Marina

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Swamp

Marina

Post by Swamp »

Hey yall. Yesterday while planting some creeping fig in our yard Marina dug up a juvenile cottonmouth who wasn't too happy. It got her on the right pinky. She spent the night in St. Vincents ICU. She's hopeing to come home today but her blood has to be right before they release her. I don,t do facebook but I know some of yall are her friends on there if you could pass it along.
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

chuckrh

Re: Marina

Post by chuckrh »

best wishes & speedy recovery!

Clams

Post by Clams »

chuckrh wrote:best wishes & speedy recovery!
x2
If you don't run you rust

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Yikes!

What they said. Please send our best to Marina.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

pearlysnaps

Post by pearlysnaps »

Shit, man, I'm sorry to hear about that. Here's to a speedy recovery.

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

I hate to hear this. Maybe this story will cheer her up.

Years back, when my mom was pushing seventy, we were talking on the phone one day and she told me she'd killed a copperhead in the back yard she'd flushed while she was mowing. "Oh," I said, "did you get a hoe and kill it?"

"No," she replied. "I just ran it over with the mower."

"Wasn't that kind of messy?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't want it to get away."

It's funnier when I tell it. Do your best. ;-)
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

Clams wrote:
chuckrh wrote:best wishes & speedy recovery!
x2
X3 Y'all might want to call Snakebusters.
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

pearlysnaps wrote:Shit, man, I'm sorry to hear about that. Here's to a speedy recovery.
X2
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

damn, I hate snakes :x
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:damn, I hate snakes :x
me too! Get well soon.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

Beebs

Post by Beebs »

Didn't you just have a run in with a copperhead or something, Swap? You guys need a snake protection amulet.

Best wishes guys. Hope she's not too uncomfortable.
Beebs is not a ragey man

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

I love snakes, as long as they aren't venomous.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
I love snakes, as long as they aren't venomous.

;) ;) ;)
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Beebs wrote:Didn't you just have a run in with a copperhead or something, Swap? You guys need a snake protection amulet.

It was a cottonmouth also, 3 weeks ago tonight. The one that got me was an adult and for some reason didn't inject any venom. The one that got Marina was a juvenile and they haven't learned how to control their venom output yet and often shoot their whole load. Thanks for the good thoughts sent her way. They sent her home but she's not outta the woods yet. She,s spose to be resting but anybody that has spent any time with us know she can't keep still! Even though I asked yall to pass it along to facebook I now realize that was a mistake. Her hand turned purple yesterday replying to texts and facebook. I'm not being funny. She will reply to EVERTHING!!!!!! So pass this along. If you need to communicate with her, CALL! She can hold the phone with her left hand without any ill effects.
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Swamp wrote:
Beebs wrote:Didn't you just have a run in with a copperhead or something, Swap? You guys need a snake protection amulet.

It was a cottonmouth also, 3 weeks ago tonight. The one that got me was an adult and for some reason didn't inject any venom. The one that got Marina was a juvenile and they haven't learned how to control their venom output yet and often shoot their whole load. Thanks for the good thoughts sent her way. They sent her home but she's not outta the woods yet. She,s spose to be resting but anybody that has spent any time with us know she can't keep still! Even though I asked yall to pass it along to facebook I now realize that was a mistake. Her hand turned purple yesterday replying to texts and facebook. I'm not being funny. She will reply to EVERTHING!!!!!! So pass this along. If you need to communicate with her, CALL! She can hold the phone with her left hand without any ill effects.
She ain't got no secretary?
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

beantownbubba wrote:
Swamp wrote:
She ain't got no secretary?
It still wouldn't slow her down :roll: