WTF of the day.....

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

The Black Canary

WTF of the day.....

Post by The Black Canary »

Just had to get this one started!!!!

Late4Church
Location: I'll meet you at the bottom if there really is one...

Re: WTF of the day.....

Post by Late4Church »

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

Late4Church wrote:http://www.pawnation.com/2010/04/27/dog-grooming-contests-spark-controversy/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pawnation.com%2F2010%2F04%2F27%2Fdog-grooming-contests-spark-controversy%2F

Fuck me runnin'. That's disturbing.

Mine comes from our very own community LOL:
sactochris wrote:Dirty South is my least favorite DBT record.

http://www.threedimesdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39&start=50#p654
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

The Black Canary

Late4Church wrote:http://www.pawnation.com/2010/04/27/dog-grooming-contests-spark-controversy/?icid=main|main|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pawnation.com%2F2010%2F04%2F27%2Fdog-grooming-contests-spark-controversy%2F

That is just so wrong on so many levels!!!! :shock:

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

WTF indeed!!
i'm just glad BC started it!
NSFW

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

Our Governor shot a coyote on his jog with his pup back in February?!!!
really?
Only in Texas does the Governor jog with a gun.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/27/AR2010042705323.html
NSFW

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

littlemamma wrote:Our Governor shot a coyote on his jog with his pup back in February?!!!
really?
Only in Texas does the Governor jog with a gun.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/27/AR2010042705323.html

This is my favorite bit:

Pistol-packing Texas Gov. Rick Perry has a message for wily coyotes out there: Don't mess with my dog.

Listen, I don't want any coyotes messing with my dog either, but jogging with a gun? Really?
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

The Black Canary

ok, so my cell rings and it is biopsy doc. First thought, I am a-ok and I do not have to go to appt next week. But nooooo he schedules me for out-patient surgery. Apparently my 'sample' was contaminated and he wants to do it again, but this time around take a bigger section for testing.

So another day off from work for this dam!!!! lab techs are really getting on my nerves !!!! :roll: :(

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

The Black Canary wrote:ok, so my cell rings and it is biopsy doc. First thought, I am a-ok and I do not have to go to appt next week. But nooooo he schedules me for out-patient surgery. Apparently my 'sample' was contaminated and he wants to do it again, but this time around take a bigger section for testing.

So another day off from work for this dam!!!! lab techs are really getting on my nerves !!!! :roll: :(

Damn, i hate when that happens. Really, been there, done that and it sucks :( Good luck!!!
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

roland

Post by roland »

Earlier this week a customer at my coffee bar asked our barista what a chai latte was, so she told him. Then he asked her what a cappuccino was, so she told him. Then he asked her what the difference was between coffee & tea. Huh?

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

The Black Canary wrote:ok, so my cell rings and it is biopsy doc. First thought, I am a-ok and I do not have to go to appt next week. But nooooo he schedules me for out-patient surgery. Apparently my 'sample' was contaminated and he wants to do it again, but this time around take a bigger section for testing.

best of luck with all that. Seriously
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

roland wrote:Earlier this week a customer at my coffee bar asked our barista what a chai latte was, so she told him. Then he asked her what a cappuccino was, so she told him. Then he asked her what the difference was between coffee & tea. Huh?

Was his name by any chance Borat?

whatwouldcooleydo?

roland wrote:Earlier this week a customer at my coffee bar asked our barista what a chai latte was, so she told him. Then he asked her what a cappuccino was, so she told him. Then he asked her what the difference was between coffee & tea. Huh?

Did she then throw a cup of each in his face to illustrate the difference?

All some people are good for is soylent green

Lurleen McQueen
Location: the landmass between NOLA and Mobile- it's called Mississippi!

Post by Lurleen McQueen »

Sending you good thoughts
Consistently holding bullshit up to the light of reason

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

How frustrating! Hope this one goes better!
Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

wtf indeed, BC.
sorry sweetie.
NSFW

The Black Canary

littlemamma wrote:wtf indeed, BC.
sorry sweetie.

Yes but at least my boobies are clean as a whistle, so to speak. So once they re-test this section on Tuesday, hopefully that will be it for now for biopsies. Then just check ups every 6 months, UGH. But hey at least I can book them out far enough in advance to get them all on the same day. So dislike waisting time off from work, for what might or might not be "something."

Monday will be a joy as well. I apparently have 3 suspicious moles on my upper left arm that "must" be removed, that is now my Monday afternoon, then it is onto biopsy Tuesday morning.

joelle

Post by joelle »

Lala will discontinue services May, 31. :cry:
http://www.lala.com/
i have used this site as a great resource to hear complete albums,
as opposed to a 30 sec. cut on itunes.
kinda sad...but it was good while it lasted
i suppose with npr streaming new albums, it'll be alright...
or, i'll just have to make friendly with pirates. ;)

whatwouldcooleydo?

scotto

Post by scotto »

^^^
Indeed.
As is Willie the Wimp and his Cadillac coffin:

whatwouldcooleydo?

scotto wrote:^^^
Indeed.
As is Willie the Wimp and his Cadillac coffin:

yeah, but let's see if someone writes a song about "dead motorcyle guy" :lol:

The Black Canary

MA waterban bla bla bla
Last edited by The Black Canary on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

The Black Canary wrote:MA waterban bla bla bla...So whilst this does not effect my town, I get a pre-recorded voice-mail from work 3X, informing me that our company will be open, but to bring in water and food as the cafe and most surrounding cafes, restaurants will be closed. NO DAM coffee in the am, this could get ugly very quickly tomorrow!!!

You're looking at this the totally wrong way, BC. If you're not subject to the ban, set the alarm an hour early, start brewing up that coffee and bring in all u can carry. a few days of that and you'll be rich!!

The Black Canary

beantownbubba wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:MA waterban bla bla bla...So whilst this does not effect my town, I get a pre-recorded voice-mail from work 3X, informing me that our company will be open, but to bring in water and food as the cafe and most surrounding cafes, restaurants will be closed. NO DAM coffee in the am, this could get ugly very quickly tomorrow!!!

You're looking at this the totally wrong way, BC. If you're not subject to the ban, set the alarm an hour early, start brewing up that coffee and bring in all u can carry. a few days of that and you'll be rich!!

I get up at 4:30 am as it is!! I can' take advantage of people like that, it is just my nature. Brought in bottled water and will probably share with my assistant, who thought the "hot" tap on the bubbler was ok. I had to explain that the water is not boiled and to dump what ever tea or coffee she has made.

On a second note about said assistant, she seems to lack basic accounting skills. She was having an issue with one of the accounts this morning and said to me "I do not know how to do this?!" so I said "Aren't you finishing up a BS in Finance and accounting?" This has me somewhat worried, as with most business, finance and even management degrees there are multiple accounting requirements and she pretty much did not know the basic math for this. UGH looks like teaching her the job is not the only thing I will need to teach her. But at least she told me she did not know basic accounting, well enough to call from memory. So I can plan something in her training to get her a better understanding of accounting.

The Black Canary

http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/04/28/carr.abortion.oklahoma/index.html

OMG my head is about to explode!!!! What the hell is wrong with these people?!?!?! Who do they think they are!?!?!? :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :o :x :?

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

The Black Canary wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/04/28/carr.abortion.oklahoma/index.html

OMG my head is about to explode!!!! What the hell is wrong with these people?!?!?! Who do they think they are!?!?!? :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :o :x :?

I had not heard a word about that. That is stunningly appalling. Yeah "exploding head" about sums it up.

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

The Black Canary

So I get an email on FB, and this dude is how old is that pic? So I send back January 2010. He comes back with what are you 25-26? So I return, that is so sweet I just turned 45 in April. He responds with What are you drinking to keep you so young looking? Really now, not on FB to get me some action!!!

Does it say on my profile that I am gullible? Pretty sure I did not check that off on my profile!!!

Clams

Post by Clams »

My kids have been eating this stuff since they were toddlers, they still love it. It's got the consistency of a cheese puff but tastes like seaweed and it's bright fucking green. WTF?!?!? Who could eat this shit?

Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

joelle

Post by joelle »

clams your avatar is giving me seizures
shut that shit off
seriously

and veggie booty? no thanks
pirate's booty? bring it.

and canary,
i honestly did check gullible on my facebook page. :oops:
i get a lot of nice compliments that way.
i dig it.