Wooden Wand - Briarwood LP ON SALE for 3DD members!

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

jimmyjack

Wooden Wand - Briarwood LP ON SALE for 3DD members!

Post by jimmyjack »

Hey yall,

Quick note to let you know that the Briarwood LP by Wooden Wand & The Briarwood Virgins is almost sold out - I have a few left and I'd very much like to share 'em with the 3DD community. SO I'm offering a special discount for 3DD members - only $10ppd in the US (regular price is $15). All copies will be autographed as well. All you have to do is mention 3DD when you order!

Here's a teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrbzuio8VHY

Paypal to madmonkvinyl@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Smitty

Re: Wooden Wand - Briarwood LP ON SALE for 3DD members!

Post by Smitty »

That is awesome, Jimmyjack!
E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle.

olwiggum
Site Admin

Post by olwiggum »

I can confirm that this album is BAD-ASS.

jimmyjack

Post by jimmyjack »

Thanks to everyone who ordered so far! The first batch is going out this afternoon, so watch the mail.

I'm running low, so I can only really offer the promotion till Thanksgiving, so if you're on the fence, now's the time to place an order!

Thanks yall.

uncle rickey

Post by uncle rickey »

jimmyjack: forgive the dumb question, but what's the best way to order this? I went to your web site, and couldn't find the logical way to do it. (I'm kind of half a moron with these things.) Should I just log in to paypal and send $10 to madmonkvinyl?

jimmyjack

Post by jimmyjack »

Yep, that's the best way! You're no half a moron - the website is not exactly intuitive with regards to placing orders. Gotta fix that.

Thanks Rickey!

tinnitus photography

Post by tinnitus photography »

i got the LP in the mail a few days ago and finally had a chance to listen to it this morning over a cup of coffee. real nice record, sharp vinyl color, nice graphics (esp the labels on the LP), and it's a solid nod to Dylan and songwriters of that ilk. full, rich sounding record. on first listen, i think i like Side 2 the best, with "Motel Stationary" the highlight of the whole record. great, great song.

jimmyjack

Post by jimmyjack »

thanks man! Glad you dig it...

uncle rickey

Post by uncle rickey »

Bumping this because I've finally been able to give it a couple of spins, and it's damn good. Really enjoying it.
tinnitus photography wrote:with "Motel Stationery" the highlight of the whole record. great, great song.

Agreed. "Winter in Kentucky" is a close second for me. That song's getting some play on the internet station I listen to in the office, which brings a smile on my workday.