I swear, officer, I thought it was our set list

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

John A Arkansawyer

I swear, officer, I thought it was our set list

Post by John A Arkansawyer »

The sooner we put those assholes in the grave&piss on the dirt above it, the better off we'll be

RevMatt

Re: I swear, officer, I thought it was our set list

Post by RevMatt »

Thirty years ago the record company would have provided a candy dish full of pills along with strippers to pop them in his mouth like they were grapes. Backstage parties ain't what they used to be. Maybe Jason Isbell will dedicate "Codeine" to that guy tonight.
I have nowhere else to go. There is no demand in the priesthood for elderly drug addicts

Flying Rabbit

Re: I swear, officer, I thought it was our set list

Post by Flying Rabbit »

I didn't read the article that you posted, but in other articles it said he had a history of drugs, etc. The fact that the band had someone that could slide right into the bass position and that they didn't miss a step for the show that evening, makes me believe they knew if not today, then tomorrow something was going to happen. Sad story.