This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.
Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum
- Posts: 2567
- Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:31 pm
- Location: the swamps of northern Florida
From the Swamp's of northern florida.
I've always wore a mask when I'm weedeating even though dog shit don't taste as bad as you'd think
- Posts: 2920
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:09 pm
- Location: Smack dab in the middle of Missouri
Hope you have a great day, dude. Cheers!
- Posts: 13664
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:16 pm
- Location: City of Brotherly Love
Happy bday MF'er!
I had my ticket, but 2020 got canceled
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3443
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:33 pm
- Location: Marvin,NC
Happy Birthday buddy
Always go to the show
- Posts: 4124
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm
- Location: Beneath Pacheco Pass
Clams wrote:Happy bday MF'er!
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.
- Posts: 19139
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:52 am
- Location: Trying to stay focused on the righteous path
Jonicont wrote:Happy Birthday buddy
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard.
- Posts: 2776
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 am
- Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield
Happy Birthday, TC!
- Posts: 9095
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 pm
- Location: Pollyanna doesn't live here.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley
- Posts: 2020
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:03 pm
Happy fucking birthday my friend!
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.
- Posts: 3872
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:33 am
- Location: Underneath the veneer
Now it's dark.
- Posts: 11685
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Oneota watershed
- Site Admin
- Posts: 20090
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:12 pm
- Location: The Twilight Zone, along with everyone else
Thank you, everyone for the kind birthday wishes!
Rickey needs Rickey's houses to be clean
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 12:08 am
- Location: sometimes I feel like shit
Hope you are having a great Birthday!
I've seen my future and I'm scared to close my eyes
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:27 pm
- Location: Take a left on the interstate.
I've been out of town and missed it by almost a week, but HAPPPY BIRTHDAY, TC!
Tired of living in Buttholeville