3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Kudzu Guillotine

Re: 3DD NC

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

alicedmillionaire

Post by alicedmillionaire »

^^^^^^
I believe that is referred to as "Skeet Golf"

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Adios amigos. Heading for the airport in a couple of hours and assuming all goes according to plan (catching a connection at Heathrow, always an interesting gamble), will end up in Spain tomorrow just days away from my rendezvous w/ mr & ms scotto at a microbrewpub. Don't know if there's any DBT on the jukebox. Will be thinking of y'all in brooklyn & asheville. Have fun and be careful out there. Will try to check in from time to time but will just have to see how it goes.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Erdlivz

Post by Erdlivz »

beantownbubba wrote:Adios amigos. Heading for the airport in a couple of hours and assuming all goes according to plan (catching a connection at Heathrow, always an interesting gamble), will end up in Spain tomorrow just days away from my rendezvous w/ mr & ms scotto at a microbrewpub. Don't know if there's any DBT on the jukebox. Will be thinking of y'all in brooklyn & asheville. Have fun and be careful out there. Will try to check in from time to time but will just have to see how it goes.

Travel safe and tell the Euros about my legend.......

Beebs

Post by Beebs »

Hello Friday.

I'm gonna kick it in the back seat.
Beebs is not a ragey man

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Beebs wrote:Hello Friday.

I'm gonna kick it in the back seat.

fun.... fun fun fun
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

scotto

Post by scotto »

beantownbubba wrote:Adios amigos. Heading for the airport in a couple of hours and assuming all goes according to plan (catching a connection at Heathrow, always an interesting gamble), will end up in Spain tomorrow just days away from my rendezvous w/ mr & ms scotto at a microbrewpub. Don't know if there's any DBT on the jukebox. Will be thinking of y'all in brooklyn & asheville. Have fun and be careful out there. Will try to check in from time to time but will just have to see how it goes.

See you in a coupla days, bro. Adeu!

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

scotto wrote:

See you in a coupla days, bro. Adeu!

3DD meet ups on foreign shores. Cool.

Evening folks.
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Fool No Where

Post by Fool No Where »

214: got you a new bottle of makers.
214: !!!!! Thank you
Having a broken heart wears you out.

lajakesdad

Post by lajakesdad »

I just got back from the wedding I played at. They made fans with the lyrics printed on the back and instructed the crowd to sing along. I was surprised by the number people who sang along to a song they've never heard. The choruses were pretty loud. I had a blast. You can hear people singing along.

Clams

Post by Clams »

Alsum Lajakes.

I was thrilled to have just spent 2 hours playing start-o-matic baseball with my son on a Sat night, but now I just saw the news about the Big Man and I'm very upset. He was a big chunk of my life.
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

lajakesdad

Post by lajakesdad »

Yeah that is a bummer. Hang in there Clams.

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

Safe travels BigDaddy!!! have a great vacation!!!!
so what is it like living with your mommy again BWAHAHAHAHAH

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

lajakesdad wrote:I just got back from the wedding I played at. They made fans with the lyrics printed on the back and instructed the crowd to sing along. I was surprised by the number people who sang along to a song they've never heard. The choruses were pretty loud. I had a blast. You can hear people singing along.

E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

Singing along with lajakesdad and crying for the Big Man. Along came the love of a real big sax man....
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

Kudzu Guillotine

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

One does not eat dinner here until 9 or 10 pm yet the subway stops running at 11 or midnite depending on the line. This does not compute he says after a looooong walk home (taxis being plentiful in number but non-existent in availability). And walked in to the news about the big man :( :( Well, at least dinner was very good. And the subway is unbelievably cheap and efficient when it runs.

Things I've learned on my vacation so far:

Picasso was a very good artist.
European women know how to dress.
Catalan is not Spanish.
So THIS is what sangria is supposed to taste like!
They really know how to pour a draft beer here: Perfect pour every time.
European women really know how to dress.
Low rise cities w/ broad boulevards are a lot more pleasant than the US version.
European women really know how to dress.

The Black Canary

BigDaddy-So Eurpoean women know how to dress??? Scantly I am hoping!!! ;) (eh I mean hoping for you ;) ;) )

well now that I can finally swallow, that lobsta was just FUCKING INCREDILY AWESOME FANTASTIC, I LOVE SOLID FOOD!!!!! Damn I can cook!!! and yes for those of you who do not do lobsta, it can be totally fcked up and here in Boston that is grounds for the "death penalty" ;) though MA tends to run more on the bleeding heart liberal agenda ;) so no death penatly DAMN IT!!!

So steamed lobsta, fried haddock, home made everything, well except the taters as we know the Goddess made the taters. I only boilded them :lol: :lol: Hard shell, did require some "HAMMER" time!!! but well worth the work and a bonus of getting out the frustrations of the moment!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope everyone who is a daddy,had the best Father's day!!!

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

The Black Canary wrote:

well now that I can finally swallow

what? i thought you've always swallowed?

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

wrekkr wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:

I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:Image

this, tihis I like.
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

The Black Canary

wrekkr wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:

My esophagus had started to close and I could no longer get solid food down, or pretty much anything down, without ending up having to give my self the hymlick. Probably should have put that little tid bit of info in, walked right into that one. Hey one gets a little over excited, once one can finally have a glass of water without choking on it :D :D :D

Good morning everyone. Looks to be an absolutely gorgeous day here in my little Beantown!!!!! Mr. Bluesky has come to stay, for a bit, it seems!!!

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Morning folks! It's always easier to start the week and when you know it ends in vacation and a couple of rock shows! Hope everyone is well.

We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Mrs Swamp

Post by Mrs Swamp »

Good morning NC...uggggg its Monday again...
well I saw this funky monkey and knew it belonged right here
in the NC...this one is for you TC...Now dont take it personal :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I've heard tales of what goes down there ...

AprilTwister

Post by AprilTwister »

^^^ I knew it was risky to be eating my lunch and peek at this thread. That mammal's ass will haunt me for days.
When the singer starts yodellin', you know you're in for a wild night

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

The Black Canary wrote:
wrekkr wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:

My esophagus had started to close and I could no longer get solid food down, or pretty much anything down, without ending up having to give my self the hymlick. Probably should have put that little tid bit of info in, walked right into that one. Hey one gets a little over excited, once one can finally have a glass of water without choking on it :D :D :D

Good morning everyone. Looks to be an absolutely gorgeous day here in my little Beantown!!!!! Mr. Bluesky has come to stay, for a bit, it seems!!!

so what you're saying is that your throat needs to get "snaked" out? :lol: :P :P let me know if you need any help with that. :lol: :lol:

'Scratch

Post by 'Scratch »

Smitty wrote:
lajakesdad wrote:I just got back from the wedding I played at. They made fans with the lyrics printed on the back and instructed the crowd to sing along. I was surprised by the number people who sang along to a song they've never heard. The choruses were pretty loud. I had a blast. You can hear people singing along.

Nice work!
Not forever, just for now.

The Black Canary

wrekkr wrote:
wrekkr wrote:
The Black Canary wrote:

so what you're saying is that your throat needs to get "snaked" out? :lol: :P :P let me know if you need any help with that. :lol: :lol:[/quote]
Angel, I will give you a jingle, when I get back to charity work ;) ;) ;) :D

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Met up w/ the wonderful and delightful ms. scotto just a little while and a few microbrews ago. Worked like clockwork despite doubts from the home team. A great time was had by all. Oh yeah, scotto was there too. :D :D He says hi to everyone. Gotta love that european meet up thing, it's just a cool thing, no way around it :) Have fun in brooklyn tonite for youze whose are going.

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

beantownbubba wrote:Met up w/ the wonderful and delightful ms. scotto just a little while and a few microbrews ago. Worked like clockwork despite doubts from the home team. A great time was had by all. Oh yeah, scotto was there too. :D :D He says hi to everyone. Gotta love that european meet up thing, it's just a cool thing, no way around it :) Have fun in brooklyn tonite for youze whose are going.

will do, BTB. had a great weekend in Boston!~ did the Charlie's Kitchen and an awesome Dim Sum place called...ChangSho? (in Cambridge) thought about meeting up with BC for the parade but that was WAYYYYY too early for a Sat AM.
In my blood, there's gasoline..