Newest DBT fan!

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Jeremy

Re: Newest DBT fan!

Post by Jeremy »

Penny Lane wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:

I love how your dog has that worried Momma look, like what are you doing flashing those bright lights at my little girl!!! I love dogs and babies, that is love with out end and a bond that is just incredible.

i loved that picture too...it's like one of those paintings....the dog is the best....

She is very protective of her. Bessie(my dog) is a little spoiled so we werent sure how she would act at first. But she has been great. She sits on the back of the couch behind momma as she feeds her, she sits at the foot of the changing table when she is getting changed and sits at my wifes feet whenever she gives her a bath. Penelope was gassy the other day so I was bouncing her on me knee a little, and she barked twice at me as if to tell me to be very careful,lol.

dcfaithful

Post by dcfaithful »

Beautiful baby girl! Congrats man!

jdwolf

Post by jdwolf »

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
I wasn't born in the south but I got here as soon as I could!!