Drive-By Truckers - Lexington, 10/20/12

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

ccollum92

Drive-By Truckers - Lexington, 10/20/12

Post by ccollum92 »

I would be absolutely thrilled if anyone taped this. I thought I saw a taper at the show, but I wasn't entirely sure. It truly was an incredible concert.

BigTom
Site Admin

Re: Drive-By Truckers - Lexington, 10/20/12

Post by BigTom »

I taped it. I hope to have it up next week. I am having computer problems at the moment and have the Richmond shows tonight and tomorrow.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

ccollum92

Post by ccollum92 »

Awesome I'm just glad someone taped it! I'll be eagerly anticipating ;)

mhc

Post by mhc »

BigTom wrote:I taped it. I hope to have it up next week. I am having computer problems at the moment and have the Richmond shows tonight and tomorrow.

I saw the rig. After the show, Monty text me as he was heading back home and said Big Tom recorded it. I wish I had known, I would have stopped by and finally said hello.
"I wonder who gets the donkey"
Clams

mhc

Post by mhc »

http://archive.org/details/dbt2012-10-20.aud.flac16
There is some chatter it seems but it's not as bad as last years Buster's recording of night two when the drunk girl literally was singing into the rig on the 1st verse of every fucking song played that night.
"I wonder who gets the donkey"
Clams