Wilco Tickets Feb 1st Davis California

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

sactochris

Wilco Tickets Feb 1st Davis California

Post by sactochris »

I bought 4 tickets for this show during the pre sale. I ended up getting another 4, and they are better seats than the ones I got at first. If you are interested you can have them for what I paid for them. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

The tickets are in section grand tier right, row D. I have 4 but I might be willing to sell them as pairs if you only need/want two. Thanks again.
Keep calm and have a cigar

sactochris

Re: Wilco Tickets Feb 1st Davis California

Post by sactochris »

Bump

one belt loop

Post by one belt loop »

I have friends who might be interested. PM me exact seats and I'll see. They might have 'em already, of course.
Matt playing like an evil motherfucker w/ rhythm with a capital MPLAEMWR.

- bubba

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

I thought I would bump this one more time before I try and sell them on stubhub or craigslist. Face value for good tickets to a sold out show. Let me know.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

I have 2 tix for sale too. face value. Row D seats 3-4 Grand Terrace right. PM me if interested
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

I'm still trying to unload some rather good tickets for a sold out Wilco show at face value.

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

sactochris wrote:I'm still trying to unload some rather good tickets for a sold out Wilco show at face value.

try the Viachicago board...might be worth a shot.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Chris, I was able to sell mine via Craigslist. Face value plus TicketBastard fees.

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

bovine knievel wrote:Chris, I was able to sell mine via Craigslist. Face value plus TicketBastard fees.

I haven't tried Craigslist yet. I put them up on viachicago yesterday. It doesn't seem like that board has all that much traffic. I figured that it would be crazy busy on there. I'm starting to think that Wilco aren't such a big deal anymore. Weren't they like the hottest thing going for a pretty good little stretch? I mean Grammy awards, "sold out shows and platinum records", that whole trip. It's weird following the trajectory of a band for close to 20 years.

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

sactochris wrote:
bovine knievel wrote:Chris, I was able to sell mine via Craigslist. Face value plus TicketBastard fees.

I haven't tried Craigslist yet. I put them up on viachicago yesterday. It doesn't seem like that board has all that much traffic. I figured that it would be crazy busy on there. I'm starting to think that Wilco aren't such a big deal anymore. Weren't they like the hottest thing going for a pretty good little stretch? I mean Grammy awards, "sold out shows and platinum records", that whole trip. It's weird following the trajectory of a band for close to 20 years.

they still sell out all their shows, and they play pretty decent-sized venues.

some people just aren't php people.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

sactochris wrote:

if you list on craigslist, make sure your post it them under "tickets by owner". There are a shit ton of "tickets by dealer" (read SCALPERS) listed on the Sacramento Craigslist and it seems that people want to avoid dealing with the dealers. My tix were listed for barely a week.

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

bovine knievel wrote:
sactochris wrote:

if you list on craigslist, make sure your post it them under "tickets by owner". There are a shit ton of "tickets by dealer" (read SCALPERS) listed on the Sacramento Craigslist and it seems that people want to avoid dealing with the dealers. My tix were listed for barely a week.

Thanks for the advice. I put them up on craigslist. I think I'm going to be able to get rid of them all. I bought four during the presale ( I think a friend of a friend is going to buy those) and then I got four more really good seats, basically for free, so I've been sitting on 8 tickets.

sactochris

Post by sactochris »

tinnitus photography wrote:
sactochris wrote:

they still sell out all their shows, and they play pretty decent-sized venues.

some people just aren't php people.

What's a php person?

They're still doing very well indeed, and I'm very happy for them. I'm going to see them for the first time since late 2002. It just seemed like for a bit that they were going to break really big, like how the Black Keys are breaking on a wide scale right now.