DBT Happy Hour at Hanging Hills Brewery (Hartford, CT)

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Sunny Side Up

DBT Happy Hour at Hanging Hills Brewery (Hartford, CT)

Post by Sunny Side Up »

Hey guys and gals,

This is Joe Ploof, owner at the Hanging Hills Brewing Co in Hartford, CT. The Truckers are bringing the rock show to Infinity Hall in Hartford on 7/26 and not only are we opening up on a Wednesday, but we're also taking $2 off of every pint in the brewery. We're changing our current lineup of beer names to be respective of Trucker songs or Trucker references and playing the canon. Party starts at 5 and ends at 6:30.

Find us on Facebook @hanginghillsbrewing, on twitter @hhillsbeer, on Instagram @hanginghillsbrewing or go to our website http://www.hanginghillsbrewery.com. Party's open to anyone (not just ticket holders) but I hope to see many of you at the Rock Show, too.

Cheers,

Joe

PS, I've been meaning to sign up for a long time so I hope y'all can forgive that my first post is a solicitation to come drink at my establishment. Really I just want to hang out and drink beers with a bunch of fans such as myself.

blessedcurse

Re: DBT Happy Hour at Hanging Hills Brewery (Hartford, CT)

Post by blessedcurse »

Thanks for the invite - I think there is a strong chance that I will be stopping by.
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Thanks for the invite. How far is the brewery from the club and how easy/hard is the travel between the 2?
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

cortez the killer

Post by cortez the killer »

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Damn. Really sorry to hear this. I hate it when bad things, especially things totally out of their control, happen to good people.

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

What Bubba said. Bad things happening to good people, good things happening to bad people. The state of the world these days, it appears.

Was blessed to pre-game there back in 2017 (I have that unique beer menu ,with all brews named after Truckers' songs, framed at home) and enjoyed their contribution to the Homecoming beer menu. Hope they find a way to continue their craft!
Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them. - Thoreau

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

blessedcurse wrote:Was blessed to pre-game there back in 2017 (I have that unique beer menu ,with all brews named after Truckers' songs, framed at home) and enjoyed their contribution to the Homecoming beer menu. Hope they find a way to continue their craft!
Yes to all that (except the framed at home part).

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

blessedcurse

Post by blessedcurse »

LBRod wrote:
Lol...you read my mind Rod!