I need HC Tix-all requests here please

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

luckyinlove
Location: just a half a mile (or so) from the mississippi bridge

Need Two Tix for Homecoming Saturday

Post by luckyinlove »

damn--those went fast! 2 minutes? we got 'em for thursday and friday. looking to complete our hat trick. please pm me if you've got a couple.

lookin' forward to bein' with y'all again!

thanx!

Jonicont
Site Admin

I need HC Tix-all requests here please

Post by Jonicont »

This is the request thread
Always go to the show

dsmith73

Re: I need HC Tix-all requests here please

Post by dsmith73 »

I need 3 for Saturday. Got Thursday and Friday but was too slow for Saturday. Had no idea they would sell out that quickly.
Maybe everyday is Saturday morning...

Van

Post by Van »

A friend of mine just said he could go. I was able to grab a Thursday ticket. I need one for Friday & one for Saturday. Please pm me.

Betty_the_dog

Post by Betty_the_dog »

I'm an obsessive Dexateens fan and with John Smith (apparently) back in the fold, I'm looking to make the drive down from Raleigh for Thursday's show. Looking for 1 ticket.

Thanks!

Cris2304

Post by Cris2304 »

Looking for 2 tickets for Friday and Saturday.

thesistatement

Post by thesistatement »

Looking for a single ticket for Thursday night. Thanks for any help.

dsmith73

Post by dsmith73 »

dsmith73 wrote:I need 3 for Saturday. Got Thursday and Friday but was too slow for Saturday. Had no idea they would sell out that quickly.
Still looking for 2-3 tickets for Saturday. If anyone has a lead, it would be much appreciated. My nephew flies in from college in OH every year for the Saturday show and I failed to get in in time for tickets after he had booked his flight.

Zip Up to Michigan

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

In need of one Saturday ticket for a friend. Please and thank you.

psychobillycadillac

Post by psychobillycadillac »

Mrs. PBC and I are looking for 2 for Friday's show.

glennrwordman

Post by glennrwordman »

Lindsey Jordan--the photographer who took the great group photo in 2018--is looking for two for Thursday night. (She and her band are also playing Flickr on Wednesday night at 10, and are terrific!)

You can IM me if you can make two happen.

~GR
I’d have a lot of nerve to go feigning shock and outrage/If I'd been my example I’d be worse

luckyinlove

Post by luckyinlove »

still looking for 2 tix to saturday night's show.

thanx!

got 'em! no longer looking.
Last edited by luckyinlove on Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

I’ve got one extra for each night. Would prefer to keep them together to reduce administrative burden, but if I can’t find a taker for all three, I’ll split them up. Face + fees, of course.
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

dsmith73

Post by dsmith73 »

I sent a message. I really only need Saturday, but I will take all three and redistribute if necessary. Thanks.

Mundane Mayhem

Post by Mundane Mayhem »

Mundane Mayhem wrote:I’ve got one extra for each night. Would prefer to keep them together to reduce administrative burden, but if I can’t find a taker for all three, I’ll split them up. Face + fees, of course.
Tickets are spoken for. See y'all in Athens!
All it takes is one wicked heart, a pile of money, and a chain of folks just doing their jobs

LastLawson

Post by LastLawson »

Going to the Friday show and have one extra ticket - looking to trade for a spare Saturday ticket if anyone has one! Side note: first time logging in here in a while... extremely hyped for first Homecoming!
Heading to HC Friday and Saturday - first timer!

Corner Fool

Post by Corner Fool »

Two for Friday and Saturday for sale. Package deal. Friday’s are will call through ticketstoday, will change name. Saturday’s email printable through eventbrite, will forward. PayPal. Friday - $74.40, Saturday - $72.98 = $147.38 or $152.09 with PayPal fees if you choose to not send friends/family

psychobillycadillac

Post by psychobillycadillac »

Corner Fool wrote:Two for Friday and Saturday for sale. Package deal. Friday’s are will call through ticketstoday, will change name. Saturday’s email printable through eventbrite, will forward. PayPal. Friday - $74.40, Saturday - $72.98 = $147.38 or $152.09 with PayPal fees if you choose to not send friends/family

I'll take them, let me know how to get you the paypal or venmo payment.

Corner Fool

Post by Corner Fool »

psychobillycadillac wrote:
Corner Fool wrote:Two for Friday and Saturday for sale. Package deal. Friday’s are will call through ticketstoday, will change name. Saturday’s email printable through eventbrite, will forward. PayPal. Friday - $74.40, Saturday - $72.98 = $147.38 or $152.09 with PayPal fees if you choose to not send friends/family

I'll take them, let me know how to get you the paypal or venmo payment.
Right on. Check your messages. Sent my PayPal info this afternoon

Narducci19

Post by Narducci19 »

Buddy of mine had to cancel due to family stuff so I have an extra ticket for all three nights. face plus fees of course (36.49 per night). Prefer to sell all three as a package deal, but will split up if necessary. Bought through Eventbrite, so I can share e-ticket pdfs by email, or text ticket images. Prefer Venmo for payment. DM if interested. Hopefully able to make someone’s day!

Corner Fool

Post by Corner Fool »

These are still available

luckyinlove

Post by luckyinlove »

i'm in! on the run, so i'll be in touch tonight or tomorrow, if that works for you, but consider it a done deal. pinky promise! please confirm here or by pm.

Narducci19

Post by Narducci19 »

Sorry all, tickets spoken for and sold. See everyone at the rock show. If I haven’t dm-ed you directly sorry I couldn’t help, and hope you are able to find some.

Corner Fool

Post by Corner Fool »

Sold

luckyinlove

Post by luckyinlove »

Corner Fool is a prince!

nauset3tt

Post by nauset3tt »

Hi, sorry I'm so new, happy to verify in any way to make a smooth happy transaction.

I'm in CT and can't get down there. I have two for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, face plus fees. They are printable pdf eventbrite tickets.

edit: SOLD!
Last edited by nauset3tt on Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luckyinlove

Post by luckyinlove »

i've got 2 tix for friday. face plus fees = $72.98. they are printable pdf eventbrite tickets.

pm me, please.
Last edited by luckyinlove on Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beaverdamsfinlaw

Post by Beaverdamsfinlaw »

nauset3tt wrote:Hi, sorry I'm so new, happy to verify in any way to make a smooth happy transaction.

I'm in CT and can't get down there. I have two for Thursday, Friday and Saturday, face plus fees. They are printable pdf eventbrite tickets.
Intrested we were going to miss this year due to health reasons but were feeling better. You may see a response from Beaverdam that's the other side of we.
Just my reflection in my mama's tears

nauset3tt

Post by nauset3tt »

Beaverdamsfinlaw wrote:
nauset3tt wrote:Hi, sorry I'm so new, happy to verify in any way to make a smooth happy transaction.

Intrested we were going to miss this year due to health reasons but were feeling better. You may see a response from Beaverdam that's the other side of we.
I'll look out for it :)

woollyB

Post by woollyB »

Big thanks to Narducci for the Thursday ticket.

This will be my 8th or 9th HC. I generally show up on the forum around HC because my friends and I always seem to buy too many or too few tickets. One year I was buying and selling tickets to the same show on the same day because we were so crossed up about who bought what tickets. Anyway, what a great resource this forum is.