3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

beantownbubba

Re: 3DD NC

Post by beantownbubba »

"A naked Florida woman presumably raised some eyebrows of Orlando motorists and passersby Sunday night when she took to the streets not just naked, but also taking some time to masturbate and mount the hood of a car."
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1853007/naked- ... HXA5gI7.99

She couldn't have been very good at it if all she raised were eyebrows.

"Mount," huh? Lexus doesn't even have one of those raised icons on the hood.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

"Honey, there's a woman masturbating on the hood."

"Yes, dear I know"

:lol:
It was early in the morning of February 13, 1984, and I was sitting with that same woman in that same car I'd fallen for her in while we listened to The River two and a half years earlier. She'd bought me an ear piercing and moved out between Christmas and New Year's, and now we were discussing the fund-lowerer we'd just held the night before and so much more. I'd just asked her if she wanted to come into my new apartment for a piece of cheesecake and she was thinking about it.

Then the back door opened and a naked woman got in and sat down and said, "I can't go places, but I know how to make them happen." I do not clearly recall anything that happened after that, except that getting her to go away broke the mood and that was that.

I later met that woman, clothed, under different circumstances. But that's another story.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

John A Arkansawyer

beantownbubba wrote:"Mount," huh? Lexus doesn't even have one of those raised icons on the hood.
I am so grateful, yet mildly disturbed, to know I'm not the only person who thought that.
The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

beantownbubba wrote:"Mount," huh? Lexus doesn't even have one of those raised icons on the hood.
I thought about that but shit artistic licence and all that. All I could think about was the couple in the car and how, although probably not the same people, were the 2015 equivalent of the couple from The Night g.g. Allin Came To Town albeit with a with a better shocker than those folks. Masturbation > shitting on stage
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Flea

Post by Flea »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:
I thought about that but shit artistic licence and all that. All I could think about was the couple in the car and how, although probably not the same people, were the 2015 equivalent of the couple from The Night g.g. Allin Came To Town albeit with a with a better shocker than those folks. Masturbation > shitting on stage
It's certainly more fun.
Now it's dark.

John A Arkansawyer

Flea wrote:
Tequila Cowboy wrote:
It's certainly more fun.
I'm curious how you'd know this, and whether you're speaking as the performer, the audience, or the janitor.

Flea

Post by Flea »

John A Arkansawyer wrote:
Flea wrote:
Tequila Cowboy wrote:
It's certainly more fun.
I'm curious how you'd know this, and whether you're speaking as the performer, the audience, or the janitor.
I've never beshat a stage, but as an experienced self-pleasurer and regular practitioner of the execretory arts, I know which brings more fulfillment. And I can only assume the preferences of the 3 parties in question based on personal skills, but I know which I would rather enact, view, and/or clean.
Now it's dark.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

A little bit of the old NC flavor coming back. I like it, I like it. :D

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

Flea wrote:I've never beshat a stage, but as an experienced self-pleasurer and regular practitioner of the execretory arts, I know which brings more fulfillment. And I can only assume the preferences of the 3 parties in question based on personal skills, but I know which I would rather enact, view, and/or clean.
My bass player once beshat himself on stage. He was wearing light grey pants so it was, shall we say, noticeable. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Markalanbishop wrote:
Flea wrote:I've never beshat a stage, but as an experienced self-pleasurer and regular practitioner of the execretory arts, I know which brings more fulfillment. And I can only assume the preferences of the 3 parties in question based on personal skills, but I know which I would rather enact, view, and/or clean.
My bass player once beshat himself on stage. He was wearing light grey pants so it was, shall we say, noticeable. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.
It's a problem.

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:Naked Florida Woman Stops Traffic, Pleasures Self, Jumps On Lexus, Gets Arrested

"Honey, there's a woman masturbating on the hood."

"Yes, dear I know"

:lol:
I keep thinking of this
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

Continuing the recent scatological detour, for which I blame Clams:

You making a movie about this?
Yes.
What's it gonna be called?
Port-O-San.
Far out.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Port Pirie woman gives Google street view an eyeful of her 'K' cups: Google ogle

my favorite part of the story...
Davis – who already has plans to skydive topless for her 40th birthday – has defended her decision to flash the globe, saying that “flat-tittie chicks” would never do what she did because they are “not confident enough” in their own bodies.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

schlanky

Post by schlanky »

Yeah, the fight is pretty much over when someone breaks out the ceramic chicken.
Let the outside air in

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

schlanky wrote:Yeah, the fight is pretty much over when someone breaks out the ceramic chicken.
I can't believe we don't have any ceramic chicken control laws, not even registration.

schlanky

Post by schlanky »

beantownbubba wrote: I can't believe we don't have any ceramic chicken control laws, not even registration.
I'm torn on this issue. While having controls and registration encourages responsible ownership of ceramic chickens, I fear that if we put restrictions on them, it will only create a boom in black market ceramic chickens.

It's a moot point in this case anyway---the ceramic chicken was clearly used in self-defense against an assailant who unlawfully entered the victim's domicile and assaulted the homeowner with a bra. Perhaps it would be a better solution to ban bras than to place restrictions on ceramic chickens.
Let the outside air in

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

schlanky wrote:Perhaps it would be a better solution to ban bras
Those women's liberationists of the 1960's had no idea how prescient they were.

Cotter

Post by Cotter »

The story would have been better if the chicken was being choked by the bra.

I think I remember seeing some German flick about that when I was in college.
This is like asking me to dance to the sound of wolves mauling a reindeer.

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

I guess Cotter found the grid
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Cotter

Post by Cotter »

Zip City wrote:I guess Cotter found the grid
Funny how a live show by DBT can rekindle the ol' 3DD flame.
This is like asking me to dance to the sound of wolves mauling a reindeer.

UTHeathen

Post by UTHeathen »

So, a dyslexic walks into a bra . . .

John A Arkansawyer

Pandas in China goes* on marathon mating session

Lu Lu and Zhen Zhen set panda mating records with a 7 minute, 45 seconds session!
And now we know why pandas are becoming extinct.

*"Pandas in China goes"--this is what happens when you let an algorithm or a broadcast journalist (hard to tell the difference) write a headline

cortez the killer

Post by cortez the killer »

You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

John A Arkansawyer

As a friend said when posting this, "They do kind of scream .... Help me Help me..."

John A Arkansawyer

Won't somebody please think of the androids?

Gator McKlusky

Post by Gator McKlusky »

UTHeathen wrote:So, a dyslexic walks into a bra . . .
So, a baby seal walks into a club...
Looks like a bunch of little whiny fucksticks to me

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

UTHeathen wrote:So, a dyslexic walks into a bra . . .
...and says there is no Dog.