Joe Perry

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

chuckrh

Joe Perry

Post by chuckrh »

Prayers out to Joe Perry. Collapsed onstage last night with Hollywood Vampires. Met him once. Cool guy & great guitar player.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/joe-perry-hospital/

beantownbubba

Re: Joe Perry

Post by beantownbubba »

Man, is this year ever going to end?

I honestly have no idea what it's like now, but back in the day, Coney Island Hospital was a frightening place to be avoided at all costs unless there was no alternative. Here's hoping things have improved since then. Best wishes to Joe for a speedy & full recovery.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

blackwll

Post by blackwll »

I was a big Aerosmith fan back in the day. Hope Joe gets well soon.

whatwouldcooleydo?

Post by whatwouldcooleydo? »

beantownbubba wrote:Man, is this year ever going to end?

I honestly have no idea what it's like now, but back in the day, Coney Island Hospital was a frightening place to be avoided at all costs unless there was no alternative. Here's hoping things have improved since then. Best wishes to Joe for a speedy & full recovery.
Funny, on a GD board I haunt the second post in the thread said pretty much the same thing you did, Bubba, regarding Coney Island Hospital
Son, this ain't a dream no more, it's the real thing

beantownbubba

Post by beantownbubba »

whatwouldcooleydo? wrote:
beantownbubba wrote:Man, is this year ever going to end?

Funny, on a GD board I haunt the second post in the thread said pretty much the same thing you did, Bubba, regarding Coney Island Hospital
While it may surprise you that I got something right, it doesn't surprise me that others say the same thing on this one: It wasn't exactly a secret in the area.
What used to be is gone and what ought to be ought not to be so hard

Markalanbishop

Post by Markalanbishop »

Saw this Memo today on the innertubes:

TO: The year 2016
RE: Joe Perry

Dear 2016,
Don't even fucking think about it.
Kick out the jams motherfuckers.