Live stuff that just happened

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

John A Arkansawyer

Live stuff that just happened

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

This might be fun. Post a performance that just happened within the last few hours or days. The idea is to catch what's happening as time goes on and maybe be a way to scroll through one version of the past. Or not. We'll see.

Anyway, I finally realized I could use my TV to watch over the antenna without that third remote control just in time to catch Saturday Night Live last night. It was a really good show. The guest just did one long medley and I thought it was pretty good:

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

chuckrh

Re: Live stuff that just happened

Post by chuckrh »

I'm not huge on the hip hop (some exceptions) but I really liked this. The woman who sang & played piano is named Skylar Grey. Obviously hugely talented. She co-wrote 2 of the songs in the medley. & she handled the Dido song very well too.

Zip City

Post by Zip City »

chuckrh wrote:I'm not huge on the hip hop (some exceptions) but I really liked this. The woman who sang & played piano is named Skylar Grey. Obviously hugely talented. She co-wrote 2 of the songs in the medley. & she handled the Dido song very well too.
She sang the Dido well, AND the Rihanna (tough to do)
And I knew when I woke up Rock N Roll would be here forever

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

Hot Snakes were amazing the other night.