Glossary records

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Southern IL Trucker

Glossary records

Post by Southern IL Trucker »

I have had just two records (long live us all & Feral Fire) and love them both! I am thinking about buying the following 3 records any opinions on them maybe some stand out tracks?

How We Handle Our Midnights

For What I Don't Become

The Better Angels of Our Nature

olwiggum
Site Admin

Re: Glossary records

Post by olwiggum »

"The Better Angels of Our Nature" is one of my favorite records, ever. I'd say it's a Top 5 for me. You can't go wrong with anything from that album.

beagle001

Post by beagle001 »

^^^^^^^^ Nailed it.

Blood On The Knobs gives me chills every time. It may just be my favorite song of all time

Sub

Post by Sub »

I dont know much about Glossary and the better angels album is the only one I have. I really enjoy it and it is a pretty solid selection of songs, can't go wrong there.

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

olwiggum wrote:"The Better Angels of Our Nature" is one of my favorite records, ever. I'd say it's a Top 5 for me. You can't go wrong with anything from that album.

Definitely the best "free" album, other than Joey's solo record, which is my personal favorite.
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

Southern IL Trucker

Post by Southern IL Trucker »

I picked up The Better Angels of Our Nature it is a great record could not find the other 2 on cd so I got the digital downloads of them for $4.99 at amazon!