Geeky rock n roll questions for allisonsdc

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Swamp

Geeky rock n roll questions for allisonsdc

Post by Swamp »

1. If Patterson had kibibyte sandwiches for the road, how many bytes would he get out of each one?
2. If Paul McCartney wrote a song about planets that rotated clockwise, in our solar system, what would it be called?
3. If Mike Rutherford had found an ancient artifact while diving off the Greek islands in 1900, what would he call it?
4. If Billy Gibbons was watching Star Trek Next Generation tonight. who will the special guest be?
5. Have you ever met Elvis Costello?
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

allisonsdc
Site Admin

Re: Geeky rock n roll questions for allisonsdc

Post by allisonsdc »

Hey Swamp! My apologies for the late response. Somehow I missed this thread until today.
Swamp wrote:1. If Patterson had kibibyte sandwiches for the road, how many bytes would he get out of each one?
A kibibyte contains 1,024 bytes. However, I would not recommend eating one.

2. If Paul McCartney wrote a song about planets that rotated clockwise, in our solar system, what would it be called?
Your Anus

3. If Mike Rutherford had found an ancient artifact while diving off the Greek islands in 1900, what would he call it?
The Antikythera Mechanism???

4. If Billy Gibbons was watching Star Trek Next Generation tonight. who will the special guest be?
No clue. Not even a guess.

5. Have you ever met Elvis Costello?
Unfortunately, no.
I keep it all together for the sake of the kids.