Homecoming 2019: Feb 13-16 (Thur., Fri, Sat.) Sold Out)

Talk about the songs, the shows, and anything else DBT related here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Clams

Re: Homecoming 2019: Feb 13-16 (Thur., Fri, Sat.) Sold Out)

Post by Clams »

brett27295 wrote:I forgot to mention...I have to thank Clams (yes a thank you and not a shred of blaming) for watching over my daughter when Tracy & I "lost" her after Saturday's show. He's a good guy...even though he's from the part of PA that the rest of us PA natives barely acknowledge.

We can now return to blaming Clams for everything. For example, it's Clam's fault I'm at school today catching up with work even though it's a non-required teacher workday.
Oh it was nothing that any responsible adult wouldn't have done. The poor kid was all alone, abandoned by her parents and just shuffling aimlessly on the sticky floor of the 40 Watt while her folks were carousing at the bar. Good thing Division of Youth Services didn't find her first!
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Clams wrote:
brett27295 wrote:I forgot to mention...I have to thank Clams (yes a thank you and not a shred of blaming) for watching over my daughter when Tracy & I "lost" her after Saturday's show. He's a good guy...even though he's from the part of PA that the rest of us PA natives barely acknowledge.

We can now return to blaming Clams for everything. For example, it's Clam's fault I'm at school today catching up with work even though it's a non-required teacher workday.
Oh it was nothing that any responsible adult wouldn't have done. The poor kid was all alone, abandoned by her parents and just shuffling aimlessly on the sticky floor of the 40 Watt while her folks were carousing at the bar. Good thing Division of Youth Services didn't find her first!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

glennrwordman

Post by glennrwordman »

It's a total cliche to start anything meaningful with "where to start", but given the events, feelings, experiences of the last 7 days, it's really "where the hell to start?"

So, I'll start where I started: at my first DBT gig, only two short (?) years ago, Cooley Girl and Uncle Rickey pulled me to the rail--gave me, a total stranger, that prime real estate for the Rock Show that makes Heathens line up hours and hours early. They made sure I could have the full experience, from an unparalleled perspective. Since that time, as I've said before, they've been my "Virgils" in the DBT/3DD community, and I don't forget for a second that their imprimatur carries weight, and has allowed me access to places and experiences, and approval from people I otherwise likely would not have had. And this year, sharing the house at 840 College (along with Dogstar), made me feel like I had an even more critical role in making sure that anyone--anyone--who I came across felt welcomed, wanted, and loved. Their friendship, beyond the shows, means so much to me.

Rather than a show-by-show narrative (Beantown Bubba can hardly be topped when it comes to show notes; game recognizes game!), moments. I know I will forget someone who showed me kindness and care, but...

The easy joy of the first night, with Jay Gonzalez and Adam's House Cat. Low stakes, high-quality. I know from what they've said and written how important this show was to PH and Cooley, and to have been able to do it with Chuck increased the joy. Patterson's embrace of Cooley at the end of the evening was heart-melting. (Even if Cooley, true-to-form, couldn't help but be a bit of a goof as well).

During the DBT shows, having multiple people text me when "A Ghost to Most" started. I could think of worse things than being known, even by just a few, as "The Ghost to Most Guy". A lump in the throat, heart-pounding, just...everything. And special thanks and much gratitude to Lester for giving up his place on the rail for that song, despite having to tape all night #1. It was so appreciated. (And unsurprising, given how amazing a guy Lester is). I can hardly explain beyond hunches what the song is about, exactly, but it bypasses my logic and rationality, and just...crushed me, every time.

Noticing again just how critical Brad is to the whole thing. The new (?) swing to "My Sweet Annette", the light, controlled touch for "The Opening Act", the sludgy, yet never sluggish beat he keeps for "Babies in Cages"...again and again, he proves how great a drummer he is; the perfect drummer for this band.

Standing alongside long-time veterans on Night #1 as they got wide-eyed at the "rarities" PH was pulling out of the hat, and hearing how they sounded like they've been in the set list all along.

Hearing the one new Cooley song, "Slow Ride Argument", which, since I first heard it nearly a year ago, has grown into one of my favorites.

Friday night was, for me, the best of the three. (I mean, I'm talking iotas here: Would you like $1M in gold, or $1M in diamonds? Well, since I HAVE to choose...). Playing 11 "Southern Rock Opera" songs is a HELL of a hook to hang a night on. Even the "interruption" of all the SRO songs at the start was f**king "One of These Days", a song that has wormed its way deep into my heart and psyche. (Losing your Dad, I suppose). Add to that a ripping "Adam Raised a Cain", an appropriately dark and bruising "Babies in Cages", the most soulful "When the Pin Hits The Shell" I've ever heard, the unrivaled ache and defiance of "A World of Hurt", and then a massive "Angels and Fuselage"...It's hard to top the 2/11/17 Webster Hall show for me--I ascended to the heavens on that one, and only came back 'cause my MetroCard expired--but, damn if 2/15/19 didn't give it a run for its money. (Even Thunderhands couldn't spoil it...)

I've created a tradition now of listening to Night #3 over at the Tiki Bar. Kevin, Rebecca, eventually BB, Dogstar, Jane, Kevin, and so many others were there. And with hardly a repeat from PH, just a killer, killer set (including a 2nd "Ghost..." and more texts). "Living Bubba", "Love Like This", "Where the Devil...", "Sinkhole", "Uncle Frank", "Company I Keep", "I'm Eighteen" into "Zip City", a "What it Means" that even with the repeated Patti Smith story (which has now become as much a part of the song as the long spoken intro to "18 Wheels of Love", which we also got) still cuts right to the heart of things, a crushing "Hell No...", and finally a "Rockin' in the Free World." Shit, I'm leaving out over a dozen songs, many of which were as good a version as I've ever heard.

On all three nights, everything good about the band was present: humor, darkness with redemptive elements within, passion, incredible ensemble and solo playing, and a clutch of great songs that one day will force people to consider their catalog one of the greatest in rock history.

Then, the end. I think I lost count of hugs at 17,421, but I could've missed one. Did not want to leave the 40 Watt. (And while I'm there, so grateful to the staff there, who were uniformly terrific: helpful, with a really light touch. Jim W's handling of the belligerent, inebriated woman Night #1 was a master class in conflict de-escalation, as he "caboosed" her out the door. As a former theater manager, hats off).

Greeting the Smittys when they arrived, along with One Belt Loop and Beantown, them approaching from the top of the long hill between The Daze and The Courtyard, coming into view like the opening scene of "Lawrence of Arabia".
Watching Beth Cohn-Mintz break into a giant grin when she arrived in line, and not seeing it go away, probably not yet.
Having Tequila Cowboy almost accept my Cardinals' fan-dom, or at least only put me on probation for it. Getting to spend some QT with TC and Lurleen. Lovely people, totally lovely.
My long, unexpected conversation with Cody M. from Alabama at Flicker. Being able to get right into it, and have a heart-to-heart with a stranger.
Our tragic losing effort at Rock Trivia at Little Kings. 5th place! :lol:
Getting to spend some time with Emily and Joe at the house before the backyard shindig. The many dozens of people who came to it; the photo we took featured as many people as in previous HC end-of-show photos.
Keeping my self-directed word to have a Michter's ready for Clams as soon as I saw him. He gets a lot of blame; he should get at least one beverage.
Headhunter, Insainz, Jonicont, Matt P....the second best band in town this week, all such remarkably generous people.
Finally getting some time to hang with Flea. What a genuinely good and generous, and f**king funny man.
Ramonz. I don't know, despite the intense competition, of a more instantly, obviously decent human I've met, in a long, long time. Then, kinda blowing Ramonz' mind a bit by calling a couple of segues at Night #2. ("When the Pin Hits the Shell"/"A World of Hurt", "Shut Your Mouth and Get Your Ass on the Plane"/"Angels..." Not daring guesses, but...correct ones!
The wonderful gatherings: the backyard, Max's (where Cooley Girl asked me to use my considerable lung power to make "stage" announcements. I knew it'd come in handy somewhere other than in a crowded movie theater lobby), and finally Nuci's, where Cooley Girl's simple explication of what we'd achieved as a community for this so worthy cause brought tears to my eyes.
Lorna. Does a heart good to just see her.
Katie85, Esq.
Allisonindc, whose wrestling tourney I'll but tickets for. She kills.
All the deserved love Gary W. got.
Having Kevin Q around, just in general. A special human.
Getting to actually talk with Tim, and my new favorite Canadians. What a beautiful family.
Having an "interloper" bang up against Ricky C. and me, and after I told him "You're gonna need to back off", having RC whisper something to him, which I'll refer to as "The Full Alabama", which made him not just back up a bit, but vanish. Magic. (And the whole Curti Contingent, Missy, Ashley, Michelle...wonderful, kind, welcoming, funny-as-hell folks).
Hoping that after Phungi designated me "rookie of the year" in '18, that he determined I avoided the dreaded "sophomore slump". I'll wait for the full report.
(Anyone who shared a moment with me I've neglected to mention, mea maxima culpa, and the first drink is on me next year)

I have to say that one of the miracles of the Homecoming week is that anyone can just...be. Be the person they actually are, respect the group, and be totally accepted. I had a couple of people say to me something like "you're such a nice person", but really, surrounded by the community, how could one not be that way? I came back to NYC, and walking around, I kept LOOKING for all of you, even though rationally, I knew where I was. But all day, here in the "City Where You Don't Make Eye Contact", I had interaction after interaction with people, and stoked as much joy from them as I could. I don't want the feeling to end.

I hope all of you are home safe. Miss you all already. Till the next show...
Last edited by glennrwordman on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’d have a lot of nerve to go feigning shock and outrage/If I'd been my example I’d be worse

Clams

Post by Clams »

He's not "wordman" for nothing. Damn.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

So we didn't make it Thursday and I've seen the amazing setlist, and yeah they played CARELESS that I've been wishing for for years and I fuckking missed it, but the coolest fact I know hasn't even been mentioned: they walked onstage to SETTING the WOODS ON FIRE. That has to be the coolest walk-on music ever, and ballsy as fuck. That's a a statement. I'm just gonna have to assume they missed the memo that we weren't gonna make it cuz that shit was like custom-made for me :lol:
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Flea

Post by Flea »

Clams wrote:He's not "wordman" for nothing. Damn.
He's certainly NOT wristband man.
Now it's dark.

schlanky

Post by schlanky »

glennrwordman wrote:
I have to say that one of the miracles of the Homecoming week is that anyone can just...be. Be the person they actually are, respect the group, and be totally accepted. I had a couple of people say to me something like "you're such a nice person", but really, surrounded by the community, how could one not be that way? I came back to NYC, and walking around, I kept LOOKING for all of you, even though rationally, I knew where I was. But all day, here in the "City Where You Don't Make Eye Contact", I had interaction after interaction with people, and stoked as much joy from them as I could. I don't want the feeling to end.

I hope all of you are home safe. Miss you all already. Till the next show...
We all try the best we can to put words to the experience, and it's very difficult to describe that feeling accurately, but you nailed it.
Let the outside air in

glennrwordman

Post by glennrwordman »

Flea wrote:
Clams wrote:He's not "wordman" for nothing. Damn.
He's certainly NOT wristband man.
Ha! I was like "NOW I've fucked this shit up, man!" Glad the 40 Watt folks were easy going about it all...and I'll practice for next year. (Or do yer own damn bracelet! :lol: )
I’d have a lot of nerve to go feigning shock and outrage/If I'd been my example I’d be worse

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

I try to err on the side and caution and not names names as I'm bound to forget somebody, I've been compelled to mention how great it was to finally meet Cole Younger (who I must say is a great storyteller and I'll forever read his posts in his cadence) and his missed, and it's hard to believe it's only Mr. Wordsman's second homecoming as he's become an integral part of the week in record time. I also really enjoyed spending some time with headhunter, who I'm the past I'd only spoken to briefly.
There was also a moment Saturday night when I looked around and realized I was surrounded by Allison (who I must say is probably my favorite human being on earth), Clams, Lara, Nick Sainz, the bogarts, the Joniconts, OBL, ramonz, headhunter, joe, flea, the beaverdams, Dru, Jack Flash, Mark & Maddy, tyler, and even for song or two BTB , and even further back was Luke & Sarah, Kevin, lorna & co, the gavney's, bigtom, rod, ian, van, etc etc(including Gary's face, probably stuck down someone's pants) and I thought about all the years I've known these people and how rare it is for us to be in the same place (even during shows I usually end up on the opposite side from most of these folks for whatever reason) and I got a little teary-eyed. I think I joined 9B in 2004/2005 which it hadn't dawned on me was 15 fucking years ago. There's been a multitude of names and faces in that time that have come and gone, but just the fact that there are so many of us still here and together in that moment was a beautiful epiphany. The shows were transcendent, but I'm not one that can do reviews of the show as I have a tendency to turn off critical thinking and lose myself for a few hours (or at least that's the goal) so it's near impossible for me to look at them objectively, so I'll leave that to the rest of y'all.
I also have to say thanks to Dru, Rod, the Hendersons, Van, Phil, Nick, Arkansawyer and everyone else who helped take care of Ladonna and I. I think she'd concur on everything I've said.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

After last year's debacle my only goal coming into this year was to make it through all 4 nights, and I reached that goal with flying colors lol. Even some of the health issues I've been dealing with managed to minimize themselves in Athens. I've never been disappointed by a Homecoming and I certainly wasn't this year. As a matter of fact I think it was my favorite HHC of all the years that we've attended. The shows...well, I think enough has been said about the shows. But they were fantastic. I've seen enough shows now that it's really tough to rank them but all 3 were just at another level. The band definitely brought their A game.

It's always wonderful to see and catch up with everyone. Some people we see all the time at various local (and not so local) shows and some people we only see at Homecoming. The strange thing about this year is I saw people on Wednesday night who I didn't see again until Saturday after the show. It was a busy weekend. We had to miss both hangouts and the auction or we'd have seen a lot more people. Maybe next year!

All in all there are very few things I'd rather spend my money on than a trip to Athens for HeAthens Homecoming. And that is an absolute fact. Next year will be our 9th and while I'm not counting down the days yet, I will be soon.
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

That Friday night setlist is insane!

Gordon - you are a golden god. Thanks for the great music this weekend.
By the time you drop them I'll be gone
And you'll be right where they fall the rest of your life

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Suggestion for Homecoming 2020:

By my unscientific observation, there are a lot more kids coming to homecoming than there used to be, which i think is great. Kudos to those who travel w/ babies and presumably go through the hassles of making arrangements for care during the shows, etc. But I'm focusing on the older kids now.

It seems like there might, or soon will, be a critical mass of kids over, say, 12ish. Pretty typically in my experience they're a bit shy and a bit overwhelmed by all the activity and all the adults. Why not have an event specifically for them? Not a dance or mixer or something equally awkward, but something fun where they might have a chance to relax among their own kind and maybe strike up some conversations and who knows, maybe another generation of friendships? I'm thinking of active stuff like a hike or bowling or games at that place across from the 40 Watt next to Ted's*. Anyway, you parents know much more what would fly w/ the younger generation.

If the parents who will be bringing kids next year think there's any merit to this idea, I say go for it. No pride of authorship here (and no desire to do the work, lol).

*For the dwindling number who may remember, I thought of Guitar Hero in honor of Cotter :lol: (But actually my hope would be for something more interpersonally active than video games).
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Zip Up to Michigan

Post by Zip Up to Michigan »

I had the most amazing time at Homecoming! I drove down from Michigan (won't do this again, I'll fly next time) and plan on making this a yearly exercise. Athens was an amazing town. Loved the vibes of the city. Next year I would like to check out greater portions beyond the "40 Watt District." :lol: The shows were absolutely stellar. Better than I hoped for and there's really not much I can add to what has already been said. A damn near toss up between Thursday and Friday for my favorite but today I'm thinking Friday for the opening run, Adam Raised a Cain, and the closing run. My only (minor) complaint would be the amount of repeats (even a couple three-peats!) from Cooley, considering Patterson played like 40 something different songs all weekend... I think I racked up a higher bar tab at each show than what I paid for a ticket! :mrgreen:

I wasn't able to meet many folks/put faces to usernames as I would have liked, as I couldn't get to the hangouts this time but I definitely saw familiar faces all three nights and will look to do better in this area, next year.

Huge thanks to Jonicont for hooking me up with weekend tickets for a friend. Very much appreciated.

I would also like to thank Gordon/Team Dirty South for documenting these shows in phenomenal quality. What a treat to have these recordings to go back to. :P

Sterling Bigmouth

Post by Sterling Bigmouth »

Zip Up to Michigan wrote:... I think I racked up a higher bar tab at each show than what I paid for a ticket! :mrgreen:
Those PBR tall boys go from $4.50 to $45.00 in a hurry, don’t they?
Turn it up to 10 and rip off the knob

Clams

Post by Clams »

Zip Up to Michigan wrote: The shows were absolutely stellar. Better than I hoped for and there's really not much I can add to what has already been said.
^^^^ All true, in fact they were beyond stellar. I haven't had as much fun with a group of friends in a long time than I did last Thurs-Fri-Sat nights in the 40 Watt.

That said, I'd like to lodge one complaint: the light show. No doubt it's a state of the art light show, is well run by the DBT crew, and it gives the show a more modern feel. However I think the flashing lights and strobes are super fucking annoying and distracting. I'm coming to a DBT show to see the band and hear the music, not to see a bunch of really bright flashing lights. All I need is a few stage lights and a couple of well placed spotlights so I can see Cooley playing his guitar and EZB banging on his drums. The rest is unnecessary and IMO it really distracts from my enjoyment of the music. Rant over.

Also I completely agree with Smitty about Settin the Woods on Fire. Completely unexpected and awesome walk-on song. Great weekend, great seeing everyone, and long live DBT, the 40 Watt and $2.50 cans of PBR!

Rags

Post by Rags »

Clams wrote:
Zip Up to Michigan wrote: The shows were absolutely stellar. Better than I hoped for and there's really not much I can add to what has already been said.
^^^^ All true, in fact they were beyond stellar. I haven't had as much fun with a group of friends in a long time than I did last Thurs-Fri-Sat nights in the 40 Watt.

That said, I'd like to lodge one complaint: the light show. No doubt it's a state of the art light show, is well run by the DBT crew, and it gives the show a more modern feel. However I think the flashing lights and strobes are super fucking annoying and distracting. I'm coming to a DBT show to see the band and hear the music, not to see a bunch of really bright flashing lights. All I need is a few stage lights and a couple of well placed spotlights so I can see Cooley playing his guitar and EZB banging on his drums. The rest is unnecessary and IMO it really distracts from my enjoyment of the music. Rant over.

Also I completely agree with Smitty about Settin the Woods on Fire. Completely unexpected and awesome walk-on song. Great weekend, great seeing everyone, and long live DBT, the 40 Watt and $2.50 cans of PBR!
Zip Up/Michigan and I were just discussing the lights, he said they are "a little much" and I tend to agree. A little too intense for a club like the 40 Watt. Small complaint though!

My first Homecoming and as it turns out, I had Gary W's tickets for the week. Rest assured they went to good use -- others have covered the vibes and music better than I can, I will just say it was an incredible 4 nights of music and I'll certainly be back next year. Thanks to the tapers, and thanks to LBRod for his generosity - a lift from the airport, a trip to the liquor store, and a scenic tour of I-285 :D

phungi

Post by phungi »

Rags wrote:...and thanks to LBRod for his generosity...
I second this sentiment... I defer to the legal experts in the crowd to make sure there are no statements subject to liability, but the generosity of a certain individual was shared, and instrumental in significantly elevating the mood of several individuals in attendance...
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

dime in the gutter

Post by dime in the gutter »

this is always a great thread. but where are the pics? i love the pics.

Clams

Post by Clams »

dime in the gutter wrote:this is always a great thread. but where are the pics? i love the pics.
I used to love posting pics here but ever since photobucket went down its too hard to post them here. Anyway there are about 2,000 pics from the weekend posted in the DBT group over on Facebook.
Last edited by Clams on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

dime in the gutter wrote:this is always a great thread. but where are the pics? i love the pics.
I do miss the pics. They all end up on the damned book of face.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Ruffian86

Post by Ruffian86 »

All but the mythical group photo.
Let's get on with the shit show

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

Arrived home late last night and I am running on fumes at the moment but wanted to say this: - there was something truly magical about this Homecoming. I feel like I got the chance to immerse myself and get to know a bunch of y'all - a hearty shout out for all those you took the time to make my kids feel welcome, especially 16 year old mini-me who stood with me every step of the way. Someday he will look back at how this experience impacted him as a teenager and I'll look back at it as one of my most fulfilling experiences as a Dad.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

blessedcurse wrote:Arrived home late last night and I am running on fumes at the moment but wanted to say this: - there was something truly magical about this Homecoming. I feel like I got the chance to immerse myself and get to know a bunch of y'all - a hearty shout out for all those you took the time to make my kids feel welcome, especially 16 year old mini-me who stood with me every step of the way. Someday he will look back at how this experience impacted him as a teenager and I'll look back at it as one of my most fulfilling experiences as a Dad.
You have the sweetest, most beautiful family and it was a pleasure meeting them.

glennrwordman

Post by glennrwordman »

blessedcurse wrote:Arrived home late last night and I am running on fumes at the moment but wanted to say this: - there was something truly magical about this Homecoming. I feel like I got the chance to immerse myself and get to know a bunch of y'all - a hearty shout out for all those you took the time to make my kids feel welcome, especially 16 year old mini-me who stood with me every step of the way. Someday he will look back at how this experience impacted him as a teenager and I'll look back at it as one of my most fulfilling experiences as a Dad.
(And now I find out even more 3DD handles!)

Blessed, it was so great to spend a little time with you and my new Favorite Canadian Family. Blessedcurse Jr. seems like such an incredibly lovely young man. I'm so glad you had that time with him, in THAT environment. (He'll remember it forever.) No coincidence that others with slightly older kids there reported variations on your theme. (ledwards, for instance). If for nothing else, having them in an environment of welcoming, warmth, and acceptance will reverberate for a while in their lives. I know it does in mine.

Warmest regards to all of you...when Ms. Wordman and I re-create our honeymoon (without the day-long trip from Cape Breton to Digby; what WERE we thinking?!), we hope we can call on you for good company.

phungi

Post by phungi »

DUDE! It was great hanging out with and getting to know you, and to share this experience with your son... you have a great family, and must be doing something right if they are willing to travel to Athens GA with you and hang out with our gang of misfits! Tell mini-me to keep his head up in the neutral zone, and hope to see you at the next rock show...
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

Smitty wrote: You have the sweetest, most beautiful family and it was a pleasure meeting them.
Thanks man...always great to see you and LaDonna...someday I hope to have a little more time to engage you in conversation
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

glennrwordman wrote: (And now I find out even more 3DD handles!)

Blessed, it was so great to spend a little time with you and my new Favorite Canadian Family. Blessedcurse Jr. seems like such an incredibly lovely young man. I'm so glad you had that time with him, in THAT environment. (He'll remember it forever.) No coincidence that others with slightly older kids there reported variations on your theme. (ledwards, for instance). If for nothing else, having them in an environment of welcoming, warmth, and acceptance will reverberate for a while in their lives. I know it does in mine.

Warmest regards to all of you...when Ms. Wordman and I re-create our honeymoon (without the day-long trip from Cape Breton to Digby; what WERE we thinking?!), we hope we can call on you for good company.
Brother, you can call on us anytime. Thanks for the extraordinary nice words. It was so great to spend the time with you that we could

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

phungi wrote: DUDE! It was great hanging out with and getting to know you, and to share this experience with your son... you have a great family, and must be doing something right if they are willing to travel to Athens GA with you and hang out with our gang of misfits! Tell mini-me to keep his head up in the neutral zone, and hope to see you at the next rock show...
So good to get to know you this time around! Thanks for sharing this adventure down front with us. I know the boy really enjoyed interacting with you as well. Until next time brother!

th in sc

Post by th in sc »

Have to do a shout out to Bob for making the beer share a great one! He bought some great beer and we had a lot of laughs! Till next time Bob!!

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

th in sc wrote:Have to do a shout out to Bob for making the beer share a great one! He bought some great beer and we had a lot of laughs! Till next time Bob!!
Bob!!
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.