Drive-By Truckers - 2012-02-10/11 - Cannery Ballroom - Nashv

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

mmedley

Drive-By Truckers - 2012-02-10/11 - Cannery Ballroom - Nashv

Post by mmedley »

beergut

Re: Drive-By Truckers - 2012-02-10/11 - Cannery Ballroom - N

Post by beergut »

Thanks again Martin.
Listened to Friday's show earlier and it sounds fantastic.

I only listened to Saturday night's stream and there was a bit of distortion in the louder parts of the show, but overall it sounded great.

What do you use to stream. I'm assuming you run analog out of the 722 into what?

I'm curious as I may be interested in trying this in the future. I imagine I would probably have to attenuate the analog out of my V3 to make this work.
Shoot me a PM if you don't want to respond in this thread.
for a few hours, I'm 19 years old and rock and roll is the only thing that matters.

PeterG

Post by PeterG »

beergut wrote:Thanks again Martin.
Listened to Friday's show earlier and it sounds fantastic.

I only listened to Saturday night's stream and there was a bit of distortion in the louder parts of the show, but overall it sounded great.

What do you use to stream. I'm assuming you run analog out of the 722 into what?

I'm curious as I may be interested in trying this in the future. I imagine I would probably have to attenuate the analog out of my V3 to make this work.

I'd be interested to find out what device's can help with the web broadcast's...possibly a TDS chapter out here in Cal?..
i'd be into giving it a try...
take a deep breath and throw yourself into it with everything you got...it's great to be alive!

gordonlw

Post by gordonlw »

beergut wrote:Thanks again Martin.

it is very easy if there is strong wifi! for me I go analog (rca) out of the r44. you can then go line or mic in on the laptop. line in is best but many laptops don't have line in. most of us now have one of these

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/6 ... Cable.html

rca in, then usb to the laptop. you adjust levels with the device (I ran it all the way last time and never clipped).

the actual streaming process through ustream using adobe flash encoder is very easy as well.

beergut

Post by beergut »

Thanks Gordon.
I figured you'd chime in.
for a few hours, I'm 19 years old and rock and roll is the only thing that matters.

gordonlw

Post by gordonlw »

what recorder do you use? I wouldn't try to do analog out of the v3. v2 has rca's so it would work fine. I'll pm you the details of the flash encoder and ustream stuff.

beergut

Post by beergut »

Microtrack, so I don't know how well that would work.

gordonlw

Post by gordonlw »

it's got rca out's and a headphone out. both work but I would use rca. you run digi in from the v3 right? so the line level on the rca out should be what the v3 is pushing out.