Manchester Music Fest

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

rlipps

Manchester Music Fest

Post by rlipps »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share some info about a music festival my hometown is having Labor Day Weekend. It is called the Manchester Music Fest and it's located in Manchester, KY, which is about 90 miles southeast of Lexington, KY. The lineup isn't bad considering this is their first year and admission is FREE for the entire weekend. They'll have food trucks set up, as well as West 6th Brewery from Lexington. If anyone needs any more info, shoot me a DM.

211poundsofpork

Re: Manchester Music Fest

Post by 211poundsofpork »

Julia Roberts and Ray Hubbard are the only ones I recognize off that list. Julia Roberts with a Kevin Bacon, Steve Martin, and Keanu Reeves guest appearance?

blackwll

Re: Manchester Music Fest

Post by blackwll »

211poundsofpork wrote:Julia Roberts and Ray Hubbard are the only ones I recognize off that list. Julia Roberts with a Kevin Bacon, Steve Martin, and Keanu Reeves guest appearance?
Bottle Rockets and Chris Knight are both good and been discussed here before. I particularly like the BR.