FUTUREBIRDS!!! DIG IT!!!

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Erdlivz

Re: FUTUREBIRDS!!! DIG IT!!!

Post by Erdlivz »

Teamwork is ridiculously good and this album really showcases the evolution and growth of a damn fine band. The contributions and mix from ToJo, Womz and Carter King are superb. Every song is fantastic. Cannot stop listening to it. Cannot wait for them to make it to the midwest.

Anyone hitting the Teamwork retreat in NC over Labor Day weekend? Looks like a stellar weekend.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Erdlivz wrote:Teamwork is ridiculously good and this album really showcases the evolution and growth of a damn fine band. The contributions and mix from ToJo, Womz and Carter King are superb. Every song is fantastic. Cannot stop listening to it. Cannot wait for them to make it to the midwest.

Anyone hitting the Teamwork retreat in NC over Labor Day weekend? Looks like a stellar weekend.
This has been on heavy rotation since it came out.
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

RolanK
Location: drivin' home early Sunday morning through Bakersfield

Post by RolanK »

bovine knievel wrote:
Erdlivz wrote:Teamwork is ridiculously good and this album really showcases the evolution and growth of a damn fine band. The contributions and mix from ToJo, Womz and Carter King are superb. Every song is fantastic. Cannot stop listening to it. Cannot wait for them to make it to the midwest.

Same here. I am really into it. Got songs that get stuck in my head (in a good way)
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa

Erdlivz

Post by Erdlivz »

RolanK wrote:
bovine knievel wrote:

Same here. I am really into it. Got songs that get stuck in my head (in a good way)
I feel like my favorite song has changed on a weekly basis. Definitely stuck in my head in a good way.

How about the $3,750 "Teamwork Acoustic House Show Bundle?" Seems like a wise investment.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Erdlivz wrote:I feel like my favorite song has changed on a weekly basis. Definitely stuck in my head in a good way.

How about the $3,750 "Teamwork Acoustic House Show Bundle?" Seems like a wise investment.
I agree each day seems like a new fav emerges. And that house concert would be ideal for one of the Homecoming pregame festivities.

boyyourself

Post by boyyourself »

They playing a two night run in a 200 capacity basement rock club in My town next week for the second year in a row.. Just like WSP, DBT, and Bloodkin, the Futurebirds have gotten wildly popular amongst the mountain communities. We will be celebrating the shit out of this incredible new record. A 21 and over kind of a good time. Sorry kids.

Erdlivz

Post by Erdlivz »

boyyourself wrote:They playing a two night run in a 200 capacity basement rock club in My town next week for the second year in a row.. Just like WSP, DBT, and Bloodkin, the Futurebirds have gotten wildly popular amongst the mountain communities. We will be celebrating the shit out of this incredible new record. A 21 and over kind of a good time. Sorry kids.
Damn. Jealous. Enjoy the shows.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Sarah Shook covering Rodeo