ISO DBT's at Cat's Cradle, 1.31.15

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

Kudzu Guillotine

ISO DBT's at Cat's Cradle, 1.31.15

Post by Kudzu Guillotine »

Please post a link if you're aware of a copy of this floating around out there anywhere. Thanks.

tmfraley2

Re: ISO DBT's at Cat's Cradle, 1.31.15

Post by tmfraley2 »

Only 2 of us taped and I pulled the only complete copy, working on it now and will post when it is done

Kudzu Guillotine

tmfraley2 wrote:Only 2 of us taped and I pulled the only complete copy, working on it now and will post when it is done

Thank you much.

Kudzu Guillotine

Has this been uploaded and I've somehow missed it? Sure would love to hear it.

gepman

Post by gepman »

Haven't seen it in any of the usual places...

Kudzu Guillotine

gepman wrote:Haven't seen it in any of the usual places...

Just curious. Kindly figured it'd be online by now. Then again, I may be spoiled by the likes of Team Dirty South, Team 3DD, Sloan, etc. that usually have them up right away. Whenever it appears, please know your time and trouble is much appreciated.

Kudzu Guillotine

I'm guessing that nearly 3 months after the fact that we can write off any chance of this show ever surfacing.

brett27295

Post by brett27295 »

Kudzu Guillotine wrote:I'm guessing that nearly 3 months after the fact that we can write off any chance of this show ever surfacing.
Too bad, it was an excellent show and I was really looking forward to hearing it again.
Turn you demons into walls of goddamned noise and sound.

Kudzu Guillotine

brett27295 wrote:
Kudzu Guillotine wrote:I'm guessing that nearly 3 months after the fact that we can write off any chance of this show ever surfacing.
Too bad, it was an excellent show and I was really looking forward to hearing it again.
As was I. Last I heard, BigTom was looking into it as the person that recorded it was working with a platform new to them which evidently presented a steep learning curve. Hopefully, someday we'll be able to hear it. Once again, I'm appreciative for all the taping community does. As I've mentioned previously, sometimes I think we become a bit spoiled at how quickly some of the shows appear online after the performances. So, no bitching here, it's just that some of us would love to hear this particular show again if at all possible.