Coronavirus - COVID-19

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

boyyourself wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:58 pm
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 1:58 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 12:57 pm

I think I’ve answered mundane questions. At least as much as I’m willing to keep trying to explain what you think I mean.
Generally speaking, you have, in whole or in part. I appreciate the responses.

Can I repost these two and get your direct responses so I understand where you're coming from? This is the piece I still don't quite understand, since you don't dispute that vaccines are safe and effective and aren't an anti-vaxxer (your words):

1) Do you believe the vaccines are causally linked to the rapid decline of COVID cases, hospitalizations, and deaths that began in the first quarter of 2021? Just a yes or no on this one, really.

3) What, specifically, is your hesitation with these particular vaccines?


I could see putting together an argument that would lead to a “yes” to the first question.

And it’s not that I’m hesitant about taking the vaccine it’s that I have no desire to take it.
If there’s a difference. By The time it was even looking like an option I had already decided I didn’t need it.
Same with the flu shot and they will likely be linked in that way moving forward. Because the COVID shot is going to turn into a yearly booster shot just like the flu shot which I’ve never gotten.
That’s maybe part of my hesitation because what the question a year from now? Hey are you getting your yearly COVID booster? No. Flu shot? No. Five years? Ten years? After herd immunity is reached? The answer will likely always be no.

I agree with you these conversations would be best served over a beer and rock
Show as intent doesn’t get so lost in person.
Thanks. I used to not get flu shots either because I wasn't afraid of getting the flu. And now, I won't say there hasn't been a year here or there where I might've missed it or gotten too busy, but I try to always get one. What changed was a shift from worrying about my own health to worrying about providing one fewer vector for a virus to maybe kill someone 5 or 10 or 2,000 people down the line. Or less dramatically, make someone sick whose shitty job and cruel boss don't provide paid sick time.

My last thing here, and thanks for indulging me. Experts (yeah, yeah, I know) are saying there may not be an "after" herd immunity, at this point. If enough people assume we're going to reach herd immunity with or without their participation, we may fall short and "pay the price" (like that callback?) as a society. Kind of a "free rider" problem. The fact of the matter is that getting one small step closer to herd immunity is within each of our control, and we get to decide if we want to be part of it. It's kind of a beautiful opportunity. I got vaccinated to protect my community and state and country. Herd immunity (probably somewhere between 70 and 90 percent) can't be achieved by Biden voters alone or Trump voters alone or dirty socialists like me alone. I dunno. After a year of division and isolation, call me a sap, but it means something to me to have this shared opportunity to do something for and with my fellow travelers.

Off my soapbox. See ya at the Rock Show.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

User avatar
Flea
Posts: 3986
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 am
Location: Underneath the veneer

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Flea »

boyyourself wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 pm
Flea wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 pm


You have absolutely no comprehension of science or medicine. Just as I suspected.


You have nothing to add. No surprise.
Trump sucks. There. Something you can comprehend.
I have nothing to add because it would be a waste of my time attempting to disabuse you of ingrained erroneous assumptions. Carry on!
Now it's dark.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Flea wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:02 am
boyyourself wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 8:37 pm
Flea wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 pm


You have absolutely no comprehension of science or medicine. Just as I suspected.


You have nothing to add. No surprise.
Trump sucks. There. Something you can comprehend.
I have nothing to add because it would be a waste of my time attempting to disabuse you of ingrained erroneous assumptions. Carry on!


Yet you read them? And you respond again with nothing to add? Erroneous assumptions?
Come on man. Do better. Or maybe your afraid to share your belief systems because of how they were formed by erroneous assumptions?
Or is this a flea fact forum?
Or are you so bored now that Trump is gone that I’m your main source of entertainment?
I think fauci said it was ok to go outside and I would believe the latest and greatest thing a guy like that says. If I were you.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Flea wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 11:00 am
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 12:57 pm
Sorry, a few more.

3) What, specifically, is your hesitation with these particular vaccines? The accelerated timeline on which they were developed and trialed? The relatively novel technology used in the mRNA vaccines? How about J&J? The lack of data on long-term effects? If so, at what time horizon does that hesitation fade away?

4) Without asking you to divulge personal medical information, given your age and the country you live in, you were very probably vaccinated as a child against a large number of pathogens. Assuming this is the case, would you make different choices for your infant/toddler self, given the opportunity? If yes, which vaccines would you still receive, and which would you forgo? Why?



I’m not nearly educated on vaccines to answer.
If I was having a kid today I’d look into it.

Is it about saving lives? That’s my question.
And if it was, where’s the driving narrative on how to not be high risk? Nowhere. Because it’s not about saving lives.
Hell all the preventions and remedies to Covid all somehow fly in the face of prevailing narratives.
Vitamin D is crucial yet we aren’t encouraged to go outside.
Zinc is crucial yet where’s the info on how to get it naturally through grass fed beef or bison?
Nowhere. It’s all about plant based propaganda.
HCQ was used all over the world to minimize Covid symptoms yet the big bad clown touted it so it got cancelled. Because science and saving lives and whatnot.
I think it’s a dangerous way to go about things if we are truly concerned about the long term
Wellness of our population. Which politicians and pharma are not. Is that news?
So I just don’t think it’s that crazy of a notion to think that the best thing you can do is take charge of your own health. It’s just an opinion.
It doesn’t mean I’m anti vaxx.
You have absolutely no comprehension of science or medicine. Just as I suspected.



I guess you’re above actually trying to add or subtract to anything I said here?. Is that because in too dumb and you’re above that?
Claiming someone else is not smart is super trendy but hey I’m sure it makes you feel better?
I think you’ve been hearing people call you a genius and it’s gotten to your flea brain. This is fun isn’t it? Acting like middle schoolers? Maybe you just like trolling even though you’ve earned others not to talk to trolls.
One minute you beer me and one minute I know nothing.
That’s some shallow ass behavior to be constantly trying to interpret what you think I mean and judging accordingly. Annoying really.
I got kids. They are more thoughtful about this shit than you. Probably more capable overall as well

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3068797/


Flea should ignore this but everyone else may want to check it out. This from 2010 btw.

Vitamin d is a hormone not a vitamin flea.
Your body produces it when your skin is exposed to the sun. (Above your head flea)

Dopamine and serotonin are also part of your hormone profile. They get stabilized with hugs. Without human physical interaction they are low. Not good.
Insulin is a hormone and a very powerful one. It’s a growth hormone that should not be trifled with.
Yet we are “told” to avoid human contact. Are people allowed to dance at weddings in dc yet? Avoid the sun. Avoid eating meat which usually means high carb which spikes insulin (stay with me flea)
Don’t need to explain what happens with perpetual insulin spiking.

And so it seems like we have a massive amount is people getting no sun, being sedentary, perpetually spiking insulin, and not getting enough human contact.
What’s the consequence of all that?
What are the results?


Y’all can keep harping the vaccine but you’d be better off facing the reality that a ton of people aren’t getting it. Your just going to keep shaking your fist at them and wondering why they don’t think like you and call them dumb? Oh ok.
I don’t see it being helpful.
My ex or none of her kids are getting it and most of her political stances make y’all look like Ben Shapiro. She’s had the experience of working with migrant workers and other low income families through this and realized a lot of these COVID mandates screwed a lot of people, again in a place with zero deaths.
No one in my Texas family is getting it and that’s a lot of people.
So then what? That’s the question. Face it..

Zip City
Posts: 16751
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Zip City »

Seems like a lot of people aren't taking the vaccine to spite the people who made mandates they don't like. This is not useful or helpful to anyone.
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

I don’t have it in me to keep replying to you.
You don’t need to ask me anymore questions that you know you won’t approve of the answer.
Ironic that you self glossed zip city because you seem like they type of old man that would tell them kids to turn their music down.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:55 am
Seems like a lot of people aren't taking the vaccine to spite the people who made mandates they don't like. This is not useful or helpful to anyone.

You of all people should understand that sort of remedial thinking. You love computing this to that. You’re able to whittle it down to a sticker. I’m not smart enough to understand your meme style of thinking.
Who’s doing that anyways? Someone that I’m guessing you really care about so that’s why you mention it? That’s about as thoughtful as re opening schools after the election. But you aren’t mad at that because you are narrative errrrrrrrrrrrrr science based.

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

I think it’s gonna get really interesting if/when businesses like rock clubs and sports teams start to require vaccination. Right now there’s not really a workable solution to the free rider problem. That would start to impose a cost on those who make the choice to free ride. Should be an interesting next 12 months or so!
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

beantownbubba
Posts: 19747
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am
Location: Trying to stay focused on the righteous path

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by beantownbubba »

What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

beantownbubba
Posts: 19747
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am
Location: Trying to stay focused on the righteous path

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by beantownbubba »

Per Heather Cox Richardson:

"As of today, 50% of adult Americans are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, and on May 24th, the seven-day average of new cases was the lowest it has been at any point since last June. But those numbers are driven by the vaccinated part of the population. Among those who are unvaccinated, the rate of disease and death is estimated to be as high as it was in late January."
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 am
I think it’s gonna get really interesting if/when businesses like rock clubs and sports teams start to require vaccination. Right now there’s not really a workable solution to the free rider problem. That would start to impose a cost on those who make the choice to free ride. Should be an interesting next 12 months or so!
It’s no cost on my life or many others. Same as there won’t be a price to pay.
I don’t need nor want anything that would require me to be forced to vaccinate.
That’s where that marketing plan falls short. You need a new strategy. Like when the Christians tried to convert the eskimos...... you wouldn’t tell a bunch of Eskimos that hell is hot because that actually sounds nice to their perpetually frozen asses. So they told em hell was cold.
I don’t know if they told them that it’s their civic duty to suddenly adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence and change your natural ways or else feel the wrath of an eternally frozen hell, but they should have if they wanted their plan to work.
Either way “there will be hell to pay” never worked on me. Maybe I’m just not smart enough to be scared.
And I think of where me and some of you fall short of finding common ground is that you see my attitude on these things and equate it to lacking compassion for humanity. And that just could not be further from the truth and if you know me you know that. And it almost confuses me but I get it. I’ve dealt with it quite a bit for the fact that I eat meat. Lots of people here go the vegetarian route because they say killing animals lacks compassion. This almost always comes from folk who couldn’t even come close to tracking the murder rate in their diet. And have no desire to because they aren’t interested in taking the truth to the end, which is usually death. It’s easy to separate yourself from the consequences of your choices.
And to me this defines uneducated.

They aren’t necessarily the same but either way I get labeled uncompassionate
In both cases from my perspective, one person saying I lack compassion for not vaxxing, another person saying I lack compassion for killing a pig,
I would be inclined to say that you obviously don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Which brings it all back to the true divide.......
Urban vs rural

Which btw I heard Cooley mention exactly that in a recent podcast he did.

Zip City
Posts: 16751
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Zip City »

So it comes down to not liking that you have to do something? Do you wear a seatbelt or drive the speed limit?
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:15 pm
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 am
I think it’s gonna get really interesting if/when businesses like rock clubs and sports teams start to require vaccination. Right now there’s not really a workable solution to the free rider problem. That would start to impose a cost on those who make the choice to free ride. Should be an interesting next 12 months or so!
It’s no cost on my life or many others. Same as there won’t be a price to pay.
I don’t need nor want anything that would require me to be forced to vaccinate.
That’s where that marketing plan falls short. You need a new strategy. Like when the Christians tried to convert the eskimos...... you wouldn’t tell a bunch of Eskimos that hell is hot because that actually sounds nice to their perpetually frozen asses. So they told em hell was cold.
I don’t know if they told them that it’s their civic duty to suddenly adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence and change your natural ways or else feel the wrath of an eternally frozen hell, but they should have if they wanted their plan to work.
Either way “there will be hell to pay” never worked on me. Maybe I’m just not smart enough to be scared.
And I think of where me and some of you fall short of finding common ground is that you see my attitude on these things and equate it to lacking compassion for humanity. And that just could not be further from the truth and if you know me you know that. And it almost confuses me but I get it. I’ve dealt with it quite a bit for the fact that I eat meat. Lots of people here go the vegetarian route because they say killing animals lacks compassion. This almost always comes from folk who couldn’t even come close to tracking the murder rate in their diet. And have no desire to because they aren’t interested in taking the truth to the end, which is usually death. It’s easy to separate yourself from the consequences of your choices.
And to me this defines uneducated.

They aren’t necessarily the same but either way I get labeled uncompassionate
In both cases from my perspective, one person saying I lack compassion for not vaxxing, another person saying I lack compassion for killing a pig,
I would be inclined to say that you obviously don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Which brings it all back to the true divide.......
Urban vs rural

Which btw I heard Cooley mention exactly that in a recent podcast he did.
You can definitely make the choice not to go to concerts or sports games or restaurants or travel or attend a university or...

Who said otherwise?

Also, in your analogy, you said Christians were trying to convince Inuit people adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence, which makes it a pretty bad analogy for this situation, where we have reams upon reams upon reams of evidence.

Anyway, it’s unclear if businesses will go this route. Lollapalooza is, but that’s just one example.
Last edited by Mundane Mayhem on Wed May 26, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

My original comment wasn't directed at you specifically, by the way. I am virtually certain there exists a population of people who might not have a burning desire to get vaccinated, might be somewhat fearful or hesitant, etc., but who will reconsider after they miss the fifth or sixth concert they really wanted to see.

There also exists a population that wouldn't be moved by that, which I guess you're part of.

I still don't understand your resistance to these vaccines, but it seems like we aren't gonna get to that answer. "I have no desire" isn't really an explanation without a "why" attached.

You claim that you aren't anti-vaxx, but it sort of seems like a distinction without a difference, other than it might have a more libertarian flavor than some others, maybe?

Thought experiment: what amount of money would convince you to get a vaccine? You say you don't dispute that they're safe and effective, aren't anti-vaxx, accept that they're probably bringing COVID numbers down. If Uncle Joe got out the ole US Treasury checkbook, what's the number?
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

User avatar
Flea
Posts: 3986
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 am
Location: Underneath the veneer

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Flea »

Hey Mods, I think you let Luthier Justin back in.
Now it's dark.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:22 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:15 pm
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 am
I think it’s gonna get really interesting if/when businesses like rock clubs and sports teams start to require vaccination. Right now there’s not really a workable solution to the free rider problem. That would start to impose a cost on those who make the choice to free ride. Should be an interesting next 12 months or so!
It’s no cost on my life or many others. Same as there won’t be a price to pay.
I don’t need nor want anything that would require me to be forced to vaccinate.
That’s where that marketing plan falls short. You need a new strategy. Like when the Christians tried to convert the eskimos...... you wouldn’t tell a bunch of Eskimos that hell is hot because that actually sounds nice to their perpetually frozen asses. So they told em hell was cold.
I don’t know if they told them that it’s their civic duty to suddenly adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence and change your natural ways or else feel the wrath of an eternally frozen hell, but they should have if they wanted their plan to work.
Either way “there will be hell to pay” never worked on me. Maybe I’m just not smart enough to be scared.
And I think of where me and some of you fall short of finding common ground is that you see my attitude on these things and equate it to lacking compassion for humanity. And that just could not be further from the truth and if you know me you know that. And it almost confuses me but I get it. I’ve dealt with it quite a bit for the fact that I eat meat. Lots of people here go the vegetarian route because they say killing animals lacks compassion. This almost always comes from folk who couldn’t even come close to tracking the murder rate in their diet. And have no desire to because they aren’t interested in taking the truth to the end, which is usually death. It’s easy to separate yourself from the consequences of your choices.
And to me this defines uneducated.

They aren’t necessarily the same but either way I get labeled uncompassionate
In both cases from my perspective, one person saying I lack compassion for not vaxxing, another person saying I lack compassion for killing a pig,
I would be inclined to say that you obviously don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Which brings it all back to the true divide.......
Urban vs rural

Which btw I heard Cooley mention exactly that in a recent podcast he did.
You can definitely make the choice not to go to concerts or sports games or restaurants or travel or attend a university or...

Who said otherwise?

Also, in your analogy, you said Christians were trying to convince Inuit people adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence, which makes it a pretty bad analogy for this situation, where we have reams upon reams upon reams of evidence.

Anyway, it’s unclear if businesses will go this route. Lollapalooza is, but that’s just one example.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:22 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:15 pm
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 am
I think it’s gonna get really interesting if/when businesses like rock clubs and sports teams start to require vaccination. Right now there’s not really a workable solution to the free rider problem. That would start to impose a cost on those who make the choice to free ride. Should be an interesting next 12 months or so!
It’s no cost on my life or many others. Same as there won’t be a price to pay.
I don’t need nor want anything that would require me to be forced to vaccinate.
That’s where that marketing plan falls short. You need a new strategy. Like when the Christians tried to convert the eskimos...... you wouldn’t tell a bunch of Eskimos that hell is hot because that actually sounds nice to their perpetually frozen asses. So they told em hell was cold.
I don’t know if they told them that it’s their civic duty to suddenly adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence and change your natural ways or else feel the wrath of an eternally frozen hell, but they should have if they wanted their plan to work.
Either way “there will be hell to pay” never worked on me. Maybe I’m just not smart enough to be scared.
And I think of where me and some of you fall short of finding common ground is that you see my attitude on these things and equate it to lacking compassion for humanity. And that just could not be further from the truth and if you know me you know that. And it almost confuses me but I get it. I’ve dealt with it quite a bit for the fact that I eat meat. Lots of people here go the vegetarian route because they say killing animals lacks compassion. This almost always comes from folk who couldn’t even come close to tracking the murder rate in their diet. And have no desire to because they aren’t interested in taking the truth to the end, which is usually death. It’s easy to separate yourself from the consequences of your choices.
And to me this defines uneducated.

They aren’t necessarily the same but either way I get labeled uncompassionate
In both cases from my perspective, one person saying I lack compassion for not vaxxing, another person saying I lack compassion for killing a pig,
I would be inclined to say that you obviously don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.

Which brings it all back to the true divide.......
Urban vs rural

Which btw I heard Cooley mention exactly that in a recent podcast he did.
You can definitely make the choice not to go to concerts or sports games or restaurants or travel or attend a university or...

Who said otherwise?

Also, in your analogy, you said Christians were trying to convince Inuit people adopt a new set of beliefs without evidence, which makes it a pretty bad analogy for this situation, where we have reams upon reams upon reams of evidence.

Anyway, it’s unclear if businesses will go this route. Lollapalooza is, but that’s just one example.
Nobody said otherwise. I’m just saying I wouldn’t count it as a loss.

And regarding evidence....what evidence do you have that I don’t have? And again are we talking about saving lives? Because so am I.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:19 pm
So it comes down to not liking that you have to do something? Do you wear a seatbelt or drive the speed limit?


Not usually why do you ask? Let me guess.....you got me!!!!

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Flea wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:46 pm
Hey Mods, I think you let Luthier Justin back in.



Hey flea try grasping a thought that runs deeper than an axl rose lyric you sweet child of mine

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

New York City is less than fully vaccinated but Madison square garden is suddenly full tonight for hawks knicks? Is that science? So then what would be the science to requiring a vaccine in the future for such things as sporting events?
And in super surprising news mister go along get along himself Lebron James is not towing the vaccine line. Very surprising. And I hope he speaks up about it but he won’t because you know, business. Henceforth Kwame Brown>>>>>lebron James


McMurtry was right about multi nationals calling the shots. Little did he know how literal that line would become.

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Less than 50 percent fully vaxxed

Zip City
Posts: 16751
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Zip City »

boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:05 pm
Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:19 pm
So it comes down to not liking that you have to do something? Do you wear a seatbelt or drive the speed limit?


Not usually why do you ask? Let me guess.....you got me!!!!

This explains a lot
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm
New York City is less than fully vaccinated but Madison square garden is suddenly full tonight for hawks knicks? Is that science? So then what would be the science to requiring a vaccine in the future for such things as sporting events?
And in super surprising news mister go along get along himself Lebron James is not towing the vaccine line. Very surprising. And I hope he speaks up about it but he won’t because you know, business. Henceforth Kwame Brown>>>>>lebron James


McMurtry was right about multi nationals calling the shots. Little did he know how literal that line would become.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... dance-msg/
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:04 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:05 pm
Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:19 pm
So it comes down to not liking that you have to do something? Do you wear a seatbelt or drive the speed limit?


Not usually why do you ask? Let me guess.....you got me!!!!

This explains a lot


There it is. Linear thinking 101 by professor zip "turn it down" city

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:12 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm
New York City is less than fully vaccinated but Madison square garden is suddenly full tonight for hawks knicks? Is that science? So then what would be the science to requiring a vaccine in the future for such things as sporting events?
And in super surprising news mister go along get along himself Lebron James is not towing the vaccine line. Very surprising. And I hope he speaks up about it but he won’t because you know, business. Henceforth Kwame Brown>>>>>lebron James


McMurtry was right about multi nationals calling the shots. Little did he know how literal that line would become.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... dance-msg/


Got it, mcnurtty was still right

boyyourself
Posts: 753
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by boyyourself »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:12 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm
New York City is less than fully vaccinated but Madison square garden is suddenly full tonight for hawks knicks? Is that science? So then what would be the science to requiring a vaccine in the future for such things as sporting events?
And in super surprising news mister go along get along himself Lebron James is not towing the vaccine line. Very surprising. And I hope he speaks up about it but he won’t because you know, business. Henceforth Kwame Brown>>>>>lebron James


McMurtry was right about multi nationals calling the shots. Little did he know how literal that line would become.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... dance-msg/


Got it, mcnurtty was still right

Zip City
Posts: 16751
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Zip City »

boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:30 pm
Zip City wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:04 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:05 pm




Not usually why do you ask? Let me guess.....you got me!!!!

This explains a lot


There it is. Linear thinking 101 by professor zip "turn it down" city
There what is? Just saying that there is probably a lot of overlap between people who don't wear seatbelts and people who won't get vaccinated
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Mundane Mayhem
Posts: 608
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:04 am
Location: Denver

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:32 pm
Mundane Mayhem wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 10:12 pm
boyyourself wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm
New York City is less than fully vaccinated but Madison square garden is suddenly full tonight for hawks knicks? Is that science? So then what would be the science to requiring a vaccine in the future for such things as sporting events?
And in super surprising news mister go along get along himself Lebron James is not towing the vaccine line. Very surprising. And I hope he speaks up about it but he won’t because you know, business. Henceforth Kwame Brown>>>>>lebron James


McMurtry was right about multi nationals calling the shots. Little did he know how literal that line would become.
https://www.billboard.com/articles/busi ... dance-msg/


Got it, mcnurtty was still right
I bet McMurtry got vaccinated tho
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

John A Arkansawyer
Posts: 7610
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 9:51 am
Location: Little Rock, Arkansaw
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

I still think you are deceiving yourself if you live in a tourist town such as Telluride and believe the official line that no on there has died of COVID. You should apply some of this radical skepticism to your own town bosses, who have every motivation to claim that whether it's true or not.

I would bet up to fifty bucks that careful research will show you are wrong, and that people from your tiny hospital-less county get declared dead elsewhere.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Post Reply