Pets

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

beantownbubba

Re: Pets

Post by beantownbubba »

Swamp wrote:When I came out of home depot yesterday with my bandana on, Lieske didn't want to let me in the yruck, but Little Bonnie knew was me.
:D
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Swamp

Re: Pets

Post by Swamp »

beantownbubba wrote:
Swamp wrote:When I came out of home depot yesterday with my bandana on, Lieske didn't want to let me in the yruck, but Little Bonnie knew was me.
:D
One week later I made a early morning beer run to Publix, taking Little Bonnie and Lieske with me again. This time when I came out I would video it. First my face with my bandanna on, next the shoping cart full of beer, and then the truck and Lieske. He barked once and started wagging his tail. I'm pretty sure he said " fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me"
and that pussy Alec Baldwin blew that girl away, and speaking of pussy Steve got it all!