3DD Fantasy Football league (need one more player!!)

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

brstigerfan

Re: 3DD Fantasy Football league (need one more player!!)

Post by brstigerfan »

olwiggum wrote:Looks like Son of Swamp is out, which evens things out. Sorry, TigerFan.

no problem

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

I just got an email about me dropping out, I thought we had hit odd numbers again and I was out!!! sorry if I misunderstood, but I did not think I was in.
so what is it like living with your mommy again BWAHAHAHAHAH

olwiggum
Site Admin

Post by olwiggum »

Weird? You just now got it?

I thought I got one from you the day before the draft saying that you were still in... I don't remember what in the world happened.

rlipps

Post by rlipps »

Not been much chatter about the league the past few weeks. The team I'm playing against today is starting Andre Johnson (bye), Shon Greene (bye), Ryan Grant (out for the season), Antonio Gates (questionable), Pierre Thomas (been out for the past several weeks), and Nate Kaeding (out). I'll take the victory, but I wish everyone would keep up with their teams, makes the league much more interesting and fair. Don't know how to remedy it though, I've ran into that problem in pretty much every league I've been in except for the one with the $100 entry fee.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

rlipps wrote:Not been much chatter about the league the past few weeks. The team I'm playing against today is starting Andre Johnson (bye), Shon Greene (bye), Ryan Grant (out for the season), Antonio Gates (questionable), Pierre Thomas (been out for the past several weeks), and Nate Kaeding (out). I'll take the victory, but I wish everyone would keep up with their teams, makes the league much more interesting and fair. Don't know how to remedy it though, I've ran into that problem in pretty much every league I've been in except for the one with the $100 entry fee.

Ummm, the answer seems kind of obvious, doesn't it? :)
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

olwiggum
Site Admin

Post by olwiggum »

There was some confusion with Black Canary about whether she was in the league or not a couple of days before the draft. She volunteered to bow out if we had an odd number of players. Son of Swamp signed up with only a few days left before the draft, so I asked BC to bow out. But then SoS had to pull out, so I told BC that she could stay in the league and she apparently didn't get the message.
Next year, I want to have the league finalized a week before the draft.

rlipps

Post by rlipps »

Corey, I know you did everything in your power to get the league set up and get a full complement of teams. I've been commish in our league for 10+ years and I know the headaches that go with it and I know there's really nothing anyone can do in this situation.