WTF of the day.....

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Re: WTF of the day.....

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Almost posted that myself Smitty. There was a FB comment that said with all the THC in that hair he could probably sell the braids by the ounce! :lol:
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Almost posted that myself Smitty. There was a FB comment that said with all the THC in that hair he could probably sell the braids by the ounce! :lol:

I LOLed when I saw that
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Not a big deal in the scheme of things, but still...

Got a call earlier today from my doctor's office: He was running late so i should plan on coming in a little later for my appt. I was so shocked, i about fell off my chair. I've never received a call like that, never even received so much as a fake apology for having to sit in a doc's office for an hour or more. I thought that was absolutely great besides being totally astounding. So i get to his office at the revised time and...sit in the waiting room for about 35 minutes. Gotcha!!
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

garnersound

Post by garnersound »

we're all just humans being.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Teen admits foul soda 'prank,' judge assigns an essay

By JASON NARK
Philadelphia Daily News
narkj@phillynews.com 856-779-3231

There are plenty of reasons why eating feces is bad for you, and a judge has ordered the South Jersey teen who defecated in a classmate's soda to detail them all in an essay.

Prosecutors dropped an aggravated-assault charge against the 17-year-old Haddon Township High School student after he pleaded guilty in Camden County Superior Court yesterday to tampering with a food product. As a result, he'll be on probation, and must serve 200 hours of community service and apologize to the victim by letter.

Superior Court Judge Angelo DiCamillo also ordered the teen, a standout athlete at the high school, to submit a 1,000-word report, with footnotes, "on the problems and diseases associated with fecal matter being ingested by humans," the Camden County Prosecutor's Office said.

The prosecutor's office said the student, who was not identified because of his age, removed the lid and straw to a 17-year-old classmate's soda inside a classroom on March 29 and defecated in it. The victim took a sip, then spit out the soda, the prosecutor's office said.

Classmates in the auto-shop classroom who were watching erupted in laughter, the prosecutor's office said. The offending teen was charged the following day.

District Superintendent Mark Raivetz said the district disciplined the teen.

The Daily News was barred from the juvenile's hearing yesterday, and his mother and father, a physical-education instructor in the Haddon Township School District, declined to comment.

His attorney said the incident was a "foolish prank."

"I'm sure he has learned his lesson," Jeffrey Zucker said. "I think it was disposed of in a proper way."

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/homep ... essay.html
If you don't run you rust

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

garnersound wrote:Image

now that is just icky!!!! :o :o :roll:

joelle

Post by joelle »

The Black Canary wrote:
garnersound wrote:Image

now that is just icky!!!! :o :o :roll:

i agree.^
and it is beyond cruel. :evil:
tattooing hurts a lot and that's bullshit to submit an animal to any but especially to that extensive work.(is that a dog or a cat?)
who the hell thinks " yeah, i'm gonna full body tattoo my dog." ?
seriously fucked pet owner.
not cool. in my opinion.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Zip City wrote:that cat looks like Johnny Winter

I was thinking Al Davis
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

joelle

Post by joelle »

ImageImage
50cents...i do not think he is enjoying every sandwich. (* he is not sick. he is 'dieting' and has removed his tattoos for a film role. good times.)

The Black Canary

Ok my WTF is just that WTF. Today my dad asked me to research caskets!!!! OMG WTF and a few others I can not even put on this site without getting bounced!!!!

I know it is a need but who asked you to research caskets!?!?!??! Just do not want to do this one today!!!! :cry:

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

I see China
LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

The Black Canary wrote:Ok my WTF is just that WTF. Today my dad asked me to research caskets!!!! OMG WTF and a few others I can not even put on this site without getting bounced!!!!

I know it is a need but who asked you to research caskets!?!?!??! Just do not want to do this one today!!!! :cry:

:shock: I guess that falls into the "it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it" category. Gulp! Dont envy u that one, BC :(

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Not really suitable for burying bankers, unless you're gonna go all mass murderer on 'em.

Clams

Post by Clams »

LuthierJustin wrote:

I see China

Was that pic taken from the top of McGee Town Hill?

The Black Canary

beantownbubba wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:Ok my WTF is just that WTF. Today my dad asked me to research caskets!!!! OMG WTF and a few others I can not even put on this site without getting bounced!!!!

:shock: I guess that falls into the "it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it" category. Gulp! Dont envy u that one, BC :(

I now have a headache going from right temple to left, only stopping so it can poke me in the back of my eyes. Like a hat pin and then back again. and to quote a friend here, vomiting may follow.

Ok so picked a lovely white one and you know what Momma Canary says "White!!!! you know white makes me look fat, I want a black one!!!" WTF
Last edited by The Black Canary on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Clams

Post by Clams »

Smitty wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/22/julio-aparicio-gored-in-t_n_585941.html

a few days old, but goddamn...

That got posted in another thread a week or so ago, but I hadn't seen the video. Holy crap. And the dude got up and walked off??? WTF indeed.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Clams wrote:
Smitty wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/22/julio-aparicio-gored-in-t_n_585941.html

a few days old, but goddamn...

That got posted in another thread a week or so ago, but I hadn't seen the video. Holy crap. And the dude got up and walked off??? WTF indeed.

Ook, I missed it the first time around - heres an update:

MADRID — A Madrid hospital says Spanish bullfighter Julio Aparicio has returned to intensive care and is fighting an infection after a horrific goring in the throat by a bull.

Aparicio had left the unit and was recovering well on Monday following surgery to reconstruct his throat, mouth and palate, but outbreak of an infection forced a return to the unit where doctors placed him on mechanically assisted breathing, October 12 Hospital said.

In a statement released Saturday the hospital says Aparicio is now breathing normally and it describes his condition as "grave" but stable.

The matador slipped in a bullring, fell to the ground and a 1,168 pound (530-kilogram) bull drove his right horn through Aparicio's throat and out his mouth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/2 ... 94567.html

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

^^^

That is horrendous. Absolutely awful. :shock:
Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

Clams

Post by Clams »

never going back wrote:^^^

I went to a bullfight in Spain a loooong time ago. Cruel, inhumane, I'll never forget it. Let's just say what happened to that dude last month was karma.

dime in the gutter

Post by dime in the gutter »

Clams wrote:

I went to a bullfight in Spain a loooong time ago. Cruel, inhumane, I'll never forget it. Let's just say what happened to that dude last month was karma.

roger that.

The Black Canary

Clams wrote:

Yes it is !!!!

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

criminal law contexts, this is kind of scary and pretty huge--if you want to maintain your right to keep silent, now you have to speak up for it...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/01/supreme-court-miranda-rul_n_596012.html?view=print

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/01/supreme-court-miranda-rul_n_596012.html
In my blood, there's gasoline..

The Black Canary

Ok, I bought these great pair of Jack Madden strappy sandals, can not find them for the life of me!!! Been looking for 3 weeks!!!!

Now I can not find my charger for my Ipod!!! I feel like I am slowly going crazy!!!!

and before we go there, yes I know where my panties are !!!! :lol:

PeterJ

Post by PeterJ »

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212305514.shtml

Pioneer School Strip Club may sound funny to some, but many residents in the town of Neoga, Illinois, are't too pleased that a former elementary school has become a strip club.

Pole dancers now writhe where teachers once stood, and the faces of leering patrons those of bright young students who came to the Pioneer School to learn their three R's.

The club is now drawing protestors as well as patrons nightly at the old school building, which was sold by the Neoga school district in 2002 for $36,800.

The strip club owners renamed the place The School House strip club just six months ago, reports UPI.

The former cafeteria hosting topless dancers and the former teacher's lounge serving as the VIP room for lap dances, the Chicago Tribune reported Thursday.

The walls are hung with multiplication tables, chalkboard, a history of U.S. presidents and a poster titled "Class Rules" that reads "Keep hands off dancers." One entrance has been fenced off for a smoking area, and a sign near the back door reads "No Hard Liquor," reports the dailyherald.com.

According to the UPI report, a dwindling number of protesters still gather nightly outside of the establishment with a bonfire and a sign reading, "Does your family know where you are? Jesus does."

At a recent basketball game featuring a Neoga team, the opposing fans waving dollar bills at Neoga cheerleaders in an apparent reference to The School House.

Bob Kearney, co-owner of the club with business partner Travis Funneman, said the club went through all the proper channels before opening and adheres strictly to local regulations.

"It's no longer an argument of legality; now it's an argument of morality," he said as a stripper crawled across the stage. "Is this Nazi Germany? Are they the Taliban?"

Nonetheless, the gentleman's club has stirred up a hornet's nest that may only be resolved if they are forced out of the town, which is unlikely to happen as long as they have customers. In fact, they are looking forward to building theme rooms and holding bachelor and private parties.

Go here to read details about the school house strip club!
I'm only human, though I'm super at times.

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

The Black Canary wrote:Ok, I bought these great pair of Jack Madden strappy sandals, can not find them for the life of me!!! Been looking for 3 weeks!!!!

Now I can not find my charger for my Ipod!!! I feel like I am slowly going crazy!!!!

i bet one of your ex bf's hid your ipod on you

The Black Canary

wrekkr wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:Ok, I bought these great pair of Jack Madden strappy sandals, can not find them for the life of me!!! Been looking for 3 weeks!!!!

i bet one of your ex bf's hid your ipod on you

Ok there is only one ex. Pretty sure he did not snatch my ipod charger!!!!