Good works

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

chuckrh

Good works

Post by chuckrh »

Wilco's Sky Blue Sky festival in Cancun has been a total cluster. The promoter has refused to postpone or cancel it & says they don't have money for refunds. On top of this, some fans were in a horrible car wreck on the way to the hotel from the airport. They were in a taxi van. I've been on that road. Story below, along with a go fund me link for a few of the fans who were heart. 1 person in the van was killed. Prayers up for the survivors.

www.riviera-maya-news.com/one-killed-6- ... reloaded=1

www.gofundme.com/f/help-rob-and-crystal ... e=customer

Clams

Re: Good works

Post by Clams »

Holy shit that's awful. I was just in cancun with my wife and kids three weeks ago, probably on that same road from the airport. The juju surrounding that festival has been bad for a while now. Thoughts and prayers.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

chuckrh

Re: Good works

Post by chuckrh »

Speaking of good works I just ordered 4 free COVID test kits from the US government. Here's a link for people in the US:

https://www.covidtests.gov/