3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Steve French

Re: 3DD NC

Post by Steve French »

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYU7oG2V7uc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pYU7oG2V7uc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

Steve French wrote:I just played "I Love Rock n Roll" in BC's honour.

Why thank you kind Sir!!! :D

Swamp

Post by Swamp »

Gator McKlusky wrote:I'm still here in Floriduh!

Fantastic name!! :D
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

i missed everyone!

WTF---i don't deal well w/change. i'll let this one slide.

and i lost my clams quote about roto tilling the balls of life.
In my blood, there's gasoline..

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Penny Lane wrote:i missed everyone!

WTF---i don't deal well w/change. i'll let this one slide.

and i lost my clams quote about roto tilling the balls of life.

Give it a few days, Penny. This is the NC after all you'll have a new quote within hours!! :D

Welcome!
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

The Black Canary

OK this is my DUH for today. My cat's name is Prince Albert (don't ask) but I call him Al. Well the big boss from our parent company is name Albert, don' I go and call him Al. And then he has this puzzled look on his face, so then I blurt out "Oh my cat's name is Albert and I call him Al"

So wanted to slither away on that one. But at least he did not give me that "what are you an idiot" look.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

The Black Canary wrote:OK this is my DUH for today. My cat's name is Prince Albert (don't ask) but I call him Al. Well the big boss from our parent company is name Albert, don' I go and call him Al. And then he has this puzzled look on his face, so then I blurt out "Oh my cat's name is Albert and I call him Al"

So wanted to slither away on that one. But at least he did not give me that "what are you an idiot" look.

:lol:

My last dog's name was Heidi and for a year or so I had a woman working for me named Heidi. I was very careful to not mention my dog's name around her. 8-)

Clams

Post by Clams »

Newest member is someone named Cotter.
If you don't run you rust

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Clams wrote:Newest member is someone named Cotter.

Heard he was a troublemaker... :lol:

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:

9B Cotter== was all sorts of trouble

3DD Cotter==choir boy

GW in IA

Post by GW in IA »

Penny Lane wrote:
Tequila Cowboy wrote:

9B Cotter== was all sorts of trouble

3DD Cotter==choir boy

Can't help but have my doubts on that one.
Reluctantly, our hero rises to the day, with a moan and a curse to an absent God.

The Black Canary

Since I can not locate the WTF thread I am putting it here.

Sent an email to my professor in regards to the final exam I wrote. I asked him if it would be appropriate for me to come to class this week, because I wrote the final.

He sent back "Yes and I will buy you a drinker after"

This is not good???

Clams

Post by Clams »

The Black Canary wrote:Since I can not locate the WTF thread I am putting it here.

Sent an email to my professor in regards to the final exam I wrote. I asked him if it would be appropriate for me to come to class this week, because I wrote the final.

This is not good???

Like I said last week....

Gator McKlusky

Post by Gator McKlusky »

The Black Canary wrote:Since I can not locate the WTF thread I am putting it here.

This is not good???

How bad do do you want an A? :D
Looks like a bunch of little whiny fucksticks to me

The Black Canary

Clams wrote:

This is not good???

Like I said last week....

You know this shit happens more often than I would like to admit, but seriously is that why I was asked to write the final and am except from it!?!?!? So what I am just some big boobed pretty face to this guy!!! Probably could have gotten away with not doing my homework, not showing up to class and crashing and burning on the mid-term!!!! WTF

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

This is not good???

no he's put you in a pickle now....

dirty old perv---who has a student help write the exam...?

also, since you helped write the final--how were you gonna take the final? or is there a different exam you're taking?

The Black Canary

Penny Lane wrote:

This is not good???

no he's put you in a pickle now....

dirty old perv---who has a student help write the exam...?

also, since you helped write the final--how were you gonna take the final? or is there a different exam you're taking?

Yes it is a pickle and I not even like pickles!!!

I did not help write it, I wrote it. I will aslo be correcting and grading the final as well. So I would be excempt from taking any final. Why do I feel a big screwing coming my way and not in the good everyone is nekkid kind of way. :evil: :twisted: I can not believe I did not see this coming, well DUH move #2 for today!!!

Gator McKlusky

Post by Gator McKlusky »

So is Boobquake happening today? The old lady is helping at the kid's school today so she said she is not participating. It was not mentioned in the morning meeting at work :lol: and none of the women in my office seem to be participating. I thought about bringing it up but decided I need my job.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:OK this is my DUH for today. My cat's name is Prince Albert (don't ask) but I call him Al. Well the big boss from our parent company is name Albert, don' I go and call him Al. And then he has this puzzled look on his face, so then I blurt out "Oh my cat's name is Albert and I call him Al"

My last dog's name was Heidi and for a year or so I had a woman working for me named Heidi. I was very careful to not mention my dog's name around her. 8-)

You just called her "that bitch", right? :lol:
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Gator McKlusky wrote:So is Boobquake happening today? The old lady is helping at the kid's school today so she said she is not participating. It was not mentioned in the morning meeting at work :lol: and none of the women in my office seem to be participating. I thought about bringing it up but decided I need my job.

Despite high hopes, i did not notice anything remotely, ummm, special or noticeable when i was in town this morning :( OTOH, the earth didn't shake, either. Yeah, i know, that's what she said. BA DA BING!

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Thought for the day: Optimism is the prerequisite for civilization. <Shrug> Just struck me when i read that earlier today. A good bookend in some ways for "taxes are the price we pay for a civil society" (OW Holmes, Jr.).

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Just got home for an hour or so at my office (first time since my recent issues) and a doctor's appointment. Doctor's appt. went well, everything looks good. As far as work, my boss was great, he has all of my big issues covered and for the most part things are ok. As for the more day to day stuff..yikes. For those that know of some of my work issues you know what (who) I'm talking about. It isn't the effort, it's the skill that's lacking. Oh well. Starting to do a little from home tomorrow and then back to the office next week.

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Just got home for an hour or so at my office (first time since my recent issues) and a doctor's appointment. Doctor's appt. went well, everything looks good. As far as work, my boss was great, he has all of my big issues covered and for the most part things are ok. As for the more day to day stuff..yikes. For those that know of some of my work issues you know what (who) I'm talking about. It isn't the effort, it's the skill that's lacking. Oh well. Starting to do a little from home tomorrow and then back to the office next week.

Try not to stress about what's going on there when you're not. I struggle with that all the time. Makes time off less enjoyable.

Glad you're feeling better and everything looks good though!
Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

Gator McKlusky

Post by Gator McKlusky »

So does Cortez come back as Cortez now that he can start over at 0 posts or does he continue with the Frank Rizzo charade?

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Gator McKlusky wrote:So does Cortez come back as Cortez now that he can start over at 0 posts or does he continue with the Frank Rizzo charade?

I wondered about this as well.... for about a second
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
Gator McKlusky wrote:So does Cortez come back as Cortez now that he can start over at 0 posts or does he continue with the Frank Rizzo charade?

+1

Clams

Post by Clams »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:

That's one full second more than I spent on it. :lol:

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

Heeee's Baaaaack
Always go to the show

cortez the killer

Post by cortez the killer »

Missed you too Clams. Now go get me a fuckin' beer and it better damn well be cold.
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

Clams

Post by Clams »

cortez the killer wrote:Missed you too Clams. Now go get me a fuckin' beer and it better damn well be cold.