WTF of the day.....

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Smitty

Re: WTF of the day.....

Post by Smitty »

GOP nightmare as Alabama's Roy Moore signals he might run again
The new PAC launched by Moore’s son, a self-described political consultant, is an example of what worries establishment Republicans, and conservatives, about the judge.

The group is called Conservative States of America — and the graphic logo on an email fundraising appeal passed along to the Washington Examiner by a GOP consultant reads “C.S.A.,” the abbreviation used ubiquitously during the Civil War to refer to the Confederate States of America.

“I don’t even think he knows I’m raising money,” Caleb Moore said of his father. Regarding the name and logo of the PAC, he said: “People take things that are actually good and turn them into vices.”
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

GOP nightmare as Alabama's Roy Moore signals he might run again
The new PAC launched by Moore’s son, a self-described political consultant, is an example of what worries establishment Republicans, and conservatives, about the judge.

The group is called Conservative States of America — and the graphic logo on an email fundraising appeal passed along to the Washington Examiner by a GOP consultant reads “C.S.A.,” the abbreviation used ubiquitously during the Civil War to refer to the Confederate States of America.

“I don’t even think he knows I’m raising money,” Caleb Moore said of his father. Regarding the name and logo of the PAC, he said: “People take things that are actually good and turn them into vices.”
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Jussie Smollett!........and the gallery goes silent........not that that was unexpected.
and the rest as they say is uh er uh, well somebodies history somewhere?

whatwouldcooleydo?

Drake's $750,000 'Erotic Watch'

According to Page Six, Drake wore a $750,000 “erotic watch”- here are some details about the watch:

The top bar can be changed to display statements like, “I want to,” “I need to,” “I long to,” “I lust to,” “I’d love to” and “Let me.” The middle bar adds in the active verbs, such as “explore,” “taste,” “kiss,” “arouse,” “devour” and “caress.” And the bottom bar gets into the specifics: “you tonight,” “your lips,” “your body,” “your nipples,” “your p—y” and “you madly.”

3/4 of $1 million to wear a damned Mad Lib on his wrist :roll: :roll: :roll:

whatwouldcooleydo?

You cannot make this shit up :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://tinyurl.com/yxl7czuy

A New York school district will hand out “improved” versions of the yearbook because a teacher was quoted naming Adolf Hitler as his “favourite person in history”.

According to WIVB, when asked to name his favourite person in history, Mr Acor said: “Adolf Hitler, who did many great things for Germany, and their youth, before the infamous Holocaust.

“Adolf was ousted and faced many hardships early in life, which a lot of people can relate to.

“Adolf is arguably the greatest public speaker in the history of the world. Adolf made many great strides to make Germany a world super power.”

Marge "Hitler was good in the beginning, but he went too far" Schott would be so proud

whatwouldcooleydo?

FBI Finds Bucket of Heads, Cooler of Penises, Sewn 'Frankenstein' Corpse at Body Donation Center

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

In 2013, federal authorities began investigating shady “body brokers,” businesses that sell donated bodies for research purposes, such as Arizona’s for-profit Biological Resource Center. That company was shuttered following an FBI raid in 2014, but eyewitness details are being made public for the first time—and they’re almost too grisly to believe.

In a sworn statement, former FBI agent Mark Cwynar stated that he saw “various unsettling scenes” at BRC, including “infected heads,” “a bucket of heads, arms and legs,” and a cooler “filled” with male genitals, the Arizona Republic and KTVK report. Additionally, Cwynar says he discovered a macabre wall hanging: a woman’s head sewn onto a man’s torso “in a ‘Frankenstein’ manner.”

------

According to Reuters, agents ultimately found 1,755 human body parts at the facility, filling 142 body bags weighing 10 tons.

Matthew Parker, another former FBI agent who worked on the BRC case, told Reuters that moving body bags from the facility resulted in a PTSD diagnosis. “I couldn’t sleep at night after seeing that,” said Parker. “It looked like a junkyard chop shop where they are just ripping things apart.”

------

After pleading guilty to illegal control of an enterprise, BRC owner Stephen Gore wrote in a letter to a judge that the business was a “labor of love” that had overwhelmed him

The owner of the place is named Gore! You can't make this shit up

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

^^^

I want to say that I can't get my head around this but it seems somehow inappropriate.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

whatwouldcooleydo?

beantownbubba wrote:^^^

I want to say that I can't get my head around this but it seems somehow inappropriate.
Eye see what you did there, so I give you a hand!

also: Ed Gein says hold my beer!

also also: Cooler of Penises will surely be a band name (though I think Meth Gatorz is better)

Flea

Post by Flea »

Re: the body parts stuff. Other than being a shocker to the stiffs' family members, is this really any different than cremation or burial? It's a way of body disposal. No more, no less. If you are using dead tissue for research, you're gonna have to chop it up a bit. And gallows humor has a place in every trade that deals in life/death matters. "Infected heads"? I don't think dead tissue can be infected. Is the person running this operation guilty of subterfuge, bad decisions and bad management? That seems likely. But unless he is killing the people himself, I'm not getting the vapors over this one. I've been in med school anatomy labs; shit is going to happen that most folks could never wrap their heads around.
Now it's dark.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Flea wrote:Re: the body parts stuff. Other than being a shocker to the stiffs' family members, is this really any different than cremation or burial? It's a way of body disposal. No more, no less. If you are using dead tissue for research, you're gonna have to chop it up a bit. And gallows humor has a place in every trade that deals in life/death matters. "Infected heads"? I don't think dead tissue can be infected. Is the person running this operation guilty of subterfuge, bad decisions and bad management? That seems likely. But unless he is killing the people himself, I'm not getting the vapors over this one. I've been in med school anatomy labs; shit is going to happen that most folks could never wrap their heads around.
I get that and totally agree with you.....up to the point of the Frankenstein creation hanging on the wall. If thinking that is across the line means that I have the vapors, then call me Aunt Pittypat and git my fainting couch

scotto

Post by scotto »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
Flea wrote:Re: the body parts stuff. Other than being a shocker to the stiffs' family members, is this really any different than cremation or burial? It's a way of body disposal. No more, no less. If you are using dead tissue for research, you're gonna have to chop it up a bit. And gallows humor has a place in every trade that deals in life/death matters. "Infected heads"? I don't think dead tissue can be infected. Is the person running this operation guilty of subterfuge, bad decisions and bad management? That seems likely. But unless he is killing the people himself, I'm not getting the vapors over this one. I've been in med school anatomy labs; shit is going to happen that most folks could never wrap their heads around.
I get that and totally agree with you.....up to the point of the Frankenstein creation hanging on the wall. If thinking that is across the line means that I have the vapors, then call me Aunt Pittypat and git my fainting couch
Agreed that there's more juvenile hijinks than sinister doings here. And apropos our society's attitudes toward death and the dead, this is a great read:

http://caitlindoughty.com

Flea

Post by Flea »

scotto wrote:
whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
Agreed that there's more juvenile hijinks than sinister doings here. And apropos our society's attitudes toward death and the dead, this is a great read:

http://caitlindoughty.com
Thank you, I'm definitely checking her stuff out.
Now it's dark.

John A Arkansawyer

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Loud farting by men contributes to the rape culture?
I can't copy and past with my devise but you can google it :roll:

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

Swamp wrote:Loud farting by men contributes to the rape culture?
I can't copy and past with my devise but you can google it :roll:
What the fart!!!???
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

John A Arkansawyer

Flea

Post by Flea »

Now it's dark.

scotto

Post by scotto »

Someone needs to learn her about udders.

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Nuclear Hurricanes anybody?

whatwouldcooleydo?

stay classy Florida

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

As usual I can't copy and paste but I saw this morning that Wilson High, in Florence Ala, is removing bathroom stall doors to curb vaping. :roll:

John A Arkansawyer

From the Take This Job And Shove It Dept.:

Auckland adman hires professional clown for redundancy meeting
The Herald understands that the clown blew up balloons and folded them into a series of animals throughout the meeting.

It's further understood that the clown mimed crying when the redundancy paperwork was handed over to the staffer.

John A Arkansawyer

John A Arkansawyer

Since there's no Metallica thread on here anywhere:

whatwouldcooleydo?

dude looks like a hybrid of Jim Rome and Kevin Nealon