3DD NC

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Re: 3DD NC

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

two pages about boobs and what are we missing? Doh!

Fixed.

We call him Scooby Do, but Scooby doesn’t do. Scooby, is not involved

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

wow. boobalicious.
NSFW

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

Tequila Cowboy wrote:two pages about boobs and what are we missing? Doh!

Fixed.

How did they KNOW???? :paranoid:
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

I am going to hell for laughing I know.

see y'all there.
I've never taken a pissbreak during a DBT show but if I had it would have been during Dancing Ricky.

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

did someone say boobs?

my balls are 35 years old

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

wrekkr wrote:did someone say boobs?

yeah. somebody did. a few 60 times today. and thanks for the carbon dating on your balls. alsum! :P :D :o :shock: :)
NSFW

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

so, when did rhythm and blues go from being The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Yardbirds to that awful misogynist crap that they call r & b? it has no balls, it hates women, and simpers. Unforgiveable.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

littlemamma wrote:

yeah. somebody did. a few 60 times today. and thanks for the carbon dating on your balls. alsum! :P :D :o :shock: :)

carbon dating is way more accurate than dendrochronology, AKA tree-ring dating :lol:
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Son of Swamp

Post by Son of Swamp »

so.... hypnotic....
Segalegend.tumblr.com

WoodDuck

Post by WoodDuck »

Penny Lane wrote:
WoodDuck wrote:
Penny Lane wrote:temps dropped and back to wearing a jacket this morning, too...

So which do you prefer - My Morning Jacket or YOUR morning jacket.

;)

always MMJ...nice, i like you, WD!! no matter how many weird duck pics of seen of you!! :D

Hey! I like you too, woman.

"And we're the two best friends that anybody could have. We're the two best friends that anyone could have. We're the two best friends that anyone could have and we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other."

:mrgreen:

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

Good morning NC! Another warm day is expected round these parts. Did we pass over May, June & July and go to straight to August?

Hope everyone is well!

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

Good morning NC,

Well the decision to bring Momma Canary home to pass has been made. My father informed me this morning. He said once he made the decision to bring her home, he finally slept, for more than an hour or two. With her need for high level oxygen she may survive a few days at home. Meeting with her case working tomorrow afternoon, to make the arrangements to bring her home.

She told me last night that is all she wanted was to spend one more night in her own house and that she will have. As much as my heart is breaking I can not fathom what my dad is feeling after 48 years of marriage, plus a few years dating and living together before hand. So over 50 years together.

He met her at a USO dance when she was just 16 and he was 21, in Cambridge MA. They danced, talked etc... and then when his shipmate and my mom's friend Arlene drove her home. He said my mom flew out of the car and ran into the house. At first my dad thought she was a little off the beaten path, and then Arlene informed him she was only 16 years old. By 16 Momma Canary was already built like a brunette Marilyn Monroe, 5'4" and stacked. My dad used to say he did not know what view was better her coming or going.

Before they were married they lived in a cold water flat in Southie, rent was about $25 a month, on M Street. Momma Canary was before her time, living with a man before marriage and it was only 1962. She and then eventually children, dogs, cats, birds, hamsters eventually followed my father around the country and to Europe as he got transfered from Naval base to Naval base.

She would have followed him anywhere and he her.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

BC, I can't even imagine what your going through right now. The one thing I can tell you is me and the rest of your friends here at 3DD are thinking of you and your family all the time. The thoughts will keep coming your way.

Clams

Post by Clams »

The Black Canary wrote:Good morning NC,

Well the decision to bring Momma Canary home to pass has been made. My father informed me this morning. He said once he made the decision to bring her home, he finally slept, for more than an hour or two. With her need for high level oxygen she may survive a few days at home. Meeting with her case working tomorrow afternoon, to make the arrangements to bring her home.

She told me last night that is all she wanted was to spend one more night in her own house and that she will have. As much as my heart is breaking I can not fathom what my dad is feeling after 48 years of marriage, plus a few years dating and living together before hand. So over 50 years together.

He met her at a USO dance when she was just 16 and he was 21, in Cambridge MA. They danced, talked etc... and then when his shipmate and my mom's friend Arlene drove her home. He said my mom flew out of the car and ran into the house. At first my dad thought she was a little off the beaten path, and then Arlene informed him she was only 16 years old. By 16 Momma Canary was already built like a brunette Marilyn Monroe, 5'4" and stacked. My dad used to say he did not know what view was better her coming or going.

Before they were married they lived in a cold water flat in Southie, rent was about $25 a month, on M Street. Momma Canary was before her time, living with a man before marriage and it was only 1962. She and then eventually children, dogs, cats, birds, hamsters eventually followed my father around the country and to Europe as he got transfered from Naval base to Naval base.

You're really strong, BC. Hang in there.
If you don't run you rust

Lurleen McQueen
Location: the landmass between NOLA and Mobile- it's called Mississippi!

Post by Lurleen McQueen »

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers
Consistently holding bullshit up to the light of reason

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

my thoughts are with you and your family, BC...
In my blood, there's gasoline..

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

What they all said.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

scotto

Post by scotto »

Thanks for sharing that, BC. A beautiful story to hang onto in the middle of all this hurt.
I'll be thinking of you today.

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

BC, we're definitely here for you. Knowing what's coming doesn't make this any easier, I'm guessing.
Thank you for sharing their love story, it gave me hope and I bet it does you too.
xox, LM
NSFW

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

on a completely unrelated note to life and that fight, which I fully endorse.
eh, fuck it. it ain't worth the fight. the confrontation. ya know?
anyone else with me on this one?
wooderson?
I know he's in.
:D
NSFW

Penny Lane

Post by Penny Lane »

littlemamma wrote:on a completely unrelated note to life and that fight, which I fully endorse.
eh, fuck it. it ain't worth the fight. the confrontation. ya know?
anyone else with me on this one?
wooderson?
I know he's in.
:D

i'm w/you. think it's better to be select in your battles...

wooderson "chill, mama"
In my blood, there's gasoline..

wrekkr

Post by wrekkr »

....went to the next tighter notch on my belt today
this idea of being a boozarexic some brilliant young lady came up with just might work ;)

littlemamma

Post by littlemamma »

Alsum wrekkr!!! Must be all that hiking.
I think I've put on a few in muscle. I reached my goal of one armed push ups 6 months early!!!!
Plus I've been happier, so I actually drink less like a fish and eat a little more than a bird.

Here's to good times!
NSFW

Fool No Where

Post by Fool No Where »

The Black Canary wrote:Well the decision to bring Momma Canary home to pass has been made.

For you and your family.

Having a broken heart wears you out.

never going back
Location: You'll never lose your mind as long as your heart always reminds you where you left it.

Post by never going back »

Prayers for you, your family and your mama, BC. Hang in there for your dad. :cry:
Can you hear that singing? Sounds like gold...

LuthierJustin

Post by LuthierJustin »

Steve French wrote:

I am going to hell for laughing I know.

see y'all there.

LJ: 3DD's resident hipster

The Black Canary

Post by The Black Canary »

Well Momma Canary aka Mary Queen of Scots, is thrilled to be coming home tomorrow. After she found out she was coming home tomorrow she said "good because I didn't know if I had enough money for cab, so I could hurl myself onto the lawn" She is damned to be home, she is starting to rally now, and I will need to give her injections lasics, morphine etc...But that is the easy part, not as though I am going through it. She is ready to go and wants to be at home, so her last request shall be fulfilled.

So everyone, except for my brother is ok with this. He is momma's baby so he is having not having this. Time will calm him I am sure, but for now, he is an unconsoled child.

StevieRay
Location: A rougher ride but I saw more interesting people there

Post by StevieRay »

The Black Canary wrote:Well Momma Canary aka Mary Queen of Scots, is thrilled to be coming home tomorrow. After she found out she was coming home tomorrow she said "good because I didn't know if I had enough money for cab, so I could hurl myself onto the lawn" She is damned to be home, she is starting to rally now, and I will need to give her injections lasics, morphine etc...But that is the easy part, not as though I am going through it. She is ready to go and wants to be at home, so her last request shall be fulfilled.

So everyone, except for my brother is ok with this. He is momma's baby so he is having not having this. Time will calm him I am sure, but for now, he is an unconsoled child.

Not an easy situation: and, it sounds like you're doing the right thing BC. Hang tough.

Tequila Cowboy
Site Admin

Post by Tequila Cowboy »

The Black Canary wrote:Well Momma Canary aka Mary Queen of Scots, is thrilled to be coming home tomorrow. After she found out she was coming home tomorrow she said "good because I didn't know if I had enough money for cab, so I could hurl myself onto the lawn" She is damned to be home, she is starting to rally now, and I will need to give her injections lasics, morphine etc...But that is the easy part, not as though I am going through it. She is ready to go and wants to be at home, so her last request shall be fulfilled.

What's important is what your mom wants. Your doing great BC, your brother will come around. Hang in there.

Steve French

Post by Steve French »

I feel for you, I really do. I went thru someting similar with my mother (the coming home part, not the stuff you're having to do).... its difficult, but its about whats best for them, no one else. Your brother will realise that soon, I hope.