Steve Earle

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

LuthierJustin

Steve Earle

Post by LuthierJustin »

Steve Earle was at the Georgia Theatre the other night, My friend, His son and I went to see him, before Steve came on I had to go to the bathroom so I rode the elevator to the basement because thats where the bathroom is in the theatre you have to go to the basement of up stairs, after I went I got back to the elevator and Steve Earle was standing there, he shook my hand and was like my son's named justin. He was really cool, he was like come by after tyne show I'll be hanging out. The show was great, about 5 or so songs in he did Copperhead Road, he was said "Now that thats sorted, anyone who's on parole can get home before curfew. was standing at the stage, like I always do at the Georgia Theatre, right between Steve and the bass player, towards the end of the show the bass player walk back to the drummer, gets a drum stick and hands it to me, they came back out for an encore he gave me some guitar picks, then after the show we stuck around to talk to to Steve and he gave me the thumb pick he used during the show.
LJ: 3DD's resident hipster