The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

This forum is for talking about non-music-related stuff that the DBT fanbase might be interested in. This is not the place for inside jokes and BS. Take that crap to some other board.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, olwiggum, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl

Re: The Neverending Thread for Political Shit

Postby beantownbubba » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:50 pm

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
beantownbubba wrote:
whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:I'm not going to talk about gun control because it's too soon. I'm going to wait for the issue to begin to fade away until next week's mass shooting, at which time it will be too soon to talk about gun control

See? That's the problem: if instead of wasting your time waiting you spent it in thought and prayer all would be well.

Was the Badlands reference intentional?

I didn't write it intentionally but I did intentionally leave it in once I realized it.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard.
beantownbubba

Postby Jonicont » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:34 pm

LBRod wrote:
Beebs wrote:Finding it very difficult to take the long view these days. Every generation seems to think that the world is falling apart in their time. But, I swear, the world is really falling apart.

Check back with me when the National Guard opens fire on college students.

It's getting close Rod. I remember
Always go to the show
Jonicont
Site Admin

Postby John A Arkansawyer » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Jonicont wrote:
LBRod wrote:
Beebs wrote:Finding it very difficult to take the long view these days. Every generation seems to think that the world is falling apart in their time. But, I swear, the world is really falling apart.

Check back with me when the National Guard opens fire on college students.

It's getting close Rod. I remember

When we were all in Jackson, I should've seen if anyone else wanted to go see the scene of the crime at Jackson State.
It's not too late to bloom and twist your fate and become a rock solid kind of dude.
John A Arkansawyer

Postby lotusamerica » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Of course it's not okay about Franken. But is there any room for talk of severity, proportionality?

And what of the Republican tax cut, I mean reform, I mean increase?
lotusamerica

Postby Mundane Mayhem » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 am

beantownbubba wrote:
whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:I'm not going to talk about gun control because it's too soon. I'm going to wait for the issue to begin to fade away until next week's mass shooting, at which time it will be too soon to talk about gun control

See? That's the problem: if instead of wasting your time waiting you spent it in thought and prayer all would be well.

https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
Mundane Mayhem

Previous

Return to Everything Else