Neil Young Fresno links (audio & video)

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

whatwouldcooleydo?

Neil Young Fresno links (audio & video)

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

I put this in the Neil thread but thought there would be enough interest to also start a new thread

this is the video stream from night one. The file is an mp4. I burn to DVD so I can watch on big screen with the killer audio we have, but you can do with it what you like. This is a direct download, not a torrent

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/5c28d9 ... 526/95085f

here are both nights audio. As of now there is more than one source but I am only including the Schoeps source (sue me, I'm a mic snob). Also, I don't have any links for streaming the audio. Neil isn't on the live archive. So all I have to offer here is the links for torrenting. There will be more Schoeps and Neumann sources coming, will post links when they are uploaded

May 1

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=620774

May 2

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-deta ... ?id=620813
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

whatwouldcooleydo?

Re: Neil Young Fresno links (audio & video)

forgot to mention that LBRod and I had the legendary Bill Walton as our neighbor for both nights (fortunately he was not in front of us)

Flea

Post by Flea »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:forgot to mention that LBRod and I had the legendary Bill Walton as our neighbor for both nights (fortunately he was not in front of us)
I'm surprised you didn't have Worldwide Bill too.
Now it's dark.

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

I was standing right next to Walton at the Forum in 89 when Dylan sat in with The Dead.
Keep calm and have a cigar

whatwouldcooleydo?

sactochris wrote:I was standing right next to Walton at the Forum in 89 when Dylan sat in with The Dead.
Unfortunately I was directly behind him at 3 or 4 GD shows. Fortunately I knew what the band looked like

Flea

Post by Flea »

Joe The Plumber sat behind me at a Springsteen show during the WOAD tour. I hope I blocked his view.
Now it's dark.