TIL: There Is A 3DD Facebook Page

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

potatoeater

TIL: There Is A 3DD Facebook Page

Post by potatoeater »

Facebook randomly recommended the 3DD Facebook page to me this evening. I had no idea that it even existed. I searched for topics with "facebook" in the topic title but didn't find an official announcement for the page. It looks like it has been around for a while though. WTF?! :D
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

Jonicont
Site Admin

Re: TIL: There Is A 3DD Facebook Page

Post by Jonicont »

potatoeater wrote:Facebook randomly recommended the 3DD Facebook page to me this evening. I had no idea that it even existed. I searched for topics with "facebook" in the topic title but didn't find an official announcement for the page. It looks like it has been around for a while though. WTF?! :D
We reserved it way back when but have never done anything with it. Who the fuck needs FB trolls hanging around
Always go to the show

LBRod

Re: TIL: There Is A 3DD Facebook Page

Post by LBRod »

Jonicont wrote:Who the fuck needs FB trolls hanging around
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.