3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

littlemamma

Re: 3DD NC

Post by littlemamma »

I had to poke wrekkr out of oblivion today. he should be here soon.
I dunno.
hurry up 3dd fam!!!!
NSFW

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

hypno-hippo
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

laraelisabeth

Post by laraelisabeth »

I'm here, or at least will be checking in. The roommate from hell moved her shit out, making a pathetic yet psychotic attempt to destroy my house (trash everywhere, leaves, dirt, most every dish I own in the sink and covered with broken eggs, curdled milk, tomato sauce, and pudding, the odd piece of dismantled furniture...) but she is gone which is 100 per-fucking-cent worth an hour of cleaning. Also, I'm pretty sure I have enough of a diabolical streak to have done a better job than she did of it. :twisted: Anyway, she canceled the interwebs, of course. I should be able to check in from school for about another week, and then summer I think the river should have internet, but shared w/ about 15 people. I'll do my best. :)
there's no comfort in survival but I guess it's the best option I've found

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

crap!!! LaraEL!!! We need you!
NSFW

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

laraelisabeth wrote:I'm here, or at least will be checking in. The roommate from hell moved her shit out, making a pathetic yet psychotic attempt to destroy my house (trash everywhere, leaves, dirt, most every dish I own in the sink and covered with broken eggs, curdled milk, tomato sauce, and pudding, the odd piece of dismantled furniture...) but she is gone which is 100 per-fucking-cent worth an hour of cleaning. Also, I'm pretty sure I have enough of a diabolical streak to have done a better job than she did of it. :twisted: Anyway, she canceled the interwebs, of course. I should be able to check in from school for about another week, and then summer I think the river should have internet, but shared w/ about 15 people. I'll do my best. :)

Wow Lara, that's crazy shit! Visit when you can!
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

Jonicont wrote:NO RICK ROLLING. END OF CONVERSATION

Hey, I was just goofing around.
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Image

hypno-hippo

I just tried posting a gif from there too.... screw them bastards! :D
I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry, I'd like to say I'm sorry...BUT I AIN'T SORRY!

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

sorry but....

what is rick rolling?
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Smitty wrote:sorry but....

what is rick rolling?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! :lol: :lol:
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

It's a cruel and unusual prank that causes an unsuspecting internet user to click on a link expecting to see one thing but instead is linked to the music video Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

potatoeater wrote:It's a cruel and unusual prank that causes an unsuspecting internet user to click on a link expecting to see one thing but instead is linked to the music video Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.

Oh that should definitely be banned.
Understood.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

laraelisabeth wrote:I'm here, or at least will be checking in. The roommate from hell moved her shit out, making a pathetic yet psychotic attempt to destroy my house (trash everywhere, leaves, dirt, most every dish I own in the sink and covered with broken eggs, curdled milk, tomato sauce, and pudding, the odd piece of dismantled furniture...) but she is gone which is 100 per-fucking-cent worth an hour of cleaning. Also, I'm pretty sure I have enough of a diabolical streak to have done a better job than she did of it. :twisted: Anyway, she canceled the interwebs, of course. I should be able to check in from school for about another week, and then summer I think the river should have internet, but shared w/ about 15 people. I'll do my best. :)

you instructing or guiding or something? My river trips this summer were precisely 0. I kind of thought I would get one in at least but sadly not.

Oh and its winter again: I start canoe polo next week. WTF??? I only put all my shit away like a month ago.
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

yeah she's a guide/instructor if I'm not mistaken - I used to go with my church group when I was a teenager - haven't been since then, been wantin to go again....

(rafting - I canoe/float the river atleast once a year)

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

ok, in the song 3 dimes down, is the line "one belt loop (not the member) away from sunday nights news" line another reference to Seger? (night moves)? I mean, I understand what it means and all but I'm just curious if anyone else got that interpretation

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

Dear Lara,

CHANGE THE LOCKS*.

Love, love.

*or she will boil your bunny
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

one belt loop wrote:Dear Lara,

CHANGE THE LOCKS*.

Love, love.

*or she will boil your bunny

concur.
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

beantownbubba wrote:
Smitty wrote:sorry but....

what is rick rolling?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! :lol: :lol:

I had to google it
Always go to the show

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

garnersound wrote:more animal action.
do you see a rabbit or a duck???

Both

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

potatoeater wrote:It's a cruel and unusual prank that causes an unsuspecting internet user to click on a link expecting to see one thing but instead is linked to the music video Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.

can't believe you gave it away before i got to rick roll them :roll:
In my blood, there's gasoline..

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

Smitty wrote:ok, in the song 3 dimes down, is the line "one belt loop (not the member) away from sunday nights news" line another reference to Seger? (night moves)? I mean, I understand what it means and all but I'm just curious if anyone else got that interpretation

i had no idea.....i need to take a class in Cooley's lyrics to get everything. it's gonna take more than one lifetime that's for sure :o
In my blood, there's gasoline..

Gator McKlusky

Post by Gator McKlusky »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:No, it's not. Sorry garnersound, the line is wide but it can be crossed. Some people look at this at work.

Who me? at work? Never!
Looks like a bunch of little whiny fucksticks to me

Clams

Post by Clams »

Penny Lane wrote:
Smitty wrote:ok, in the song 3 dimes down, is the line "one belt loop (not the member) away from sunday nights news" line another reference to Seger? (night moves)? I mean, I understand what it means and all but I'm just curious if anyone else got that interpretation

i had no idea.....i need to take a class in Cooley's lyrics to get everything. it's gonna take more than one lifetime that's for sure :o

How is that line a reference to Night Moves? Unless I'm missing something I don't see it.
If you don't run you rust

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Clams wrote: Unless I'm missing something I don't see it.

I'm savoring this line, Clams. There's gotta be a word for it but i'm not sure what it is. Not a tautology, not a nonsequitur, but something... It's got a great hook but you can't really dance to it, i give it an 8.5. :)

Clams

Post by Clams »

beantownbubba wrote:

I'm savoring this line, Clams. There's gotta be a word for it but i'm not sure what it is. Not a tautology, not a nonsequitur, but something... It's got a great hook but you can't really dance to it, i give it an 8.5. :)

Glad you like it, because it applies to your post as well.

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

beantownbubba wrote:

I have also used the word tautology this morning, but it was in reference to assholes.
don't want anyone to think I'm having a bad one.
quite the contrary.
Can I just say 5:30 am is the BEST time of day?!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Where the hell is FNW?
NSFW

potatoeater

Post by potatoeater »

Clams wrote:
beantownbubba wrote:

Facebook has made me lazy. I wish there was a "Like this" button for people's replies for when I feel it is necessary to either just show I was amused or agree with a statement, etc. phpBB needs to add that to their forum code. I think it's a good idea.

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

A few years ago I prepared the Permanent Residence (green card) application for a nice couple. They came back to me recently to help with the I-751 (Petition to Remove Conditions on green card). When she got her Permanent Residence they hadn't been married long enough for her to get a ten year card so she got a two year card. When one gets a two year card, a Form I-751 has to be filed no earlier than 90 days prior to the expiration of the green card and if that's approved, one will get a ten year card.

Anyway, the whole point is to prove the validity and bona fides of the marriage.

I couldn't find the client's email so I looked him up thru facebook (he friended me awhile ago). Found the email address... and found out that he's in a relationship with someone else... and that someone else is pregnant... and that he lives here in Atlanta (told me they moved to Philly together and they used a Philly address on all documents).

Don't be friends with clients on facebook because you never know what you'll find out.

Trying to figure out the ethical way to handle this now.
Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

never going back wrote:

Trying to figure out the ethical way to handle this now.

Punt to your boss. Or lose their file.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Clams wrote:
beantownbubba wrote:

Well now i'm thoroughly confused :lol: :lol: And to think, I didn't have a clue as to what smitty was talking about either, somewhere way back up the thread.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Joelle's here.