All Hail the Fed!

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

beantownbubba

All Hail the Fed!

Post by beantownbubba »

I mean Roger Federer, of course. What an astonishing year he is having: 5 years after winning his last major, and at the advanced age of just about 36, he has won 2 majors this year, including winning Wimbledon today. He did not lost a single set the entire tournament. Extraordinary, verging on "he must have sold his soul" territory. If he manages to win the US Open they will have to start inventing new words to describe him. As it is "amazing" barely conveys his incredible play and incredible achievements.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

whatwouldcooleydo?

Re: All Hail the Fed!

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Came in thinking this was a Janet Yellen thread
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Sterling Bigmouth

Re: All Hail the Fed!

Post by Sterling Bigmouth »

And here many of us were thinking he ran out of gas as far back as a couple years ago! If he is somehow able to get to 20 Grand Slam titles I’ll be positively astonished (well, more so than I already am). I have a feeling this record will last more than quite a while.
Turn it up to 10 and rip off the knob