What happened on 12-29-2011...

Looking for a recording of the Rock Show? Got a recording to share? Look here for all your live show recording needs.

Moderators: Jonicont, mark lynn, Maluca3, Tequila Cowboy, BigTom, CooleyGirl, olwiggum

bovine knievel

What happened on 12-29-2011...

Post by bovine knievel »

So I'm listening to the recording of the 12-29-2011 show and Space City ends, Patterson comes on and says he wants to dedicate this next song to Barr, Linda, Jimmy, and Krissy (sp?). He says They were in the room when it was recorded and it's off of ABAAC. The riff for Feb 14 starts and then it goes into ENL. Was this intentional? Are the songs out of order on recording? I just went back and listened to Feb 14 as itends, the riff for Women Without Whiskey begins so I'm fairly certain the tracks have gotten out of order. Also, it seems this incorrect set list has propagated all the way to One Of These Days.

*** edit

Somewhere around Tornadoes the track list gets out of order
“Excited people get on daddy’s nerves.” - M. Cooley

BigTom
Site Admin

Re: What happened on 12-29-2011...

Post by BigTom »

I uploaded Mark's recording to the home page. I got the setlist order from oneofthesedays.org. If they had it out of order than it's out of order on the home page. I will correct it tonight when I get home.
Tumble down shack in Bigfoot County

RustyGoKart

Post by RustyGoKart »

Where can this show be downloaded?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

RustyGoKart wrote:Where can this show be downloaded?

I was able to download from the 3dd homepage. Right click the track and save as...

Greenville 2 BR

Post by Greenville 2 BR »

Where does one find this 12-29-11 show you speak of?

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

Greenville 2 BR

Post by Greenville 2 BR »

Sweet. Thanks a lot.

ariedl

Post by ariedl »

BigTom wrote:I uploaded Mark's recording to the home page. I got the setlist order from oneofthesedays.org. If they had it out of order than it's out of order on the home page. I will correct it tonight when I get home.

Sorry if it's out of order on oneofthesedays.org, I just used what somebody posted in the thread here. Is it just Space City and Feb 14 that are out of order? I'll fix it on the site once I figure out the correct order.

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

ariedl wrote:
BigTom wrote:I uploaded Mark's recording to the home page. I got the setlist order from oneofthesedays.org. If they had it out of order than it's out of order on the home page. I will correct it tonight when I get home.

Sorry if it's out of order on oneofthesedays.org, I just used what somebody posted in the thread here. Is it just Space City and Feb 14 that are out of order? I'll fix it on the site once I figure out the correct order.

Not sure about the order. I will check and let you know.

bovine knievel

Post by bovine knievel »

BigTom wrote:
ariedl wrote:

Not sure about the order. I will check and let you know.

I believe it should like this after Tornadoes...

Space City
Feb 14
Women Without Whiskey

ariedl

Post by ariedl »

bovine knievel wrote:I believe it should like this after Tornadoes...

Space City
Feb 14
Women Without Whiskey

Should be fixed on oneofthesedays.org now. Thanks for the heads-up and the correct order!

Clams

Post by Clams »

I'm outraged. What songs were played, and in what order??? And why did the setlist site get it wrong??? This is unacceptable!! What is being done to prevent such mishaps in the future??? I think a congressional committee with a special prosecutor and subpoena power needs to be appointed to get to the bottom of this. Who's with me?
Everyone needs a friend, everyone needs a fuck

ariedl

Post by ariedl »

Clams wrote:I'm outraged. What songs were played, and in what order??? And why did the setlist site get it wrong??? This is unacceptable!! What is being done to prevent such mishaps in the future??? I think a congressional committee with a special prosecutor and subpoena power needs to be appointed to get to the bottom of this. Who's with me?

I'm taking the Fifth. And I'll share it with you if you don't tell anybody I make mistakes on the setlist site all of the time!

BigTom
Site Admin

Post by BigTom »

ariedl wrote:
Clams wrote:I'm outraged. What songs were played, and in what order??? And why did the setlist site get it wrong??? This is unacceptable!! What is being done to prevent such mishaps in the future??? I think a congressional committee with a special prosecutor and subpoena power needs to be appointed to get to the bottom of this. Who's with me?

I'm taking the Fifth. And I'll share it with you if you don't tell anybody I make mistakes on the setlist site all of the time!

Just got back from Athens have not had time to fix it on the homepage yet. Hopefully I can get it done before I am served with papers.