3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

joelle

Re: 3DD NC

Post by joelle »

wrekkr wrote:

i'm wondering how hot it'll get out before i will have to wear flip flops instead

HTFU! :twisted:

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

joelle wrote:
wrekkr wrote:

i'm wondering how hot it'll get out before i will have to wear flip flops instead

HTMFU...i like that one better.
In my blood, there's gasoline..

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

wrekkr wrote:nothing like a tattooed up gal in leather chaps!!!! they like it when you talk dirty to them

'oh yeah, who's the wrekkr!...you like that...you nasty little, dirty little...' got it.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Steve French wrote:what possible evolutionary purpose does having blue feet serve?

not necessarily any, maybe the ones with blue foot just happen to have some other trait(s) that well-served their evolutionary fitness (oh god, I just flashed back to my days as an anthro major)
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
Steve French wrote:what possible evolutionary purpose does having blue feet serve?

not necessarily any, maybe the ones with blue foot just happen to have some other trait(s) that well-served their evolutionary fitness (oh god, I just flashed back to my days as an anthro major)

i guess the chicks dig em, though

http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=527

Life History
Even if the name doesn't make you laugh, the blue-footed booby's elaborate courtship rituals might. Breeding may occur at any time of year. First the male flaunts his brilliant blue feet with an exaggerated high-stepping strut. Then he presents nest materials to the female. A brief courtship flight follows, after which the male proudly flashes his blue feet to the female once more. Then, both male and female tilt their bills upward, giving respectively a piercing whistle and a series of groans. Mating follows.

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

Anybody see those pics of Venus Williams playing tennis in her underwear? Only at the french open i guess. Oooh la la!
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

scotto

Post by scotto »

Penny Lane wrote:Life History
Even if the name doesn't make you laugh, the blue-footed booby's elaborate courtship rituals might. Breeding may occur at any time of year. First the male flaunts his brilliant blue feet with an exaggerated high-stepping strut. Then he presents nest materials to the female. A brief courtship flight follows, after which the male proudly flashes his blue feet to the female once more. Then, both male and female tilt their bills upward, giving respectively a piercing whistle and a series of groans. Mating follows.

Hmmm, sounds like some roommates I had in college.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

You know why I love this thread? Well lots of reasons but in this case the fact that two pages were spent on underwear and boobs, which led to two more pages dedicated to the blue footed boobie, a bird that was only brought up to keep boob talk alive. Now we learn of the female boobies and their foot fetish. Birds with a foot fetish. Only in the NC!

How the fuck are you folks?? I'm on vacation!
We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

never going back wrote:
wrekkr wrote: btw, since i bought them fukkrs, the only time i haven't worn them is when i run or have needed water proofness. i'm a total addict, my other shoes are retired.

Welcome to the club. I love my boots too.

I am wearing my CABoots engineer boots today also. they are so good because a retard like me can wear thick non matching socks. .... it being winter and all.
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

Penny Lane wrote:

i guess the chicks dig em, though

http://marinebio.org/species.asp?id=527

Life History

hey I've done the series of groans and heard the piercing whistle.... just last night in fact. Ima paint my legs blue. and sing Strutter*

*baaaaad idea. I'll leave that to Cooley.

Hey, lets paint HIS legs blue.....
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

beantownbubba wrote:Anybody see those pics of Venus Williams playing tennis in her underwear? Only at the french open i guess. Oooh la la!

big strong curvy lass fo' sho'

rich, too :)

Ive been watching Firefly (again). I am enamoured of all the female characters, particularly Morena Baccarin (Inara), Gina Torres (Zoe) and Jewel Staite (Kaylee). Joss Whedon does GREAT female characters. He also likes the curvy chicks. Except for Summer Glau, she is rail thin, but being a ballerina that kind of goes with the territory.

Malcolm Reynolds > James T Kirk: discuss*

* in some parts of the internets, that would start a fistfight. Well a virtual one: sci fi nerds arent much for brawling.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Steve French wrote:Ive been watching Firefly (again). I am enamoured of all the female characters, particularly Morena Baccarin (Inara), Gina Torres (Zoe) and Jewel Staite (Kaylee). Joss Whedon does GREAT female characters. He also likes the curvy chicks. Except for Summer Glau, she is rail thin, but being a ballerina that kind of goes with the territory.

* in some parts of the internets, that would start a fistfight. Well a virtual one: sci fi nerds arent much for brawling.

in this part of the Internets it leads to this: who is Malcolm Reynolds?

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

Steve French wrote:Ive been watching Firefly (again). I am enamoured of all the female characters, particularly Morena Baccarin (Inara), Gina Torres (Zoe) and Jewel Staite (Kaylee). Joss Whedon does GREAT female characters. He also likes the curvy chicks. Except for Summer Glau, she is rail thin, but being a ballerina that kind of goes with the territory.

in this part of the Internets it leads to this: who is Malcolm Reynolds?

I liked that Mal > Jim thing I put it on my bookface.

He is the captain of "Serenity" the ship in Firefly. If you liked Buffy you should watch. If you like sci fi you should watch, if you like westerns you should watch, if you like gunfights you should watch, if you like cleavage you should DEFINITELY watch. You should watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_%28TV_series%29

Oh, yeah, I am a nerd, and proud of it.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Steve French wrote:I liked that Mal > Jim thing I put it on my bookface.

He is the captain of "Serenity" the ship in Firefly. If you liked Buffy you should watch. If you like sci fi you should watch, if you like westerns you should watch, if you like gunfights you should watch, if you like cleavage you should DEFINITELY watch. You should watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefly_%28TV_series%29

Oh, yeah, I am a nerd, and proud of it.

Thanks, BillfromCT will probably cut me off as a friend for not knowing that :lol: I do like cleavage, and westerns too, but not as much

scotto

Post by scotto »

What's Firefly?

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

beantownbubba wrote:Anybody see those pics of Venus Williams playing tennis in her underwear? Only at the french open i guess. Oooh la la!

We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

joelle wrote:
wrekkr wrote:

:lol: :P

i was told its a fashion mistake to wear them with shorts too!

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

wrekkr wrote:Image

ding ding!!!! we have a winner!!! :D :D :D

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

Penny Lane wrote:
wrekkr wrote:nothing like a tattooed up gal in leather chaps!!!! they like it when you talk dirty to them

'oh yeah, who's the wrekkr!...you like that...you nasty little, dirty little...' got it.

:lol: :lol: yeah something like that, who knows what comes out of my mouth after i've been drinking booze.... :o
last night, i was drinking booze!

now tonight off to see if i have to play horseshoes, or cornhole like you call it.

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

and before i take off to the tav, here is your lewd post of the night:

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

wrekkr wrote:Image

where on earth do you find this stuff LOL?!!

StevieRay
Location: A rougher ride but I saw more interesting people there

Post by StevieRay »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:

Which reminds me of hot Russian tennis players: Image

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:

Ive got a bunch of walnuts here need cracking. she could do it between her butt cheeks. I'd pay extra to watch.