Guitar Help

The place for discussing how to play the songs. Broken out by album. --

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Buford

Guitar Help

Post by Buford »

Back during the Nine Bullets days this forum was a big help in learning DBT songs. It's sucked every since the move. I posted a few things on Nine Bullets that were never transferred to Three Dimes Down. A lot of other people did too. Are there any plans to bring that stuff back?

Buford

Re: Guitar Help

Post by Buford »

I guess no one gives a crap anymore.

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Buford wrote:I guess no one gives a crap anymore.

I built up the entire tabs section a couple of years back but it was all deleted, and I'm not going to put the hours in again. I can send you whatever song you want, though
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Buford

Post by Buford »

I can't think of any songs I want that I don't already have. I was just wondering if I would be wasting my time posting anymore help on this board. Too bad all the old post are gone, and sucks you put all that time in and it got deleted. I'm thinking about making a youtube channel for DBT song lessons. That would be a lot more help than this board is now.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Buford wrote:I guess no one gives a crap anymore.
Right.

Buford wrote: I was just wondering if I would be wasting my time posting anymore
Probably, yes.

Buford wrote:I'm thinking about making a youtube channel for DBT song lessons. That would be a lot more help than this board is now.
Yes, go to Youtube.
If you don't run you rust

Buford

Post by Buford »

Any request for the 1st one? I'll probably do mostly acoustic. If a song doesn't translate to acoustic I will do it electric.

Buford

Post by Buford »

I'm going to try and make the videos like this guy does. All of you beginners...check him out. I will try and cut out a lot of the silly crap though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4lpMrHi ... bXnW89gqbQ

Buford

Post by Buford »

No request? Heathens it is.

Anodyne

Post by Anodyne »

Buford -- I, for one, look forward to your DBT guitar contributions, whether here or on youtube. Would love to see a lesson for Space City.

acoxofrd

Post by acoxofrd »

Anodyne wrote:Buford -- I, for one, look forward to your DBT guitar contributions, whether here or on youtube.

Absolutely agree. Please post links when you get something ready.

runout510

Post by runout510 »

I agree with Anodyne. A lesson on Space City would be great. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Buford

Post by Buford »

Well, I'm working on Heathens. It's a little bit harder than I thought it would be to teach a lesson. It's an easy one to play though.

Buford

Post by Buford »

I'll think I'll make one video to show DBT's tuning. Everyone will be on their own to figure it out after.

psychobillycadillac

Post by psychobillycadillac »

any of the Cooley songs would be great especially, Space City, Perfect Timing, Cartoon Gold and Daddy's Cup. Thanks in advance for doing this, I think it's great that there are so many fans interested in playing their music!

'Scratch

Post by 'Scratch »

Buford wrote:I'm going to try and make the videos like this guy does. All of you beginners...check him out. I will try and cut out a lot of the silly crap though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4lpMrHi ... bXnW89gqbQ

Marty Schwartz rules. I've learned more from him than just about anyone or anything else. And he keeps cranking them out. I just learned Zepp's Tangerine this week.

Keep up the good work Buford. The loss of all Zip's hard work was a major blow, but all is not lost. There's this https://sites.google.com/site/dbtguitartabs/home
Not forever, just for now.

Buford

Post by Buford »

Marty Schwartz is the best. He taught me how to play guitar.