Baseball 2011

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

ScottyC

Re: Baseball 2011

Post by ScottyC »

Zip City wrote:
Cubfan06 wrote:
Zip City wrote:Ryan Braun facing a 50 game suspension for PED use.

Just read that on Rotoworld. Oopsie. Fucking cheater.

I'm willing to let him plead his case, but if he's guilty (and Fielder leaves Milwaukee), the Brewers are fucked

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK, and I thought he was a good one.

I will say tho, that Tom Haurdicort, who has been the Brewers beat writer for the last 20 years tweeted that he is hearing that RB will be cleared of all charges. TH has a really good reputation and usually does not make comments like this without reason. i am holding on to this for now.

TC, additionally he is saying that A-Ram will be a Brewer but Prince will go to the north side.

Clams

Re: Baseball 2011

Post by Clams »

In all fairness to Braun, it is under appeal and he's said it's BS. But these days we all just assume guilt because, well, they're all guilty (and yeah I'm sure he is guilty).Too bad. Another black eye for a sport that's used to them. And a brewer to boot (take that Bud!).
If you don't run you rust