howdy folks

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

mgsooner

howdy folks

Post by mgsooner »

Hey guys

Sorry to bring attention to myself by starting a new thread, but I couldn't fit what I wanted to say into any of the other existing threads. How yall doin? We are doing well here. We have kid number two coming in less than two weeks. Daughter #2, named Quinn. For those that remember, Channing is now a rambunctious 2.5 year old that will not allow us to take a photo of her, hence the lack of photos in this post. We obviously will be busy in the fall, but my dream scenario is that we are able to make a trip to the homecoming in January. I know this seems like a longshot, but I have awesome parents, so don't count us out. Anyways just saying "hi". Hope everyone is doing well and is having a good summer.

beantownbubba

Re: howdy folks

Post by beantownbubba »

What great news, mg!! :D :D

Congrats on Quinn-to-be!!

Totally awesome to hear that things are going so well and that you're sounding so good!!

Now get to work on those pics.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Good to see you 'round these parts mg! Congrats on the new addition to your family!
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

mgsooner

Post by mgsooner »

Thanks guys! August 20th is the day, and it can't come soon enough for my wife. Summer's not a very good time to be pregnant. We did narrowly miss another college football season birthday, so I am happy about that. ;)

DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

Congrats!
"If I'm not smiling, I'm just thinking...."

GW in IA

Post by GW in IA »

I'm so happy for you, on both counts. You might be surprised to know just how often your early struggles with Channing cross my mind.
Congrats!
Reluctantly, our hero rises to the day, with a moan and a curse to an absent God.

mgsooner

Post by mgsooner »

Thanks again guys. Channing is doing absolutely great. She is extraordinarily active so we don't sit down much. We are very thankful for that, obviously!