Swamp's Leonard Skinner Reality Tour questions for Monty610

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Swamp

Swamp's Leonard Skinner Reality Tour questions for Monty610

Post by Swamp »

Actually it's Swamp's Lynyrd Skynyrd Reality Tour and I bet you didn't think there'd be a pop quiz.
1. What did Bob Burns say when he came to?
2. Why did Allen Collins climb a tree?
3. Speaking from a man's point of veiw, why would you say we hung in the parking lot instead of hanging inside the"Jug"?
4.Traditionally during the visit I play a long song on the jukebox but because of question #3 I didn't get to play it What song is it?
5. Where are you going to eat next time you're in Jax?
Last edited by Swamp on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

Monty610

Re: Swamp's Leonard Skinner Reality Tour questions for Monty

Post by Monty610 »

* I am sketchy on. Hopefully in the ballpark. 2, 3, and 5 I am dead certain on! Greatest Skynyrd tour ever!

1. "Do you guys need a drummer" *
2. He was afraid that Ronnie and Gary wanted to beat him up.
3. The view, particularly of the women wrestlers, was better.
4. Freebird *
5. Hawkers!

Swamp

Re: Swamp's Leonard Skinner Reality Tour questions for Monty

Post by Swamp »

No questions this week yall, but I would like to thank Monty for his unsolicited endorsement. Maybe I should move his last statement to the pimp a product thread.
Monty, you did miss 1 & 4. Close enough on #1 as the actual answer is legend or myth :D
#4 is a trick question. I said "long song", not "very long song" This ritual also includes me and tourist of the opposite sex.
On a side note and speaking of legends and myths I added a question to pony girls questions some of you old timers might get a kick outta.
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?