Mushroom questions for questions for phungi

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Swamp

Mushroom questions for questions for phungi

Post by Swamp »

Seams like somewhere on here I've seen you refer to your better half (I'm assuming) as phungal. With that in mind;
1. Do yall have any little spores?
2. What is your favorite mushroom to eat?
3. What is yalls favorite recreational mushroom? ( if aplicapable)
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

phungi

Re: Mushroom questions for questions for phungi

Post by phungi »

There few higher 3DD honors than being questioned by Swamp, so consider me humbled.

1. Yes, although my spores are 15 and 17, both lads, and phungi in their own ways.

2. While this may seem a paradox, I really have no preference for mushrooms in my food, other than on pizza.

3. I don't know that I have sampled from various strains, or even know enough about them to comment intelligently. That said, my favorite shrooms have always been the ones I just ate.
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...

Beebs

Post by Beebs »

phungi wrote:3. I don't know that I have sampled from various strains, or even know enough about them to comment intelligently. That said, my favorite shrooms have always been the ones I just ate.
Unless you had access to exotic stuff, most everything you'd encounter would be of the Cubensis family. There is very little distinction between the effect of different varieties in the cube family. Difference in potency is also minimal and varies only due to the quality of the substrate on which the mycelium colonized.

Or so I've heard.
Beebs is not a ragey man

Flea

Post by Flea »

Beebs wrote:
phungi wrote:3. I don't know that I have sampled from various strains, or even know enough about them to comment intelligently. That said, my favorite shrooms have always been the ones I just ate.
Unless you had access to exotic stuff, most everything you'd encounter would be of the Cubensis family. There is very little distinction between the effect of different varieties in the cube family. Difference in potency is also minimal and varies only due to the quality of the substrate on which the mycelium colonized.

Or so I've heard.

I want to party with Beebs.
Now it's dark.

phungi

Post by phungi »

Beebs wrote:

Or so I've heard.
"Cubensis" would make a great 3DD board name
We got messed up minds for these messed up times...