Lydia Loveless

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

GormanBechard

Lydia Loveless

Post by GormanBechard »

If you haven't pre-ordered it yet...

WHO IS LYDIA LOVELESS? deluxe DVD!

"Intimate, raw, honest and deeply funny," says Brad Keefe of Columbus Alive

"Not just for fans of Loveless, but for anyone looking to see what the careers of non-millionaire musicians can really be like," writes Ken Sears of If It's Too Loud

"If there was any doubt that Loveless could carry the story for nearly two hours, this fear quickly dissipates. Her engaging and reflective thoughtfulness are juxtaposed with a natural ability to throw out hilarious one-liners. The narrative is hardly scripted and the story tells itself with Bechard's generous attention to Loveless' journals and notes and her openess to the camera that frame the larger stories the two want to tell. The movie's pacing allows the story to develop and you become immersed without feeling you're being rushed through it," says Steve Wosahla in No Depression

Order the deluxe DVD of WHO IS LYDIA LOVELESS? (with tons of extras) now!

Or pick up the amazing live vinyl-only soundtrack album at participating Record Store Day stores near you.

Release Date: November 24th, 2017

https://www.amazon.com/Loveless-Lydia-W ... B074QVPDPQ

GormanBechard

Re: Lydia Loveless

Post by GormanBechard »

Just letting everyone know that both the DVD of Who Is Lydia Loveless? and the LIVE Record Store Day LP from the show we filmed drop tomorrow. If you're a fan of rock n roll, I think you'd love both. (Check the amazon reviews of the film...you'll be swayed. it's not your typical rock doc.)

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

Ben, the bass player/manager/partner, had great things to say about this vid on the Lydia FB page.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Mine should be here any second now.
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

LBRod

Post by LBRod »

Smitty wrote:Mine should be here any second now.
Mine is back ordered.
Don't hurt people, and don't take their stuff.

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

My baby gave me the DVD for Christmas. (I think she finally gets me.) Really shows what it's like in real life for a working band at this level and shows the viewer a lot about this fine band. I liked it.
By the time you drop them I'll be gone
And you'll be right where they fall the rest of your life

scotto

Post by scotto »

Looking forward to getting mine. I belong to a documentary club (kind of like a book club: we drink, watch, discuss, drink some more) and have already put this forward as a suggestion.