Guided by Voices/Robert Pollard

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

cortez the killer

Re: Guided by Voices/Robert Pollard

Post by cortez the killer »

tinnitus photography wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:21 pm
cortez the killer wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:03 am
tinnitus photography wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:43 am

Circus Devils.

:twisted:
You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.
- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:48 am
Guided by Voices
NOWHERE TO GO BUT UP

NOVEMBER 24th

1. The Race Is On, the King Is Dead (3:29)
2. Puncher's Parade (3:52)
3. Local Master Airplane (2:15)
4. How Did He Get Up There? (4:03)
5. Stabbing at Fractions (2:48)
6. Love Set (3:53)

7. We're Going the Wrong Way In (2:31)
8. Jack of Legs (3:37)
9. For the Home (4:38)
10. Cruel for Rats (3:02)
11. Song and Dance (4:31)
- DPM

cortez the killer

Squeeze the Needle (2023)

Granted, trying to figure out what Robert Pollard will do next is a fool’s errand, but a new Circus Devils album couldn’t have been on anyone’s bingo card this year. Pollard appeared laser-focused on the latest incarnation of Guided by Voices, an outfit that regularly releases two or three full length albums per year. All signs pointed to 2017’s Laughs Last as not only the final chapter for Circus Devils, but Bob’s multi-decade collaboration with Todd Tobias. And yet, after two 2023 GBV records, and a month before a third GBV record hits the shelves, arrives the fifteenth album from the side project whose website describes their music as "garage-prog, or art rock made by cave men." The Circus Devils have always been one of Pollard’s more challenging musical muses. However, the new album is easily one of the band’s more accessible projects. To my ears, it rivals 2009’s Gringo in that regard. Bob and the Tobias brothers, Todd and Tim, return to deliver twenty delightfully-twisted songs and snippets that rank right up there with anything they’ve done before. Stylistically speaking, this an incredibly diverse album and borrows generously from many of the band’s past efforts. Squeeze the Needle is an expertly-sequenced and produced record that surpasses any reasonable expectation one could have for the return of the Circus Devils.

1. Honeymoon in Waynesville – The album opens with a straightforward rock track. It contains no over-the-top vocal stylings from Pollard and the arrangement mirrors something Todd Tobias would’ve cooked up for one of the many Pollard solo albums he worked on. Also, think a less-jokey Cash Rivers and The Sinners. “I wasn’t sure of my next move, but I knew you’d play along.” (6)
2. Here We Are – Abrupt detour into the “art rock” zone with the Devo influence shining through. Circus Devils are back, baby! “Do it! Do it! Do it!” (7)
3. The Owl Presents… - Another stylistic pivot brings us to one of the best songs on the record, and a high point in the entire Circus Devils catalog. Todd Tobias concocts a very Doors-like trance on the arrangement here. Pollard’s owl hoots lift this to another level. This track would’ve found a place on 2009’s Gringo. “Come on, baby. Give up your gun.” (10)
4. Getting Better – The only track that reaches the three-minute mark is an ominous one that aligns nicely with the Circus Devil’s early sound. This would’ve fit in nicely on either Pinball Mars or The Harold Pig Memorial with its punkish snarl. “Get up! We’re going out!” (8)
5. Age of Transfusion – Icy, eerie arrangement by Tobias with some cool double-tracked vocal effects. Harkens back to previous Circus Devils records like Five and Escape. “Down the corridor of drunken madness, he carries on in gloom and sadness.” (7)
6. (I’m A) Happy Baby Boy – Starts out very ominously, like something off Ringworm Interiors, before becoming a more lighthearted song featuring Bob messing around with the vocal delivery. “Good morning, baby.” (6)
7. Strawberry Limousine – Pretty acoustic track that brings one back to Gringo. As sunny and creamy as the Circus Devils get. “Every German scientist knows exactly where it goes.” (8)
8. Talking in Circles – Has a demented elevator music vibe. Great synth work by Tobias. I didn’t know what to make of this track initially. Now, I love it. Has a way of working its way into your system. I find myself humming or singing this randomly multiple times a day. “You prove me wrong again.” (8)
9. Street Toughs – The Circus Devils dial up the cock rock here with some menacing riffs peppered throughout. Shades of earlier CD albums Pinball Mars, The Harold Pig Memorial and Ataxia. “Animals are weird. People are weirder.” (7.5)
10. Online Zombie – Side One closes out with another icy, eerie synth-kissed track. Has a very David Lynch feel to it. More exaggerated vocal theatrics from Pollard. “Use your radio voice.” (6)
11. Mama’s Got a Brand New Snake – Side Two comes barreling out the gate with a dark, menacing song where the obvious Black Sabbath influence is obvious. The Circus Devils are in their element when they occupy this zone. “Hey, hey mama. You got a snake.” (9)
12. Laughable Suit – In an album full of them, the Devils suddenly shift gears again. This song still feels threatening, it’s just less in your face. Just when it gets going, it fades out at the 1:13 mark. “Come on, take a little stroll with me.” (7)
13. Bad Queen – In describing the first Circus Devils album, Ringworm Interiors, Todd Tobias said their music “might serve as a soundtrack to monsters giving birth.” That vibe is certainly present here. The opening is delightfully wicked. Pollard really getting into character on the vocals. “I’ve got bad blood flowing through my veins.” (8.5)
14. Franklin’s 48th Hallucination – The monsters continue to give birth on this curious track that seems to refer to one of our founding fathers, Ben Franklin. I’m curious as to what the significance of 48 is? “It happened one stormy night. I couldn’t find the key to my kite.” (6)
15. Difficult Dreamer – Chilly, somber acoustic track which would’ve slotted nicely on previous albums like Five or Escape. “Difficult dream. Not a creamy one.” (6)
16. Bone of Contention – Loud, cacophonous song made more jarring with its placement after “Difficult Dreamer.” The FBI should blast this song outside the location of a surrounded suspect who’s barricaded themselves in. “Get out! Let’s talk about it.” (6.5)
17. The Gig That Won’t Go Away – Reminiscent of those early snippets on Ringworm Interiors. Perfect stuff for your Halloween adventures. “Knock ‘em all down.” (5)
18. The Joke is Over – A return to the quiet, somber place carved out on “Difficult Dreamer.” Bob delivers a wonderfully vulnerable vocal performance. Really nails that sad clown vibe. “The inner fire came and it drove my heart away.” (7)
19. Ferris Wheel – Nineteen tracks into the album comes another Circus Devils masterpiece. Dripping with nostalgic melancholy, Pollard mentions listening to the news the other day and cycles through the chaotic political situation, supporting conflicts abroad and major league baseball. All this, while taking a turn on the ferris wheel. Tobias serves up a phenomenal arrangement. It’s all comes together perfectly on this one. Pollard’s chuckle at the 1:16 is the kind of rock and roll minutiae I live for. “Got more missiles on the way. Somebody’s gotta pay.” (10)
20. Squeeze the Needle – The album concludes with one of the harshest, most demonic snippets the Circus Devils have put to tape. Apropos conclusion to what is fast becoming not only one of my favorite Circus Devils albums, but a top-tier Robert Pollard record, period.
- DPM

cortez the killer

Nowhere to Go but Up (2023)

The numbers are staggering – thirty-nine total albums; sixteen since 2017 with the current lineup; three this year alone. Taking it up one more notch, after a six-year hiatus, Pollard also released a new circus Devils album a little over a month ago. How’s that for keeping it in motion? While Robert Pollard and crew show no signs of running out of material, I’m am running out of things to say about their overwhelming output. The release info (always an amusing read) for Nowhere to Go but Up is as follows:
This record is massive and amazing. Nowhere To Go But Up is Guided By Voices' third album of 2023 (and thirty-ninth overall) and is a sprawling, wild adventure. With virtually no choruses and just two repeated lyrics in forty minutes, GBV is audacious and unafraid.

One of the most fully realized works that Guided By Voices has created, Nowhere To Go But Up showcases an expert rock band at the top of their game. The band is on a roll and unstoppable. Following their monumental 40th Anniversary Celebration in Dayton, Ohio, GBV begins their fifth decade with a bang!
Never short on hyperbole, the release notes aren’t too far removed from reality in this instance. This current lineup is on an absolute heater and continues to produce quality album after quality album. Perhaps Pollard got his oddity fix with the latest Circus Devils record, Squeeze the Needle, as Nowhere to Go but Up is a high-fidelity, straightforward rock album. Hints of the prog influence which has permeated a good amount of the current lineup’s output is still present, but are not a primary influence this time around. I’m not going to make the argument that this is the best GBV record, but in terms of overall quality, there aren’t many better. There isn’t a weak or average track to be found on Nowhere to Go but Up. It’s a lean, mean fighting machine of an album.

1. The Race is on, The King is Dead – Some rock orchestration to kick things off, with a marching band feel to it. Doug Gillard contributes another strong string arrangement, adding a touch of elegance to the GBV sound. Strong vocal performance from Pollard out of the gate. “Every single highway is the wrong way home.” (7.5)
2. Puncher’s Parade – Sad, but triumphant Pollard surfaces again. Has that classic GBV chug and churn. Can foresee this one becoming a live staple. “You may take your happy pills. You can keep your psycho thrills.” (8)
3. Local Master Airplane – At just over two minutes, the album’s shortest track. Strip away the high fidelity, and it sounds a lot like those two-plus minute nuggets the band cranked out in the mid to late 90s. Pollard returning to one of his favorite subjects – airplanes. “It’s liquid business in air city and I feel shitty.” (9)
4. How Did He Get There? – Grinding track with several stylistic and tempo shifts throughout. We get some horns as well. Some neat guitar theatrics from Gillard and Bobby Bare Jr. before the track simply collapses. “I shine the logo on the clouds hovering high above them.” (7)
5. Stabbing at Fractions – Another up-tempo track with that signature GBV chug and grind. Gillard’s guitar tone is tremendous and Bob’s vocal performance is flawless. Does his voice ever age? “Extenuating circumstances insinuate peculiar stances.” (8.5)
6. Love Set – The Side One sounds a bit like Rush during the uncharacteristically long intro (1:36) before returning to a more familiar up-tempo GBV space. “Onion-flavored coffee on the run.” (8)
7. We’re Going the Wrong Way In – Side Two begins with a little shimmer to balance out the hard churn of guitars courtesy of some great use of synthesizers throughout. “You poured the drinks. You called the shots, but you're not the boss.” (7.5)
8. Jack of Legs – More primitive-sounding guitars with some punch and snarl to kick this one off. Would not be out of place on 2003’s Earthquake Glue. Love the dramatic, bombastic build-up during the outro. Obvious Who influence is obvious. “I’ve seen your Mona Lisa.” (8)
9. For the Home – Wisely selected as the lead single for the album, it kicks off with a Middle Eastern-styled acoustic guitar before mutating into a pulsating rock song. Pollard and the band deliver an arena rocker that, unfortunately, will never be given the opportunity to fill an arena. This is THE track on the record. “And the skeleton key hanging on the front door, for the panicking rooms on the thirteenth floor.” (10)
10. Cruel for Rats – Rhythm section pummels the listener right out of the gate before giving way to some guitar effects that sound like a wild beast roaring. “They've replaced the monument you loved.” (8)
11. Song and Dance – Another top-notch closer to conclude a Guided By Voices album. This one hides in the shadows before lurching out, courtesy of another great Gillard guitar line. Dig the ragtime-esque music during the outro. “Should have seen rock and roll had nowhere left to go.” (9)
- DPM

chuckrh

Post by chuckrh »

cortez the killer wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:39 pm
Nowhere to Go but Up (2023)

The numbers are staggering – thirty-nine total albums; sixteen since 2017 with the current lineup; three this year alone. Taking it up one more notch, after a six-year hiatus, Pollard also released a new circus Devils album a little over a month ago. How’s that for keeping it in motion? While Robert Pollard and crew show no signs of running out of material, I’m am running out of things to say about their overwhelming output. The release info (always an amusing read) for Nowhere to Go but Up is as follows:
This record is massive and amazing. Nowhere To Go But Up is Guided By Voices' third album of 2023 (and thirty-ninth overall) and is a sprawling, wild adventure. With virtually no choruses and just two repeated lyrics in forty minutes, GBV is audacious and unafraid.

One of the most fully realized works that Guided By Voices has created, Nowhere To Go But Up showcases an expert rock band at the top of their game. The band is on a roll and unstoppable. Following their monumental 40th Anniversary Celebration in Dayton, Ohio, GBV begins their fifth decade with a bang!
Never short on hyperbole, the release notes aren’t too far removed from reality in this instance. This current lineup is on an absolute heater and continues to produce quality album after quality album. Perhaps Pollard got his oddity fix with the latest Circus Devils record, Squeeze the Needle, as Nowhere to Go but Up is a high-fidelity, straightforward rock album. Hints of the prog influence which has permeated a good amount of the current lineup’s output is still present, but are not a primary influence this time around. I’m not going to make the argument that this is the best GBV record, but in terms of overall quality, there aren’t many better. There isn’t a weak or average track to be found on Nowhere to Go but Up. It’s a lean, mean fighting machine of an album.

1. The Race is on, The King is Dead – Some rock orchestration to kick things off, with a marching band feel to it. Doug Gillard contributes another strong string arrangement, adding a touch of elegance to the GBV sound. Strong vocal performance from Pollard out of the gate. “Every single highway is the wrong way home.” (7.5)
2. Puncher’s Parade – Sad, but triumphant Pollard surfaces again. Has that classic GBV chug and churn. Can foresee this one becoming a live staple. “You may take your happy pills. You can keep your psycho thrills.” (8)
3. Local Master Airplane – At just over two minutes, the album’s shortest track. Strip away the high fidelity, and it sounds a lot like those two-plus minute nuggets the band cranked out in the mid to late 90s. Pollard returning to one of his favorite subjects – airplanes. “It’s liquid business in air city and I feel shitty.” (9)
4. How Did He Get There? – Grinding track with several stylistic and tempo shifts throughout. We get some horns as well. Some neat guitar theatrics from Gillard and Bobby Bare Jr. before the track simply collapses. “I shine the logo on the clouds hovering high above them.” (7)
5. Stabbing at Fractions – Another up-tempo track with that signature GBV chug and grind. Gillard’s guitar tone is tremendous and Bob’s vocal performance is flawless. Does his voice ever age? “Extenuating circumstances insinuate peculiar stances.” (8.5)
6. Love Set – The Side One sounds a bit like Rush during the uncharacteristically long intro (1:36) before returning to a more familiar up-tempo GBV space. “Onion-flavored coffee on the run.” (8)
7. We’re Going the Wrong Way In – Side Two begins with a little shimmer to balance out the hard churn of guitars courtesy of some great use of synthesizers throughout. “You poured the drinks. You called the shots, but you're not the boss.” (7.5)
8. Jack of Legs – More primitive-sounding guitars with some punch and snarl to kick this one off. Would not be out of place on 2003’s Earthquake Glue. Love the dramatic, bombastic build-up during the outro. Obvious Who influence is obvious. “I’ve seen your Mona Lisa.” (8)
9. For the Home – Wisely selected as the lead single for the album, it kicks off with a Middle Eastern-styled acoustic guitar before mutating into a pulsating rock song. Pollard and the band deliver an arena rocker that, unfortunately, will never be given the opportunity to fill an arena. This is THE track on the record. “And the skeleton key hanging on the front door, for the panicking rooms on the thirteenth floor.” (10)
10. Cruel for Rats – Rhythm section pummels the listener right out of the gate before giving way to some guitar effects that sound like a wild beast roaring. “They've replaced the monument you loved.” (8)
11. Song and Dance – Another top-notch closer to conclude a Guided By Voices album. This one hides in the shadows before lurching out, courtesy of another great Gillard guitar line. Dig the ragtime-esque music during the outro. “Should have seen rock and roll had nowhere left to go.” (9)
Bob has been keeping up with his Metamucil regimen :lol:

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

^^^^been enjoying this one
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

cortez the killer

cortez the killer wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:19 pm
Ranking the current lineup's albums

Crystal Nuns Cathedral
Space Gun
Styles We Paid For
Sweating the Plague
It's Not Them. It Couldn't Be Them. It Is Them!
Earth Man Blues
How Do You Spell Heaven
August By Cake
Zeppelin Over China
Mirrored Aztec
Surrender Your Poppy Field
Warp and Woof
2023 update:

Crystal Nuns Cathedral
Tremblers and Goggles by Rank
Space Gun
Nowhere to Go but Up
Styles We Paid For
Sweating the Plague

Welshpool Frillies
La La Land
It's Not Them. It Couldn't Be Them. It Is Them!
Earth Man Blues
How Do You Spell Heaven

August By Cake
Surrender Your Poppy Field
Zeppelin Over China

Mirrored Aztec
Warp and Woof

- DPM

cortez the killer

- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

Great shake there! Big fan here, but it's easy to lose track of a few great songs or even entire records given the staggering GBV output. Easy with Spotify to get fed the same songs in shuffle mode too. One thing I gleaned from this listen is that I need to spend more time with Tremblers

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:20 pm

Great shake there! Big fan here, but it's easy to lose track of a few great songs or even entire records given the staggering GBV output. Easy with Spotify to get fed the same songs in shuffle mode too. One thing I gleaned from this listen is that I need to spend more time with Tremblers
Not easy keeping up, but certainly rewarding. Tremblers is such a solid record.
- DPM

cortez the killer

https://magnetmagazine.com/2023/12/28/t ... -all-time/

I'm currently trying to construct a Top 750 list.
- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

cortez the killer wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:38 pm

This spins my head looking at the many tracks I’ve never heard, and side projects I’ve yet to crack the lid on. Wow! FWIW I’d have Pivital Film much higher than 447 if I could ever compile a list that large

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:29 pm
cortez the killer wrote:

This spins my head looking at the many tracks I’ve never heard, and side projects I’ve yet to crack the lid on. Wow! FWIW I’d have Pivital Film much higher than 447 if I could ever compile a list that large
Same. Crazy task.

"Pivotal" Film most likely won't crack my Top 500 and it's a very good song. Speaks to the sheer insanity of the genius of Robert Pollard.

On a side note, how fuckin' great is Isolation Drills? For most artists, it's a career-defining album. Most Pollard fans wouldn't put it in their Top 5 Pollard albums. Wild.
- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

Managed to find his mix, but says at top some songs have been replaced

[media] [/media]
Last edited by 3milelake on Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

cortez the killer wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:31 pm
On a side note, how fuckin' great is Isolation Drills? For most artists, it's a career-defining album. Most Pollard fans wouldn't put it in their Top 5 Pollard albums. Wild.
It’s been one of my top “go to” GBV releases. Fair Touching, Heather, Glad Girls…Crazy, great songs

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:45 pm
Managed to find his mix, but says at top some songs have been replaced

[media] [/media]
Lots of prime Pollard not on Spotify. Three to chew on...

- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

^^^^^Hat tip. Bookmarked.^^^^^

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

cortez the killer wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:16 pm
Lots of prime Pollard not on Spotify. Three to chew on...

those 2 versions are insanely better than the other 2 versions of those songs

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

Great, stripped down version

Just an infectious hook, but how do you bury a song this good where it's taken me years to find?

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:42 pm
Great, stripped down version

Just an infectious hook, but how do you bury a song this good where it's taken me years to find?
Oh, man! The fuckin’ Suitcases….
- DPM

cortez the killer

3mike - How far have you dipped your toes into the Boston Spaceships pool? They reimagine a lot of the Suitcase material. For reasons I can’t explain, they served as my primary entry point into this Pollard obsession and I can’t recommend them enough.
- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

cortez the killer wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:29 pm
3mike - How far have you dipped your toes into the Boston Spaceships pool? They reimagine a lot of the Suitcase material. For reasons I can’t explain, they served as my primary entry point into this Pollard obsession and I can’t recommend them enough.
I appreciate you pointing out the Boston Spaceships connections to the Suitcase material, I will endeavour to listen with fresh ears. I’ve certainly experienced BS’s output and they would be my primary go to along with Airport 5 and Pollard/Gillard record beyond standard GBV releases. I really like their sound when I listen, but not sure my commitment constitutes any kind of deep dive. I’ve been working thru the first 180 odd songs on that Magnet list and it’s humbling to feel I’m a huge fan but also horribly unaware of the existence of HUNDREDS of songs hidden all over the place. Trying to create some new mixes outside of the GBV’s box. The “fucking Suitcases” indeed…Are you aware of any articles or work that connects the dots between Boston Spaceships and Suitcases source songs?

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:16 am
cortez the killer wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:29 pm
I appreciate you pointing out the Boston Spaceships connections to the Suitcase material, I will endeavour to listen with fresh ears. I’ve certainly experienced BS’s output and they would be my primary go to along with Airport 5 and Pollard/Gillard record beyond standard GBV releases. I really like their sound when I listen, but not sure my commitment constitutes any kind of deep dive. I’ve been working thru the first 180 odd songs on that Magnet list and it’s humbling to feel I’m a huge fan but also horribly unaware of the existence of HUNDREDS of songs hidden all over the place. Trying to create some new mixes outside of the GBV’s box. The “fucking Suitcases” indeed…Are you aware of any articles or work that connects the dots between Boston Spaceships and Suitcases source songs?
Here are some I am aware of:

"Juggernaut vs. Monolith"

"Unshaven Bird"

"Pluto the Skate"

"Meddle"

"Exploding Anthills"

"A Good Circuitry Soldier"

"Dorothy's a Planet"

"Heavy Crown"

"Soggy Beavers"

"Go For the Exit/Answers"

- DPM

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

^^^^^Marvellous! So interesting to hear rough demos come to life like this.^^^^^

3milelake

Post by 3milelake »

New EP out Feb. 23

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:28 pm
New EP out Feb. 23

Pollard returning to more of a post-punk sound. I dig. Also like the incorporation of Peter Gabriel’s face on the collage artwork.
- DPM

cortez the killer

3milelake wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:29 pm
cortez the killer wrote:

How about 1000? No Sprout songs. Pure Pollard. Part One (1000 - 501)

1000. Follow a Loser – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
999. Suit Minus the Middle – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
998. Cruise – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
997. Let’s Ride - Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
996. Red Gas Circle – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
995. One More Touch – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
994. Pincushion – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
993. Getting Going – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
992. My Wrestling Days Are Over - Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
991. Fighting the Smoke – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
990. Here We Are – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
989. Gargoyle City – Circus Devils (Pinball Mars)
988. Foxhead Delivery – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
987. Crucified by the British Press – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
986. Chain Dance – Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
985. Silence Before Violence – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
984. You Must Engage - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogies Shoes)
983. Turbo Boy – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
982. I’ll Take the Cure – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
981. I Feel Gone Again - Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
980. Atlantic Cod – Teenage Guitar (Force Fields at Home)
979. Night of the Golden Underground – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
978. I am a Coast Guard – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
977. Impressions of a Leg – Airport 5 (Life Starts Here)
976. Whiskey Ships – Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
975. I Can See My Dog – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
974. Too Strong for No One to See You – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
973. Strange and Pretty Day – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
972. Little Pigs – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
971. Bullfighter’s Cut – The Takeovers (Turn to Red)
970. The Winter Cows – Guided by Voices (Sunfish Holy Breakfast)
969. Teenage Rooster – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
968. Aeriel – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed Man of War)
967. It’s Only Natural – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
966. Trip the Web – Lifeguards (Waving at the Lifeguards)
965. Accusations – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
964. Coastal Town – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
963. Long Way to Run – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
962. Kiss Only the Important Ones – Guided by Voices (Tigerbomb)
961. Sing It Out – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
960. Kisses to the Crying Cooks - Guided by Voices (Fast Japanese Spin Cycle)
959. The Pipers, The Vipers, The Snakes! – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
958. The Real Wilderness – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
957. My Museum Needs an Elevator – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
956. Rat Face Ballerina – Circus Devils (Ataxia)
955. Wave Starter – Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
954. Did It Play? – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce Bonus Track)
953. Is She Ever? – Guided by Voices (Tonics and Twisted Chasers)
952. Time Remains in a Central Position - Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
951. First Spill is Free – The Takeovers (Turn to Red)
950. Red Pyramid - Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
949. Next Sea Level – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
948. Saved Herself, Shaved Herself – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
947. Heaven’s Gate – Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogies Shoes)
946. No Man Would Develop – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
945. Red Bodies – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
944. A Constant Strangle – Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
943. Soul Flyers – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
942. Little Green Onion Man – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
941. Faking My Harlequin – Robert Pollard (The Crawling Distance)
940. Hold on Hope – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
939. You Only Need One – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
938. Red Ink Superman – Robert Pollard (Motel of Fools)
937. Lifetime for the Mavericks – Go Snowball (Calling Zero)
936. Safer Than Hooking – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
935. Holy Fire – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
934. Drawing a Picture – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
933. Your Rate Will Never Go Up – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
932. Smokestack Bellowing Stars – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
931. You Can’t Hold Your Women - Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
930. Faster the Great – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
929. Expecting Brainchild – Guided by Voices (Vampire on Titus)
928. His Knighthood Photograph - Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
927. Age of Transfusion – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
926. Rat Trap – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
925. Motion Sickness Ghosts – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
924. Schoolmaster Bones – Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
923. Tea People – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
922. Western Centipede - Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is Off to Business)
921. Telephone Town – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
920. Subway to Human Nature – Circus Devils (My Mind Has Seen the White Trick)
919. Supermarket to the Moon – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
918. School School – Cub School Bowling Pins (Heaven Beats Iowa EP)
917. Are You Out with Me? – Circus Devils (Pinball Mars)
916. Down the Island - Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
915. Hue An’ Dye – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
914. I’ve Owned You For Centuries – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
913. Pink Drink – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
912. I Was Silence – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
911. I Felt Revolved – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
910. Even Next - Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
909. Windjammer – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
908. Other Dogs Remain – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
907. The Kissing Life – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
906. Where Hornsby Used to Live – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
905. Hiking Skin – Guided by Voices (August by Cake)
904. Human Zoo – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
903. Doctor Boyfriend - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
902. Lonely Town – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
901. A Crick Uphill - Guided by Voices (Hold on Hope EP)
900. For the Whiz Kid – Cosmos (Jar of Jam Ton of Bricks)
899. Magic Taxi – Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
898. Talking Dogs – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
897. Costume Makes the Man – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
896. Adverse Wind – Guided by Voices (Sandbox)
895. The Tumblers – Guided by Voices (Devil Between My Toes)
894. Deaf Dumb and Blind Girl - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
893. Person Who Lives in a Thundercloud – Psycho and the Birds (We’ve Moved)
892. Nicky Highpockets – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
891. Faking the Boy Scouts – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
890. Collision Daycare – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
889. Face Down – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
888. Get a Face Full - Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
887. An Unmarked Product – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
886. The Hearing Department - Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
885. My Will – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
884. Dunkirk is Frozen – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
883. Immortals – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
882. (I’ll Name You) The Flame That Cries – Guided by Voices (I Am a Tree Single)
881. You’re at It – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
880. Rare Hazel Japan – Robert Pollard (Silk Rotor Single)
879. Franklin’s Famous Graham Cracker Crust – Psycho and the Birds (We’ve Moved)
878. The Result of a Smiling Man – Circus Devils (Escape)
877. Dumbluck Systems Stormfront – Go Back Snowball (Calling Zero)
876. Tomfool Terrific – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
875. Trader Vic – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
874. Questions of the Test - Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
873. Accidental Texas Who – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
872. Still in Rome – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
871. Sexless Auto – Lifeguards (Waving at the Lifeguards)
870. King Green Stamp – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
869. Biographer Seahorse - Guided by Voices (English Little League)
868. Mouseman Cloud – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
867. The Quickers Arrive – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
866. It’s a Pleasure Being You - Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
865. You Just Can’t Tell – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
864. Substitute 11 - Guided by Voices (August by Cake)
863. Flowering Orphan – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
862. Third Grade Aviator - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
861. Brown Submarine – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
860. I Guess I Needed That – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
859. Paint the Rocks – Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
858. Dumb Lady – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
857. Boxing About – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
856. Pill Gone Girl – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
855. Made Man – Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
854. Radioactive Pigeons - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
853. Easier Not Charming – Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
852. Tour Guide at the Winston Churchill Memorial – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
851. No Tools - – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
850. Biker’s Nest – Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
849. Godless – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
848. The Joke is Over – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
847. Juggernaut vs. Monolith – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
846. Exploding Anthills – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
845. The Horrified Flower – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
844. Ready to Pop – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
843. Nicely Now – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
842. Cats on Heat - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
841. Banners – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
840. The Military School Dance Dismissal - Guided by Voices (The Bears for Lunch)
839. Smashed Middle Finger – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
838. Idiot Princess – Guided by Voices (Hold on Hope EP)
837. 8 Legs to Love You – Circus Devils (Mother Skinny)
836. Triple Sect Venus – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
835. Aspirin Moon – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
834. Bad Love Is Easy to Do – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
833. Thimble Society - Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
832. Cul-De-Sac Kids – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
831. Excellent Things – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
830. Speak Like Men – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
829. People Need Holes - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It is Them!)
828. Color Coat Drawing – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
827. Return to Your Ship – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
826. Queen of Spaces – Guided by Voices (La La Land)
825. That’s Good – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
824. Mr. Ghost Town – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
823. It’s Food - Guided by Voices (August by Cake)
822. The Vicelords – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
821. Ego Central High - Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
820. Test Pilot – Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
819. Send to Celeste (And the Cosmic Athletes) – Guided by Voices (English Little League)
818. Unfinished Business – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
817. Hat of Flames – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
816. Try It Out (It’s Nothing) - Guided by Voices (August by Cake)
815. Angelic Weirdness – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
814. Charmless Peters - Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
813. The Terrible Two – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
812. Space City Kicks – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
811. Andy Playboy - Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
810. To Each His Zone (Sunshine Baby Butt) – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
809. 747 Ego (Oh Yeah) – Robert Pollard (Music for Bubble)
808. Beyond the Sky – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
807. Perch Warble – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
806. Another Day to Heal – Guided by Voices (La La Land)
805. Psycho House - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It is Them!)
804. Hudson Rake – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
803. Land of Danger – Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
802. Mammoth Cave – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
801. Silver Eyeballs – Circus Devils (Ringworm Interiors)
800. Heartbeat - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
799. Damn Good Mr. Jam – Guided by Voices (Static Airplane Jive)
798. Gable’s Ear Wax – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
797. Street Toughs – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
796. The Garden – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
795. I Can Illustrate – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
794. How Brown? – Airport 5 (Life Starts Here)
793. Magic Man Hype – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
792. Fall All Over Yourself - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
791. Flash Gordon Style – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
790. Spectrum Factory – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
789. 1 Years Old – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is Off to Business)
788. Tiger on Top - Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
787. Step of the Wave – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
786. Trashed Aircraft Baby – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
785. Back to Saturn X Report – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
784. The Matter of Being Good – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
783. Trap Door Soul – Guided by Voices (Sandbox)
782. Larger Massachusetts - Robert Pollard and Dog Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
781. Good Morning Sir – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
780. Then We Agree – Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
779. Boomerang – Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Goggles by Rank)
778. Messiahs – Robert Pollard and Dog Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
777. No One but I – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard Is off to Business)
776. How to Murder a Man (In 3 Acts) – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
775. Wire Greyhounds – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths and Cycles)
774. Laughable Suit – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
773. Paradise Style – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
772. Up the Nails – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
771. The Killers – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
770. Dusty Bushworms – Guided by Voices (Get Out of My Stations)
769. Trap Door Soul – Guided by Voices (Sandbox)
768. Ex-Supermodel – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
767. Face Eraser – Guided by Voices (La La Land)
766. Copy Zero – Guided by Voices (Down by the Racetrack)
765. Get Under It – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
764. Guts – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
763. Lips of Steel – Guided by Voices (Sandbox)
762. Crystal Nuns Cathedral – Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
761. Why Won’t you Kiss Me - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
760. Radio Show – Guided by Voices (Self-Inflicted Aerial Nostalgia)
759. Saga of the Elk – Robert Pollard (Motel of Fools)
758. Towers and Landslides – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
757. Headhunter Who Blocks the Sky – Circus Devils (Five)
756. Losing It – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
755. Monkey Head – Circus Devils (Gringo)
754. Love Hate Relationship With the Human Race – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
753. Picnic Drums – Robert Pollard – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
752. Louis Armstrong of Rock and Roll – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
751. Excellent Extension – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 4)
750. Legendary Breakfast Code – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
749. Doughnut For a Snowman – Guided by Voices (Let’s Go Eat the Factory)
748. Pre-Med’s a Trip – Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
747. Pimple Zoo – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
746. She Hides in Black – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
745. Nude Metropolis – Cosmos (Jar of Jam Ton of Bricks)
744. Schedules of the Dead – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
743. Pretty Not Bad – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
742. Cousin Jackie – Guided by Voices (La La Land)
741. Lumps – Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
740. I’ll Let You In – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
739. Nothing Gets You Real – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
738. Wrong Turn On – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
737. Father’s Favorite Temperature – The Takeovers (Bad Football)
736. Could I See the List One More Time? – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
735. Boy W – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
734. Daily Get Ups – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
733. Her Psychology Today – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
732. War & Wedding – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
731. No Steamboats – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
730. Enon Beach - Psycho and the Birds (We’ve Moved)
729. Johnny Dart – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
728. Beauty of the Draft - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
727. UFO Love Letters – Boston Spaceships (Planets Are Blasted)
726. Dead Liquor Store – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
725. The Town That’s After Me – Boston Spaceships (Planets Are Blasted)
724. Fly Baby – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
723. Asteroid – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
722. I Am an All-Star - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
721. Ha Ha Man – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
720. Much Better Mr. Buckles – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
719. Island of Lost Lucys - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
718. Mother’s Milk Elementary – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
717. The Disconnected Citizen – Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
716. Escape to Phoenix – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
715. Einstein’s Angel – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
714. They Don’t Play the Drums Anymore – Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
713. Storm Center Level Seven – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
712. Big School – Guided by Voices (Static Airplane Jive)
711. Know Me as Heavy – Guided by Voices (English Little League)
710. Sunshine Girl Hello - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
709. Chocolate Boy – Guided by Voices (Let’s Go Eat the Factory)
708. Be Impeccable – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
707. Your Charming Proposal – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
706. Poet Bums – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
705. Stingy Queens – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
704. Cock of the Rainbow – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
703. We - Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
702. Take Me to Yolita – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
701. Waved Out – Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
700. Television Prison – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
699. 14 Cheerleader Coldfront – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
698. Insane/Cool It – The Takeovers (Turn to Red)
697. Unshaven Bird – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
696. Red Legged Pygmalion – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
695. How Loft Am I? – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
694. Hank’s Little Fingers – Guided by Voices (Devil Between My Toes)
693. Bright Paper Werewolves – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
692. She Wants to Know – Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
691. Blowing Like a Sunspot – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
690. New You (You Can See and Believe) – Circus Devils (Ringworm Interiors)
689. They’re Not Real Honey – Circus Devils (Escape)
688. Crystal Titantic – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
687. In Your Hour of Rescue – Circus Devils (Gringo)
686. Take In – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
685. Uranus Flies – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
684. A Much Needed Shot in the Arm – ESP Ohio
683. I Share a Rhythm – Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
682. Fresh Threats, Salad Shooters and Zip Guns – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
681. Zero Elasticity – Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
680. Ufo Nights – The Sunflower Logic (Clouds on the Polar Landscape)
679. Wizard – Circus Devils (My Mind Has Seen the White Trick)
678. Miles of Concentration – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
677. Awake Man - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
676. Picture Me Big Time – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
675. Birds in the Pipe – Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
674. Liquid Indian – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
673. Discussions in the Cave – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
672. I Took on the London Guys – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
671. Lost Upon Us - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
670. Never Abandon Ship - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
669. Oh, Blinky – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
668. I’m a Strong Lion – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
667. Garden Smarm – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
666. Of Course You Are – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
665. When Growing Was Simple - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
664. Be in the Wild Place – Robert Pollard (Shadow Port Single)
663. We Can Make Music – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
662. Electronic Windows to Nowhere - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
661. Eye Shop Heaven – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
660. Lithuanian Bombshells – ESP Ohio (Starting Point of the Royal Cyclopean)
659. Rotten Backboards – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
658. The Hard Way – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
657. Crash at Lake Placebo - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
656. Animal Concentrate - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
655. High in the Rain – Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It is Them!)
654. Burns Carpenter, Man of Science – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
653. Capsized! – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
652. Frenzy of Blame – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
651. The Ascended Master’s Grogshop – Guided by Voices (I Am a Tree Single)
650. Mushroom Art – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
649. War of the Devils - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
648. Wondering Boy Poet – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
647. Of Mites and Men - Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
646. A Proud and Booming Industry – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
645. A Whale Is Top Notch - Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
644. Sight on Sight – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
643. Goggles by Rank - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
642. Gold – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
641. Scalding Creek – Guided by Voices (Get Out of My Stations)
640. Winter Comes to Those Who Pray – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
639. Red Flag Down – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
638. A Girl Named Captain – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
637. Liar’s Tale – Guided by Voices (Self-Inflicted Aerial Nostalgia)
636. Lord of Overstock – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
635. Jar of Cardinals – Guided by Voices (Vampire on Titus)
634. Party Rages On - Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
633. The Girls Will Make It Happen – Circus Devils (Ataxia)
632. Cherub and the Great Child Actor - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
631. Man.Wine.Power! - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
630. Don’t Be Late – Circus Devils (Pinball Mars)
629. The Race is on, the King is Dead – Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
628. The Unsinkable Fats Domino – Guided by Voices (Let’s Go Eat the Factory)
627. Ballroom Etiquette - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
626. I Love Kangaroos – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
625. Never Mind the List - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
624. Chief Meteorologist – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
623. My Angel – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
622. I See You Coming- Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
621. Don’t Blow Your Dream Job - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
620. Class Clown Spots a UFO – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spot a UFO)
619. Maintenance Man of the Haunted House - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
618. Who’s Running My Ranch? – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
617. I Clap For Strangers – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
616. Post-Hydrate Update – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
615. Big Groceries – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
614. Count Us In – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
613. Dr. Time – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
612. Stay Away – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
611. I Have to Drink – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
610. Break Some Concentration - Psycho and the Birds (All That Is Holy)
609. Getting Better – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
608. Top Chick Silver Chord – Guided by Voices (Tonics and Twisted Chasers)
607. Sylph – Boston Spaceships (Planets Are Blasted)
606. Letters From a Witch – Circus Devils (Gringo)
605. Show of Hands - Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
604. Psych Threat – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
603. Mumbling Amens – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
602. Non-Absorbing – Guided by Voices (Vampire on Titus)
601. I’m Cold – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
600. The Ticket Who Rallied – ESP Ohio (Starting Point of the Royal Cyclopean)
599. Dusted – Guided by Voices (Fast Japanese Spin Cycle)
598. Keep It in Motion – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
597. Want One? – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
596. The Littlest League Possible – Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
595. 5º on the Inside – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
594. Xeno Pariah – Guided by Voices (English Little League)
593. Consipracy of Owls – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
592. Circus Green Machine – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
591. Rhoda Rhoda – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
590. Let It Beard – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
589. Prose Kaiser – Rip Van Winkle (The Grand Rapids)
588. Cretinous Number Ones – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
587. 1000 Royalty Street – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
586. I’m a Widow – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
585. Haircut Sphinx – Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
584. Drinker’s Peace – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
583. Sometimes I Cry – Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
582. I Can See – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
581. I-Razors – Circus Devils (Ataxia)
580. Talking in Circles – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
579. On Top of the Vertigo – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
578. How Can a Plumb Be Perfected - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
577. This Has Been My Picture – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
576. Laundry and Lasers – Guided by Voices (Let’s Go Eat the Factory)
575. Navigating Flood Regions (Self-Inflicted Aerial Nostalgia)
574. Strictly Comedy – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
573. Slowly on the Wheel - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
572. Forced to Sea - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
571. Hard Art (Hard All Day) – Circus Devils (Mother Skinny)
570. Jesus the Clockwork - Psycho and the Birds (All That Is Holy)
569. Trials of Afflictions of Light Sleeping – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
568. How Did He Get up There? – Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
567. No Sky – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
566. Wrecking Now – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
565. I Think I Had It. I Think I Have It Again – Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
564. Circus Day Holdout – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
563. Released Into Dementia – Guided by Voices (La La Land)
562. Aspersion – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
561. Save the Company – Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
560. Cold Cold Hands – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
559. Street Party – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
558. Seedling - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
557. Car Language – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
556. Royal Cyclopean – ESP Ohio (Starting Point of the Royal Cyclopean)
555. Huddled - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
554. Bad Queen – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
553. Mannequin’s Complaint (Wax Dummy Meltdown) – Guided by Voices (Bulldog Skin Single)
552. Roll Me to Heaven - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
551. All the Good Ones Are Gone – Circus Devils (Mother Skinny)
550. Shrine to the Dynamic Years – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
549. Diamond Boys – Circus Devils (Escape)
548. This Time Do You Feel It? - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
547. Case of Elimination – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
546. Fine to See You – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
545. Girl in Space – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
544. Excited Ones - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
543. Welshpool Frillies - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
542. Idiot Tree – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
541. Wealth and Hell-Being – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is Off to Business)
540. Inspiration Points – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
539. Settlement Down – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
538. Ate It Twice – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
537. The Challenge is Much More - Guided by Voices (The Bears for Lunch)
536. We Won’t Apologize For the Human Race – Guided by Voices (Let’s Go Eat the Factory)
535. Wormhole – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
534. Underwater Explosions – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
533. Cheap Buttons – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
532. We’re Going Inside the Head (of a Winner) – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
531. Kicker of Elves – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
530. Rust Belt Boogie - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
529. Brick Soul Mascots (Part One) – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
528. Bally Hoo – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
527. Faulty Superheroes – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
526. Table at Fool’s Tooth – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
525. Something for Susan in the Shadows – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
524. Let’s Go Vike – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
523. Headache Revolution – Boston Spaceships (Planets Are Blasted)
522. Unproductive Funk - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
521. An Earful O’ Wax – Guided by Voices (Self-Inflicted Aerial Nostalgia)
520. Woman to Fly – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
519. Learning to Hunt – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
518. Piss Along You Bird – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
517. Alright – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
516. Dr. Pompous – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
515. Men Who Create Fright – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
514. Psycho Is a Bad Boy – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
513. Volcano – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
512. Bombadine – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
511. Space Invader - Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
510. Wheel Hits the Path (Quite Soon) – Guided by Voices & Airport 5 (Selective Service)
509. Keep Me Down – Boston Spaceships (Planets Are Blasted)
508. Unleashed! The Large-Hearted Boy –Guided by Voices (Propeller)
507. Touch Me in the Right Place at the Right Time – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
506. Island Crimes – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
505. (I Wanna Be A) Dumbcharger – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
504. Avalanche Aminos - Guided by Voices (Hold on Hope EP)
503. Cruiser’s Cross - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
502. When a Man Walks Away – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
501. Hangerman Suits – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
- DPM

cortez the killer

Part Two (500 - 1)

500. We All Got Out (of the Army) – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
499. Bizarro’s Last Request – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
498. Zero Fix – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
497. You’re Gonna Need a Mountain – Lifeguards (Waving at the Astronauts)
496. Kid on a Ladder – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
495. Universal Truths and Cycles – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths and Cycles)
494. I’m Dirty – Howling Wolf Orchestra (Speedtraps for the Bee Kingdom)
493. My Future in Barcelona – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
492. The Word Business – Circus Devils (Five)
491. Privately – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
490. Bam Bam Bam – Circus Devils (Mother Skinny)
489. Fountain of Youth – Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
488. Please Be Honest – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
487. The Big Make-Over – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
486. My Son Cool – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
485. Plainskin – Lexo and the Leapers (Ask Them)
484. Keep It Coming – Guided by Voices (The Pipe Dreams of Instant Prince Whippet)
483. Run Wild – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
482. Ester’s Day - Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
481. Late Night Scamerica – Psycho and the Birds (All That Is Holy)
480. Pivotal Film – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
479. He Requested Things – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
478. United – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
477. I Am Produced – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
476. Strawberry Limousine - Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
475. Ice Cold War – Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
474. Greenface – Guided by Voices (King Shit and the Golden Boys)
473. (It’s Good to be) Bug Boy - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
472. Do Something Real – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
471. George Took a Shovel – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
470. Hero Blows the Revolution – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
469. Keep It in Orbit - Lifeguards (Waving at the Astronauts)
468. Focus on the Flock - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
467. Shadow Port – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
466. Puzzle Two - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
465. Time Without Looking - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
464. French Horn Litigation – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
463. King Flute – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
462. Heavy Metal Country – Guided by Voices (Sunfish Holy Breakfast)
461. Burning Flag Birthday Suit – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
460. Science Magazine – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
459. Your Name Is Wild – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
458. Cat Beats a Drum – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
457. I Wanna Monkey - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
456. U.S. Mustard Company – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
455. Exoskeleton Motorcade – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
454. The Liquid Observer – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
453. Captain Black – Robert Pollard (Motel of Fools)
452. Big Chief Chinese Restaurant – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
451. If We Wait - Guided by Voices (Sunfish Holy Breakfast)
450. Your Cricket Is Rather Unique – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
449. Evolution Circus – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
448. Children Come On – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
447. Warm Up to Religion - Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
446. Evil Speakers- Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
445. There Are Other Worlds – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
444. “Wished I Was a Giant” - Guided by Voices (Vampire on Titus)
443. A Big Fan of the Pigpen- Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
442. Chicken Blows – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
441. Local Mix-Up/Murder Charge – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
440. Every Word in the World – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
439. Pan Swimmer – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
438. There Never Was a Sea of Love - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
437. I Surround You Naked – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
436. Crybaby 4-Star Hotel – Guided by Voices (English Little League)
435. Gonna Never Have to Die – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
434. Gratification to Concrete –Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is off to Business)
433. My Zodiac Companion – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
432. Free Agents - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
431. Blink Blank – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
430. Epic Heads – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
429. Dropping the Bomb – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
428. Photo Enforced Human Highway – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
427. Queen of Stormy Weather – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
426. Bury the Mouse – Guided by Voices (Warp & Woof)
425. Wizard Hat Lost in the Stars – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
424. Heaven is a Gated Community – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
423. Quality of Armor – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
422. Messenger - Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
421. Street Velocity – Robert Pollard (Dumb Lady Single)
420. 100 Colors – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 3)
419. Beaten by the Target – The Moping Swans (Lightninghead to Coffeepot)
418. Taco, Buffalo, Birddog and Jesus – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 1)
417. Sot - Guided by Voices (Vampire on Titus)
416. King 007 – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
415. Jack of Legs – Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go But Up)
414. Pendulum – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
413. Fly Into Ashes – Guided by Voices (Hold on Hope EP)
412. Look at Your Life – The Moping Swans (Lightninghead to Coffeepot)
411. Caution Song - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
410. Mr. Child - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
409. Always Gone – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
408. We’ve Got Airplanes – Guided by Voices (King Shit and the Golden Boys)
407. My Impression Now – Guided by Voices (Fast Japanese Spin Cycle)
406. Exit Flagger – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
405. Current Desperation (Angels Speak of Nothing) – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
404. The Naked Wall - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
403. Metal Mothers – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
402. Town of Mirrors – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
401. Bats Flew Up – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
400. She Goes Off at Night – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
399. Pretty Bombs – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
398. Hotel X (Big Soap) – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
397. Invisible Train to Earth – Guided by Voices (Suitcase 2)
396. Love Set - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
395. Ghosts of a Different Dream – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
394. Westward Ho - Cosmos (Jar of Jam Ton of Bricks)
393. Glittering Parliaments – Guided by Voices (Please Be Honest)
392. Captain’s Dead – Guided by Voices (Devil Between My Toes)
391. Cocksoldiers and Their Postwar Stubble – Guided by Voices (Sunfish Holy Breakfast)
390. Citizen Fighter Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
389. Heaven Beats Iowa – Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Heaven Beats Iowa)
388. Stiff Me – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
387. Cheyenne – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
386. Authoritarian Zoo – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
385. Systems Crash – Guided by Voices (Plantations at Pale Pink)
384. The Birthday Democrats – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
383. End It With Light – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
382. Eye Mask of Leaves – Circus Devils (Escape)
381. To the Path! – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is off to Business)
380. You Own the Night – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
379. Mr. Detail’s Explanation – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
378. Thank You Jane - Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
377. See My Field – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
376. Queen of and Cans and Jars - Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
375. Sick Color – Circus Devils (Pinball Mars)
374. German Field of Shadows – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
373. He Rises! Our Union Bellboy – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
372. Stabbing at Fractions - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
371. You Can Fly Anything Right – Guided by Voices (The Bears For Lunch)
370. Endless Seafood - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
369. Hammer in Your Eyes – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
368. Colonel Paper – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
367. All Men Are Freezing – Robert Pollard (Music from the Film ‘Bubble’)
366. Who Buries the Undertaker – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
365. Tomorrow Will Not be Another Day – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
364. Little Lines – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
363. Office of Hearts – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
362. Jane of the Waking Universe – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
361. Fly Away (Terry Sez) – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
360. Product Head - Lifeguards (Waving at the Astronauts)
359. Symbols and Heads – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
358. Customer’s Throat – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
357. Mama’s Got a Brand New Snake – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
356. It Had to Come From Somewhere - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
355. Blind 20-20 – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
354. Map and Key – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
353. Puncher’s Parade - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
352. White Gloves Come Off – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
351. Witness Hill – Circus Devils (Gringo)
350. Interest Position – Guided by Voices (Hold on Hope EP)
349. Earmarked for Collision – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
348. Diver Dan - Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
347. Long Live Instant Pandemonium – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
346. Cold Joker – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
345. Jargon of Clones – Ricked Wicky (King Heavy Metal)
344. Winston’s Atomic Bird – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
343. Cool Jewels and Aprons (Warp and Woof)
342. Lights Out in Memphis (Egypt) - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
341. It Floors the Jane – Circus Devils (My Mind Has Seen the White Trick)
340. Obvious #1 – Robert Pollard (Mouseman Cloud)
339. Margaret Middle School – Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
338. Christmas Girl – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
337. The Other Place – Guided by Voices (Forever Since Breakfast)
336. Catherine From Mid October – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
335. Remain Lodging (At Airport 5) – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
334. Leave the Knife Curtis – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
333. Piss Face – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
332. Man Called Blunder – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
331. Child’s Play - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
330. Year of the Hard Hitter – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
329. Shorter Virgins - Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
328. Airwaves – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
327. Blown Out Man – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
326. Tight But Normal Squeeze – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
325. Dr. New Pile (Can You Guess Him) - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
324. Visit This Place – Guided by Voices (The Pipe Dreams of Instant Prince Whippet)
323. Gold Star For Robot Boy – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
322. Sister, I Need Wine – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
321. Cameo of a Smile – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
320. Circling Motorhead Mountain – Lexo and the Leapers (Ask Them)
319. A Real Stab – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
318. Megaphone Riley – Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
317. Unfun Glitz – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
316. Mad River Man - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
315. How’s My Drinking? – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
314. Big O Gets an Earful – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
313. What a Man – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
312. Key Losers – Guided by Voices (Tonics & Twisted Chasers)
311. Dig Through My Window – Guided by Voices (The Pipe Dreams of Instant Prince Whippet)
310. Lizard on a Red Brick Wall – Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
309. Just to Show You – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
308. Blue Shadow - Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
307. Sister Slam Dance – Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
306. Last Punk Standing – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
305. Skin Parade – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
304. Cruel For Rats - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
303. Meddle – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
302. Blazing Gentlemen – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
301. Dance of Gurus – Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
300. Mix Up the Satellite - Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
299. The Ash Gray Proclimation – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
298. Kingdom Without – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
297. Red Cross Vegas Night – Robert Pollard (The Crawling Distance)
296. Local Master Airplane - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
295. Soggy Beavers – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
294. My Son, My Secretary and My Country – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
293. Auditorium – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
292. Do the Earth – Guided by Voices (I am a Scientist Single)
291. She Lives in an Airport – Guided by Voices (The Bears for Lunch)
290. Simple Simon Paper Plates – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
289. The Comedian – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
288. Color of My Blade – Guided by Voices (Motor Away Single)
287. Kickboxer Lightning – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
286. The Original Heart – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is off to Business)
285. Johnny Optimist – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
284. Grey Spat Matters – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
283. Trust Them Now - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
282. I’ll Replace You With Machines – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
281. The Jeep – Carbon Whales (South)
280. Jon the Croc – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
279. Pockets - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
278. Flying Without a License - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
277. Soul Train College Policeman – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
276. A Number I Can Trust – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
275. When Machines Attack – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
274. Instrument Beetle – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
273. I Wanna Be Your Man in the Moon – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
272. Cohesive Scoops – Guided by Voices (Warp and Woof)
271. Will You Show Me Your Gold? - Lexo and the Leapers (Ask Them)
270. Tattered Lily – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
269. Snatch Candy – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
268. Liar’s Box – Robert Pollard (Space Gun)
267. Grand Beach Finale – ESP Ohio (Starting Point of the Royal Cyclopean)
266. Eyes of Your Doctor - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
265. Superwhore – Guided by Voices (Briefcase Two)
264. Festival of Death – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
263. Track Star – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
262. Do the Nixon – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
261. Pontius Pilate Heart – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
260. Her Eyes Play Tricks on the Camera – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
259. Tattoo Mission – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
258. Jimmy – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
257. Sheetkickers – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
256. My Daughter Yes She Knows – Robert Pollard (Of Course You Are)
255. Zoom (It Happens All Over the World) – Robert Pollard (Zoom Single)
254. Steppenwolf Mausoleum – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
253. Tonight’s the Rodeo – Robert Pollard (Blazing Gentlemen)
252. Their Biggest Win – Robert Pollard (Fiction Man)
251. Flings of the Waistcoat Crowd – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
250. Black and White Eyes in a Prism - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
249. Release the Sunbird – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
248. Ferris Wheel – Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
247. Question Girl All Right – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
246. Folded Claws – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
245. Our Gaze – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
244. Each is Good in His Own House – Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
243. Stops - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
242. People Are Leaving - Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
241. In a Circle – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
240. Red Rubber Army – Robert Pollard (Jack Sells the Cow)
239. King Arthur the Red – Guided by Voices (The Bears For Lunch)
238. Who Wants to Go Hunting? - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
237. Song and Dance – Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go But Up)
236. Slaughterhouse - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
235. Postal Blowfish – Guided by Voices (King Shit and the Golden Boys)
234. Look at Them – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
233. Ash Ript Telecopter – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
232. Blessed in an Open Head – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
231. Things I Will Keep – Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
230. Alex and the Omegas – Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
229. Canned Food Demons – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
228. June Salutes You! – Guided by Voices (The Official Ironmen Rally Single)
227. Ark Technician – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
226. Every Moment Flame On – Circus Devils (Gringo)
225. Eureka Signs – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
224. Useless Inventions – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
223. 7th Level Shutdown – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegade (Choreographed War of Man)
222. Your Lights Are Out – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
221. No Transmission – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
220. Cyclopean Runways – Circus Devils (Capsized!)
219. Low Flying Perfection – Guided by Voices (How Do You Spell Heaven)
218. Delayed Reaction Brats – Guided by Voices (Superchunk/Guided by Voices Split Single)
217. Why Did You Land? – Guided by Voices (The Official Ironmen Rally Song Single)
216. Arrows and Balloons – Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
215. © 1-2-3 – Cub Scout Bowling Pins (Clang Clang Ho)
214. When We All Hold Hands at the End of the World – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
213. Things Have Changed (Down in Mexico City) – Robert Pollard (Elephant Jokes)
212. What Begins on New Year’s Day – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
211. Sucker of Pistol City – Guided by Voices (Plugs for the Program)
210. The Bell Gets Out of the Way - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
209. Buzzards and Dreadful Crows – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
208. They’re Not Witches - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
207. Something Strawberry – Robert Pollard (Space City Kicks)
206. Centerverse – Circus Devils (When Machines Attack)
205. Eye City – Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
204. Slow Hamilton – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
203. Roosevelt’s Marching Band - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
202. Send in the Suicide Squad – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
201. And I Don’t (So Now I Do) – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
200. Rud Fins – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
199. Harrison Adams – Robert Pollard (Motel of Fools)
198. Heavy Crown – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
197. What Are All Those Paint Men Digging? – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
196. The Owl Presents… - Circus Devils (Squeeze the Needle)
195. Sunflower Wildman (Remember Him?) – Circus Devils (Stomping Grounds)
194. In Calculus Stratagem - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
193. I Killed a Man Who Looks Like You – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
192. In the Bathroom (Up ½ the Night) – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
191. Downer – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
190. Love Your Spaceman – Robert Pollard (Superman Was a Rocker)
189. Smoke Machine – Circus Devils (Laughs Last)
188. Liquid Kid - Guided by Voices (Styles We Paid For)
187. Chevy Marigold – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
186. Circle Saw Boys Club – Robert Pollard (Silverfish Trivia)
185. Cartoon Fashion (Bongo Lake) - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
184. Dancing Girls and Dancing Men – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
183. Asphyxiated Circle – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
182. Planet Score – Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
181. Portable Men’s Society – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
180. Billy Wire – Guided by Voices (Class Clown Spots a UFO)
179. I Am Decided – Guided by Voices (Suitcase Two)
178. Sensational Gravity Boy (Refraze) – Guided by Voices (Briefcase 1)
177. Meet the Star – Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
176. Alex Bell - Guided by Voices (Tremblers and Googles by Rank)
175. The Rally Boys – Guided by Voices (Zeppelin Over China)
174. Far Out Crops – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
173. Sport Component National – Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
172. Physician – Guided by Voices (Surrender Your Poppy Field)
171. Hardcore UFOs – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
170. Wrinkled Ghost – Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
169. Weatherman and Skin Goddess – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is off to Business)
168. Port Authority – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
167. Watch Me Jumpstart - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
166. Poor Substitute – Ricked Wicky (Swimmer to a Liquid Armchair)
165. Minefield Searcher – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
164. Beg For a Wheelbarrow - Guided by Voices (The Pipe Dreams of Instant Prince Whippet)
163. The Gasoline Drinkers – Circus Devils (Gringo)
162. Cool Planet – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
161. Break Even – Guided by Voices (The Grand Hour)
160. Pegasus Glue Factory – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
159. Easy Baby – Circus Devils (Gringo)
158. A Good Circuitry Soldier – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
157. Come on Baby Grace – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
156. Skills Like This – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
155. Freedom Rings – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
154. Unspirited – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
153. Hot Freaks – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
152. Tabby and Lucy – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
151. Touched to Be Sure – Robert Pollard (Silverfish Trivia)
150. As We Go Up We Go Down - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
149. The Finest Joke Upon Us – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
148. Total Exposure – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
147. Shocker in Gloomtown – Guided by Voices (The Grand Hour)
146. Blimps Go 90 - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
145. Love Is Stronger Than Witchcraft – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
144. Let It Rest For a Little While – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
143. Closer You Are – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
142. It Is Divine - Go Back Snowball (Calling Zero)
141. First of an Early Go-Getter – Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
140. Feel Not Crushed – Robert Pollard (Standard Gargoyle Decisions)
139. Vote For Me Dummy - Guided by Voices (Motivational Jumpsuit)
138. Re-Develop - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
137. Deaf Ears – Guided by Voices (The Official Ironmen Rally Song Single)
136. Up Up and Up – Robert Pollard (Faulty Superheroes)
135. Dunce Codex – Robert Pollard (Lord of the Birdcage)
134. Hangover Child – Guided by Voices (The Bears For Lunch)
133. The Very Second – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
132. Choking Tara (Creamy Version) – Guided by Voices (Everything Is Nice: Matador Records 10th Anniversary)
131. Frequent Weaver Who Burns – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
130. I Am a Tree – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
129. Closets of Henry – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
128. I Drove a Tank – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
127. Echos Myron - Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
126. Girls of Wild Strawberries – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
125. New Theory – Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
124. Rhine Jive Click – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
123. Tourist U.F.O. – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
122. Silk Rotor – Robert Pollard (We All Got Out of the Army)
121. Make a Record For Lo-Life – Boston Spaceships (Let It Beard)
120. Circle of Trim – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
119. Yours to Keep – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
118. My (Limited) Engagement - Guided by Voices (It’s Not Them. It Couldn’t Be Them. It Is Them!)
117. Wild Kingdom - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
116. Flunky Minnows – Guided by Voices (English Lille League)
115. Never Forget Where You Get Them – Go Back Snowball (Calling Zero)
114. Dr. Feelgood Falls Off the Ocean – Guided by Voices (August by Cake)
113. Blatant Doom Trip – Guided by Voices (Same Place the Fly Got Smashed)
112. Beat Your Wings – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
111. Sons of the Beard – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
110. Go Inside – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
109. Instinct Dwelling - Guided by Voices (La La Land)
108. The Batman Sees the Ball - Guided by Voices (Earth Man Blues)
107. Titus and Strident Wet Nurse (Creating Jeffrey) – Guided by Voices (Colonel Jeffrey Pumpernickel Soundtrack)
106. Conqueror of the Moon – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
105. Running Off with the Fun City Girls (Demons & Painkillers Compilation)
104. Society Dome - Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
103. Maggie Turns to Flies – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
102. Pantherz – Guided by Voices (Suitcase One)
101. The Goldheart Mountaintop Queen Directory – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
100. Bull Spears – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
99. Pattern Girl – Circus Devils (Sgt. Disco)
98. Stars, Stripes and Crack Pipes – Circus Devils (Ataxia)
97. Amusement Park Is Over – Guided by Voices (August By Cake)
96. Well Suited – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
95. Submarine Teams - Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
94. How Wrong You Are – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
93. To Keep an Area - Guided by Voices (Mirrored Aztec)
92. Climbing a Ramp - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
91. Miles Under the Skin – Robert Pollard (Coast to Coast Carpet of Love)
90. My Valuable Hunting Knife – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
89. Go For the Exit – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
88. Glad Girls – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
87. James Riot – Guided by Voices (Suitcase One)
86. Now to War (Electric Version) – Guided by Voices (Bulldog Skin Single)
85. Dayton, Ohio 19 Something and 5 – Guided by Voices (Tonics & Twisted Chasers)
84. White Flag – Guided by Voices (The Bears For Lunch)
83. Heavy Like the World – Guided by Voices (Sweating the Plague)
82. Come North Together - Guided by Voices (Crystal Nuns Cathedral)
81. Recovering – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
80. Make Use – Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
79. Romeo Surgeon - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
78. Back to the Lake – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
77. Not Behind the Fighter Jet - Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
76. Twilight Campfire – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
75. You Satisfy Me – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
74. Better Odds - Guided by Voices (Welshpool Frillies)
73. Dorothy’s a Planet – Boston Spaceships (The Planets Are Blasted)
72. The Blondes – Robert Pollard (Robert Pollard is off to Business)
71. The Best of Jill Hives – Guided by Voices (Mag Earwhig!)
70. Airs – Robert Pollard (Honey Locust Honky Tonk)
69. Two Girl Area – Boston Spaceships (Brown Submarine)
68. Cut-Out Witch – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
67. Be It Not For the Serpentine Rain Dodger – The Takeovers (Turn to Red)
66. Weedking – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
65. Red Whips and Miracles - Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
64. Males of Wormwood Mars – Guided by Voices (Cool Planet)
63. Powerblessings – Robert Pollard (Kid Marine)
62. Psychic Pilot Checks Out – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
61. Tight Globes – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
60. The Right Thing – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
59. Radical Amazement – Boston Spaceships (Zero to 99)
58. Soldiers of June – Circus Devils (The Harold Pig Memorial)
57. Fairly Blacking Out – The Takeovers (Turn to Red)
56. Stifled Man Casino – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
55. Teenage FBI - Guided by Voices (Wish in One Hand Version)
54. A Salty Salute - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
53. Bunco Men – Guided by Voices (Suitcase One)
52. Apparent the Red Angus – Circus Devils (Ringworm Interiors)
51. For the Home - Guided by Voices (Nowhere to Go but Up)
50. Finks - Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars Bonus Track)
49. Over the Neptune/Mesh Gear Fox – Guided by Voices (Propeller)
48. Edison’s Memos – Robert Pollard and the Soft Rock Renegades (Choreographed War of Man)
47. Moses on a Snail – Robert Pollard (Moses on a Snail)
46. Paradise Is Not So Bad – Lifeguards (Waving at the Astronauts)
45. Everywhere Is Miles From Everywhere – Guided by Voices (The Bears For Lunch)
44. Game of Pricks – Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
43. Time Machines – Lexo and the Leapers (Ask Them)
42. Pop Zeus – Robert Pollard and Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
41. Light Show – Robert Pollard (From a Compound Eye)
40. My Kind of Soldier – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
39. No Chain Breaking - Lifeguards (Mist King Urth)
38. Feathering Clueless (The Exotic Freebird) – Airport 5 (Tower in the Fountain of Sparks)
37. Surgical Focus- Guided by Voices (Do the Collapse)
36. Alone, Stinking and Unafraid - Lexo and the Leapers (Ask Them)
35. Motor Away - Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
34. The Enemy- Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
33. Mobility – Ricked Wicky (I Sell the Circus)
32. Space Gun- Guided by Voices (Space Gun)
31. My Thoughts Are a Gas – Guided by Voices (What’s Up Matador Version)
30. Death of the Party – Keene Brothers (Blues and Boogie Shoes)
29. King and Caroline- Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
28. Wish You Were Young - Mars Classroom (New Theory of Everything)
27. Drag Days - Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
26. He’s the Uncle – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars Bonus Track)
25. Fair Touching – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
24. Big Boring Wedding - Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
23. Slick as Snails – Robert Pollard & Doug Gillard (Speak Kindly of Your Volunteer Fire Department)
22. I Am a Scientist – Guided by Voices (I Am a Scientist EP)
21. Flat Beauty – Robert Pollard (Not in My Airforce)
20. Unbaited Vicar of Scorched Earth – Guided by Voices (Tonics & Twisted Chasers)
19. The Butler Stands For All of Us – Robert Pollard (The Crawling Distance)
18. Everywhere with Helicopter- Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
17. Don’t Stop Now - Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
16. Striped White Jets- Guided by Voices (Alien Lanes)
15. Everyone Thinks I’m a Raincloud (when I’m not Looking) - Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
14. Supernatural Car Lover – Robert Pollard (Normal Happiness)
13. Redmen and Their Wives- Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
12. Smothered in Hugs- Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
11. Chasing Heather Crazy - Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
10. Storm Vibrations – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
9. Brides Have Hit Glass – Guided by Voices (Isolation Drills)
8. Christian Animation Torch Carriers – Guided by Voices (Universal Truths & Cycles)
7. Sad If I Lost It – Guided by Vouces (Mag Earwhig!)
6. The Official Ironmen Rally Song – Guided by Voices (Under the Bushes, Under the Stars)
5. John the Dwarf Wants to Become an Angel – Boston Spaceships (Our Cubehouse Still Rocks)
4. Tractor Rape Chain – Guided by Voices (Bee Thousand)
3. Huffman Prairie Flying Field – Guided by Voices (Half Smiles of the Decomposed)
2. Secret Star – Guided by Voices (Earthquake Glue)
1. Subspace Biographies – Robert Pollard (Waved Out)
- DPM