T-Model Ford Hospitalized

Know of a great band you think we'd like to hear about? Got some music news? Or just want to talk about music in general? Post it here.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

auburn1804

T-Model Ford Hospitalized

Post by auburn1804 »

Just passing this on from Cedric Burnside and Lightnin' Malcolm's Facebook page, for anyone interested:

T-Model Ford Legendary Blues Guitarist Hospitalized
Today at 1:40pm
Legendary Blues guitarist T-Model Ford suffered a stroke on Tuesday night and has been hospitalized as a result. Cedric Burnside & Lightnin' Malcolm would like to send their best wishes for a speedy recovery to T-Model and his family. T-Model has been a musical and personal inspiration to both Ced and Lightnin'.

Unfortunately, T-Model does not have health insurance so several blues foundations throughout the country are spearheading an effort to raise funds to help out w/ T- Model's medical expenses. We are asking if you can to please help out by sending donations to the following address;

Randy Macgee
130 Pettiet Ln.
Leland, MS 38756

Hoping for a recovery for this amazing, amazing bluesman! One of the pioneers!

tinnitus photography

Re: T-Model Ford Hospitalized

Post by tinnitus photography »

shit, i hope it's not serious. he laid down a fine evening of music a couple of months ago

laraelisabeth

Re: T-Model Ford Hospitalized

Post by laraelisabeth »

I've seen him a few times. That is sad to hear.
there's no comfort in survival but I guess it's the best option I've found