hey Wolf...

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

cortez the killer

Re: hey Wolf...

Post by cortez the killer »

I can taste the passive-aggressive tension in this thread and it's better than the over-cooked, shitty roast that was served at Christmas dinner last night.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

chuckrh

Post by chuckrh »

cortez the killer wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:36 am
I can taste the passive-aggressive tension in this thread and it's better than the over-cooked, shitty roast that was served at Christmas dinner last night.
I overdid it on the edible medicinal shrubbery products yesterday. Sometimes unconscious is best....

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

Love each other, Motherfuckers!

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Release the hounds!

Passive aggressive tension is a dish best served cold.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

It is an odd thing to be hoping that there is a good reason for Wolf's failure to pay thus far because pretty much anything that qualifies as a good reason is bad news (e.g. serious personal or family illness). Without wishing any of that bad news on Wolf or his family, I'm still holding out a faint hope that there is that kind of explanation because otherwise this is really, really disappointing and, at least to me, very surprising. .
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

Motion for admins to change his username to Loan Wolf.

Clams

Post by Clams »

tinnitus photography wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:17 pm
Motion for admins to change his username to Loan Wolf.
:lol:
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

chuckrh

Post by chuckrh »

probably needs the money for bail in DC now

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

I’ve been falling so long..... Deep in the hole.

From his FB page “ Twas the weekend before covfefe, and all thru the land, The lefties were trembling at the cards in Trump's hand. The patriots were nestled, all snug in their beds, While visions of perp walks danced in their heads. The laptops recovered in a raid days ago, Shed new light on the crimes of our treasonous foe. When up on the web there arose such a clatter, Big tech blocking accounts like free speech didn't matter. Impeachment was threatened, amendment 25, "The Trump administration must not survive!" They screamed from the rooftops, on every news show. "This bad bad bad orange man has just got to go!" But Donald J Trump had a card up his sleeve, a card so glorious no one could believe. You see, he had caught them. He set a big trap. He knew they would try this election fraud crap. He watched them all do it, all in real time. He was sure that Mike Pence would certify their crime. His intel had told him they'd planned a false flag, To make sure Trump's destruction was all in the bag. The Dems told Antifa "Show up in disguise." "Wear your MAGA hats backwards so no one will get wise." "When we start the debate, you all storm inside. Don't worry, the police will open doors wide." "We will blame all your damage on Trump and his fans, So never again will Trump thwart all our plans." Trump knew Dems would do this, he sent special ops, They dressed like Antifa and grabbed the laptops. Upon them was evidence of aggregious crimes. The Deep State had done this crap so many times. Straight to the military the evidence went. Charges of treason were now imminent. No screaming or crying would stop what was to come. Resignation and prison, and Gitmo for some. Military tribunals will convict all these traitors. Who stole an election because they were haters. When the trials are done and the votes are done right. Crimes done in the darkness have come to the light ... Trump will be sworn in to finish his eight. And we will continue to make America great.”
Always go to the show

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Jonicont wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 am

From his FB page “ Twas the weekend before covfefe, and all thru the land, The lefties were trembling at the cards in Trump's hand. The patriots were nestled, all snug in their beds, While visions of perp walks danced in their heads. The laptops recovered in a raid days ago, Shed new light on the crimes of our treasonous foe. When up on the web there arose such a clatter, Big tech blocking accounts like free speech didn't matter. Impeachment was threatened, amendment 25, "The Trump administration must not survive!" They screamed from the rooftops, on every news show. "This bad bad bad orange man has just got to go!" But Donald J Trump had a card up his sleeve, a card so glorious no one could believe. You see, he had caught them. He set a big trap. He knew they would try this election fraud crap. He watched them all do it, all in real time. He was sure that Mike Pence would certify their crime. His intel had told him they'd planned a false flag, To make sure Trump's destruction was all in the bag. The Dems told Antifa "Show up in disguise." "Wear your MAGA hats backwards so no one will get wise." "When we start the debate, you all storm inside. Don't worry, the police will open doors wide." "We will blame all your damage on Trump and his fans, So never again will Trump thwart all our plans." Trump knew Dems would do this, he sent special ops, They dressed like Antifa and grabbed the laptops. Upon them was evidence of aggregious crimes. The Deep State had done this crap so many times. Straight to the military the evidence went. Charges of treason were now imminent. No screaming or crying would stop what was to come. Resignation and prison, and Gitmo for some. Military tribunals will convict all these traitors. Who stole an election because they were haters. When the trials are done and the votes are done right. Crimes done in the darkness have come to the light ... Trump will be sworn in to finish his eight. And we will continue to make America great.”
8-)

tinnitus photography

before you scamper away again, my paypal is aphex.tim@gmail.com if you forgot.

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

I really hope Wolf is trolling with that post, because to believe it.....yikes
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:14 am

He doesn’t appear to believe that he lost the bet
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

tinnitus photography

Zip City wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 am

i've waited this long, what's another week?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Just pay the fucking bet.

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:42 am
Zip City wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 am

i've waited this long, what's another week?
$152.25 @ 6% compounded monthly

phungi

Post by phungi »

it was only a matter of time before joniQAcont showed his true colors :D
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Wait.

Wolf is posting here without having paid off the bet?

What the fuck?

Bad form, dude. Bad form.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Wolf wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:17 am
Jonicont wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:02 am

8-)
Raising the question, always faithful to what?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

beantownbubba wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:51 pm
Wait.

Wolf is posting here without having paid off the bet?

What the fuck?

Bad form, dude. Bad form.
Bad form = chicken shit where I come from

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

bovine knievel wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:31 pm
Yeah, well, you know us effete, fancy, genteel New Englanders. Why punch somebody in the jaw when you can slide the stiletto in silently?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

beantownbubba wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:12 pm
bovine knievel wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:31 pm
Yeah, well, you know us effete, fancy, genteel New Englanders. Why punch somebody in the jaw when you can slide the stiletto in silently?
8-)

Iowan

Post by Iowan »

8-)

Flying Rabbit

Post by Flying Rabbit »

Checking in to see if anyone made a comment about him being in DC.

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »

Checking to see if the bet has been paid.

tinnitus photography

nope.

boyyourself

Post by boyyourself »

Just pay up Clams

tinnitus photography

i'll be sure to check my venmo and paypal tmrw after biden lifts his hand from the bible.

chuckrh

Post by chuckrh »

this thread is better than Days of Our Lives, haha

pearlbeer

Post by pearlbeer »