Has Toad's 3/7/13 popped up?

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

RMD

Has Toad's 3/7/13 popped up?

Post by RMD »

Anyone know if this was taped? I haven't seen it pop up with all the other east coast shows.

Howlinwolf

Re: Has Toad's 3/7/13 popped up?

Post by Howlinwolf »

Hey RMD -

I know someone who taped this gig, and a certain other someone is/was supposed to contact the taper and get a few copies out to us. The last I know this someone has not contacted his taper friend yet, so we are all sitting around waiting for the opportunity to re-live this awesome show....wtf. :roll:

RMD

Post by RMD »

Thanks Howlin'. Nice to know it was taped. I appreciate the tapers and all they do. That being said I wonder why sometimes they hold the tapes hostage, for lack of a better word.

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

RMD wrote:Thanks Howlin'. Nice to know it was taped. I appreciate the tapers and all they do. That being said I wonder why sometimes they hold the tapes hostage, for lack of a better word.

It takes time to transfer, convert, track and upload a show. I probably have 50 shows of various bands that I have taped and have not even listened to yet. Sometimes life gets in the way. I don't know of any tapers that intentionally hold shows back.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

Howlinwolf

Post by Howlinwolf »

Yea RMD - that is most likely the case - it takes a lot of time to transfer a show to get it where it is possible for all us freakers to enjoy. I'm sure no taper holds any show hostage at all - Like Big Tom said, Life sometimes gets in the way....

If I am lucky to get a copy, you'll have one shortly after my brother....

RMD

Post by RMD »

I understand all the work it takes to tape and transfer and should have worded that diffrently. Guess I'm just impatient. :oops:

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

RMD wrote:I understand all the work it takes to tape and transfer and should have worded that diffrently. Guess I'm just impatient. :oops:

No Problem. There are a few shows (not DBT) that i am getting impatient about and there were like 10 tapers there.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

RMD

Post by RMD »

I need to hear this.

Howlinwolf

Post by Howlinwolf »

Waiting...waiting.....waiting......this was NOT in my stocking....