Posting Issues on Mobile

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Zip City

Posting Issues on Mobile

Post by Zip City »

More often than not, the site is timing out and giving me errors when I try to make a post from my phone. As there is no mobile version of this site, it seems to be a browser issue (?????). I'm using Safari on an iPhone
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Clams

Re: Posting Issues on Mobile

Post by Clams »

I'm posting this from an iPhone on safari without a problem so the issue is probably on your end. Maybe try a different browser?
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Clams wrote:I'm posting this from an iPhone on safari without a problem so the issue is probably on your end. Maybe try a different browser?
Yeah, I don't know what the issue is. When it does happen, it happens repeatedly (i.e. I can completely close the tab, reload 3DD, try replying again, and it still happens). The loading bar goes up to maybe 20%, stalls, then says that the connection to the website was lost

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

Happened twice again yesterday

roland

Post by roland »

Zip City wrote:Happened twice again yesterday
No issues with my iPhone XS Max. From my limited computer/mobile knowledge base: Delete cookies, log out and back into your account, hope to Hell that something happens.