Share your photos

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

scotto

Re: Share your photos

Post by scotto »

^^^
Nice shots!
And that's a great space--what's the story?

dcfaithful

Post by dcfaithful »

Nice thread UTHeathen.

Utah is incredibly beautiful...but bizarre too. :shock:

Haley

Post by Haley »

scotto wrote:^^^
Nice shots!
And that's a great space--what's the story?

Thanks!

Those were done in the 2nd story of a vacant building in downtown Bristol. For anyone who came to Rhythm and Roots, this is the building that housed the exhibit of photo contest entries for Twin City Photo Club, of which I am VP. There's not much story, just a few decades of dirt on that floor and a beautiful building with much potential going to waste. :(

Haley

Post by Haley »

Tim Barry in Roanoke last Saturday.

Josh Small, same show as Tim.

Natural Tunnel State Park, Va on Sunday.

Another of the Park.

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

NGB--love the sticker table and Vancouver DOES look like the most beautiful place ever. very calm...
UT--love the UTAH pics, were those at Zion?
In my blood, there's gasoline..

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

Penny Lane wrote:NGB--love the sticker table and Vancouver DOES look like the most beautiful place ever. very calm...

Thanks Penny, but those pictures are from northern Utah a couple of weekends ago.

Zion is in the southern part of the state.

This is Zion.
Last edited by UTHeathen on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

UTHeathen wrote:
Penny Lane wrote:NGB--love the sticker table and Vancouver DOES look like the most beautiful place ever. very calm...

Thanks Penny, but those pictures are from northern Utah a couple of weekends ago.

Zion in the southern part of the state.

This is Zion.

Haven't been to Zion since I was a kid, looks like it will be added to my "Places to Go" list. Just beautiful, the Goddess did well!!! :D
so what is it like living with your mommy again BWAHAHAHAHAH

Clams

Post by Clams »

Haven't been there in about 10 years but that whole Four Corners-Zion-Bryce-Moab-Monument Valley area is one of my favorite places to visit.
If you don't run you rust

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

Clams wrote:Haven't been there in about 10 years but that whole Four Corners-Zion-Bryce-Moab-Monument Valley area is one of my favorite places to visit.

No matter how many times I visit Zion National Park, it never fails to take my breath away. Nothing like 2000' vertical sandstone cliffs to drive home just how small we humans are in the grand scheme of things.

Speaking of Zion, I was lucky enough to get a shot of the rarely seen American Jackalope on a trip there in 2007. I had seen plenty of stuffed specimens hanging on bar room walls, but never one on the hoof. Cute lil' feller isn't he?

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

UTHeathen wrote:
Clams wrote:Haven't been there in about 10 years but that whole Four Corners-Zion-Bryce-Moab-Monument Valley area is one of my favorite places to visit.

No matter how many times I visit Zion National Park, it never fails to take my breath away. Nothing like 2000' vertical sandstone cliffs to drive home just how small we humans are in the grand scheme of things.

Speaking of Zion, I was lucky enough to get a shot of the rarely seen American Jackalope on a trip there in 2007. I had seen plenty of stuffed specimens hanging on bar room walls, but never one on the hoof. Cute lil' feller isn't he?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I know I drank or two with that dude!!!!
so what is it like living with your mommy again BWAHAHAHAHAH