RIP Little Richard

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

chuckrh

RIP Little Richard

Post by chuckrh »

211poundsofpork

Re: RIP Little Richard

Post by 211poundsofpork »

A loooooong life, but WHAT a loss! These huge names in rock 'n roll passing away these past few years is almost unbearable...

John A Arkansawyer

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

I mean, seriously. Tell me he doesn't deserve that crown on his head!

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

211poundsofpork wrote:A loooooong life, but WHAT a loss! These huge names in rock 'n roll passing away these past few years is almost unbearable...
Buckle down....if most of your musical idols are aged 70+, it’s going to be a tough time
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

211poundsofpork

Post by 211poundsofpork »

Zip City wrote:
211poundsofpork wrote:A loooooong life, but WHAT a loss! These huge names in rock 'n roll passing away these past few years is almost unbearable...
Buckle down....if most of your musical idols are aged 70+, it’s going to be a tough time
Alas... so so true.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Unless I'm forgetting someone- and that is quite possible- this leaves The Killer as the last man standing from that batch of original rock & roll greats

Saw him at Bridge School Benefits in both 2005 and 2007 and, to be diplomatic, he looked like he wasn't gonna make it too much further. That SOB's truly tougher than leather
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

Jonicont
Site Admin

Post by Jonicont »

If Little Richard ever doubted that he deserved all the honors he received, he never admitted it. “A lot of people call me the architect of rock ’n’ roll,” he once said. “I don’t call myself that, but I believe it’s true.”
Always go to the show

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

Jonicont wrote:If Little Richard ever doubted that he deserved all the honors he received, he never admitted it. “A lot of people call me the architect of rock ’n’ roll,” he once said. “I don’t call myself that, but I believe it’s true.”

Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing